Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

How to Prevent Third-Party Apps from Misusing Your Spotify Account

I recently discovered that a third-party app was using some Spotify accounts to sell streams, and this led me to understand the importance of managing third-party apps' access to my account. Here is how you can prevent this from happening to you. Fir...

• Rising Star 3
  • Rising Star 3
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • CeliMaga
  • Casual Listener
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes

Wrong payment

Even though i cancel my premium, you charge money from my credit card. I want to get back it

• Visitor
  • Even though i cancel my premium, you charge money from my credit card. I want to get back it
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ending my subscription

Dear spotifyIt seems like I can't get through to you through phone, nor email.You have given me five days to pay for my premium subscription. Sadly I don't have the money before the 31. of august. Can you please let my subscription alone till then? I...

• Dear spotify It seems like I can't get through to you through phone, nor email. You have given me five days to pay for my premium subscription. Sadly I don't have the money before the 31. of august...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy

I signed up for Spotify 30 day free trial. I will be totally happy to pay after the 30 days however, when I log in I get an "Updated Terms" window. It states "We have revised our Terms and Conditions of Use and Privacy Policy." and to accept the new ...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for Spotify 30 day free trial. I will be totally happy to pay after the 30 days however, when I log in I get an "Updated Terms" window. It states "We have revised our Terms and Conditions...
  • Mooeybalooey
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Being charged twice...

I'm getting charged both $9.99 and $14.99 (Family) for my subscription...how do I 'undo' this?

• Visitor
  • I'm getting charged both $9.99 and $14.99 (Family) for my subscription...how do I 'undo' this?
  • Ivenish
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally hit unlink Facebook

Now cant log in with Facebook anymore, Spotify gives error code 3, or tells that my Facebook doest't have a link with Spotify. Any solution? I have an old Free-account with email, but my Premium is created with Facebook account. Now I can't access it...

• Casual Listener
  • Now cant log in with Facebook anymore, Spotify gives error code 3, or tells that my Facebook doest't have a link with Spotify. Any solution?    I have an old Free-account with email, but ...
  • Ketinha
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Birthday Year Change

So I need to change my Spotify payment to the Student Discount. I can't do this because it won't verify me because my birthday (on Spotify) shows as a different year than what it actually is. When I go to try to change it, it says I can change it fro...

• So I need to change my Spotify payment to the Student Discount.  I can't do this because it won't verify me because my birthday (on Spotify) shows as a different year than what it actually is. &...
  • ag240
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Deleted facebook - transferring of spotify accounts

I've deleted my facebook which was linked to my spotify premium. I've now created a new account. How can i access my old friends and playlists? Bless!

• Casual Listener
  • I've deleted my facebook which was linked to my spotify premium. I've now created a new account. How can i access my old friends and playlists?    Bless! 🙂 
  • smiley611
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

I cancelled spotify premium but is still have iT and still pay for it bit i dont want spotify premium and i want my money back

• I cancelled spotify premium but is still have iT and still pay for it bit i dont want spotify premium and i want my money back
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Renewed subscription, account still "free"

Hello.I renewed my subscription, which I always do, and apple took the money but my Spotify account is still free. Haven't done anything different that I always have done in the past so I'm confused. Any help would be great thanks!

• Hello. I renewed my subscription, which I always do, and apple took the money but my Spotify account is still free. Haven't done anything different that I always have done in the past so I'm confuse...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount not working

I went to sign up for the Student Discount, but the system wouldn't verify my student status at the university I attend. So, I manually verified myself via SheerID, and they gave the green light... but I'm still on Free. What more do I need to do?

• I went to sign up for the Student Discount, but the system wouldn't verify my student status at the university I attend. So, I manually verified myself via SheerID, and they gave the green light... b...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I cant login

I have the problem that I bought premium and as I was then signed off on my ACC always automatically registered I try my passwords from. But I could not log in. Since I no longer use the e-mail address and currently the support for this is not availa...

• I have the problem that I bought premium and as I was then signed off on my ACC always automatically registered I try my passwords from. But I could not log in. Since I no longer use the e-mail addre...
  • Mar36
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Log In change not taking affect

Hi, I am trying to help a friend who is having a terrible time with this, and it has me totally stumped. He will change his password using a link via e-mail. He can then get into his account and is fine. But then when he goes to log in on a phone or ...

• Regular
  • Hi, I am trying to help a friend who is having a terrible time with this, and it has me totally stumped. He will change his password using a link via e-mail. He can then get into his account and is f...
  • Haska
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Canada Family Plan

On the spotify Canada website there is an option under the plans for Spotify Family. But when I click it, it redirects me to the home page again. Same thing happens when I click on the family plan in the account settings.

• On the spotify Canada website there is an option under the plans for Spotify Family. But when I click it, it redirects me to the home page again. Same thing happens when I click on the family plan in...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged subscription 2 months into my 3 month period

24/06 I signed up for spotify premium 3 month promotion for $0.99. 24/06 - 24/07 = 1 month24/07 - 24/08 = 2 months Today 24/08 I spotify has charged me $17.99 I should have had another month before I should be charged a full monthly fee. Please refun...

• Casual Listener
  • 24/06 I signed up for spotify premium 3 month promotion for $0.99.   24/06 - 24/07 = 1 month 24/07 - 24/08 = 2 months   Today 24/08 I spotify has charged me $17.99    ...
  • Vio_oiv
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Green week song logo pls ???

I listened a music on discovery weekly playlist last week.But I lost that song and i can't find it.Songs logo is a green hand.Please if know it sende message to me.

• Casual Listener
  • I listened a music on discovery weekly playlist last week.But I lost that song and i can't find it.Songs logo is a green hand.Please if know it sende message to me.
  • semih42
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Vodafone + spotify premium

Hello spotify community,I have a problem in turning off the premium account. On the spotify site I've read that I have a premium account and that I have to contact Vodafone if I want to disable it. But none of them can see my premium account. They sa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello spotify community, I have a problem in turning off the premium account. On the spotify site I've read that I have a premium account and that I have to contact Vodafone if I want to disable it....
  • Corvinus92
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I remove my credit card from a friends account?

A friend of mine borrowed my credit card for her Spotify. Now my card is charged every month (It was supposed to be one month). How do I get my card removed from her account?

• A friend of mine borrowed my credit card for her Spotify. Now my card is charged every month (It was supposed to be one month). How do I get my card removed from her account?
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Instead of 3 month Premium I only got 2

Hello!I just realised it today that on the 20th August my card was charged with 7,99 euro for being a Premium member. I don't understand why, because I bought that 3 months premium on the 20th June. Can someone help me with this? Who do I have to con...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I just realised it today that on the 20th August my card was charged with 7,99 euro for being a Premium member. I don't understand why, because I bought that 3 months premium on the 20th June...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Boleto Bancário

Quando vou tentar assinar o spotify premium, na parte onde coloca-mse os dados pessoais, toda vez dá CPF inválido e não consigo proceder com a assinatura. O que fazer?

• Quando vou tentar assinar o spotify premium, na parte onde coloca-mse os dados pessoais, toda vez dá CPF inválido e não consigo proceder com a assinatura. O que fazer?  
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes