Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Family plan - living abroad temporary

I want to start a family plan with my brother, but he's leaving for spain for 6 months next month. Is his account still going to work (because it's a Belgian account), although he's living somewhere else?

• Casual Listener
  • I want to start a family plan with my brother, but he's leaving for spain for 6 months next month. Is his account still going to work (because it's a Belgian account), although he's living somewhere ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! upgrading to family from premium

I've read some answer for this but I'm still unclear. 3 days ago I was charged for my single monthly premium. I want to upgrade to family. What exacly will happen with my payment? Will I be charged an extra £5 to upgrade to upgrade to family, account...

• I've read some answer for this but I'm still unclear. 3 days ago I was charged for my single monthly premium. I want to upgrade to family. What exacly will happen with my payment? Will I be charged a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't subscribe to the 60 day's trial?

Hello,I'm having problems in subscribing to the 60 days offer. I do have PayPal account and cards verified on it, my region is the same on both accounts( spotify and PayPal). Don't seem to find whats the problem in registering. Please help me out.

• Hello, I'm having problems in subscribing to the 60 days offer. I do have PayPal account and cards verified on it, my region is the same on both accounts( spotify and PayPal). Don't seem to find w...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify account passwort reset without email

Ich habe spotify premium getestet aber es taugt mir nicht. Meine email mit der ich mich registriert habe lautet: 122344@gmx.de Mein Benutzername lautet: Lucalionvincent . Da ich mein email kennwort vergessen habe und ich beim spotify premium kündigen...

• Visitor
  • Ich habe spotify premium getestet aber es taugt mir nicht. Meine email mit der ich mich registriert habe lautet: 122344@gmx.de Mein Benutzername lautet: Lucalionvincent . Da ich mein email kennwort...
  • pgbnd2013games
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I was charged for twice price per month in my account

I checked my account yesterday, but I realized that my account was charged for twice price.How can I solve this problem?How can I contact Spotify's customer service by phone?

• I checked my account yesterday, but I realized that my account was charged for twice price. How can I solve this problem? How can I contact Spotify's customer service by phone?
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Payment Info, "Redeem Token" request?

Does anyone know why, in order to submit new payment info, I need to submit a code? A screen popped up saying "Redeem Token...we need a token." I'm very confused as to why they need this and where this number should be coming from?

• Casual Listener
  • Does anyone know why, in order to submit new payment info, I need to submit a code? A screen popped up saying "Redeem Token...we need a token." I'm very confused as to why they need this and where th...
  • Odymon
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Where can I find the number of followers on my playlist?

I know that you can't see WHO is following anymore, but now I can't even see the number pf people following. Where did that go? Thanks!

• Music Fan
  • I know that you can't see WHO is following anymore, but now I can't even see the number pf people following.  Where did that go?    Thanks!
  • Rigay
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook account and Spotify account

Hello.I had à Spotify account back in the days linked to my Facebook account.Now I subscribed to Spotify with my Google account.I try to link my Facebook account to it but it doesn't work since I already have an account on it.I try to delete Spotify ...

• Hello. I had à Spotify account back in the days linked to my Facebook account. Now I subscribed to Spotify with my Google account. I try to link my Facebook account to it but it doesn't work sin...
  • nassimjamali16
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription abroad cant log in

I upgraded to premium, and still cant log in and use as it says i can only use abroad for 14 days. But this shouldn't be an issue with premium membership right? I reinstalled the app checked my subscription and everything and still not working, I've ...

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded to premium, and still cant log in and use as it says i can only use abroad for 14 days. But this shouldn't be an issue with premium membership right? I reinstalled the app checked my subsc...
  • Foffen1
  • 7 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 7 likes

Keine Internetverbindung gefunden (Fehlercode: 4)

Hallo,seit kurzem bekommt mein Spotify leider keine Internetverbindung mehr hin.Ansonsten funktioniert mein Internet hervorragend. Folgende Dinge habe ich shcon versucht: - Neuinstallation- MacBook 10 Minuten lang ausgeschaltet- Firewire Ausnahme für...

• Hallo, seit kurzem bekommt mein Spotify leider keine Internetverbindung mehr hin. Ansonsten funktioniert mein Internet hervorragend. Folgende Dinge habe ich shcon versucht:   - Neuinstallati...
  • andi135531
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Fired from premium

I got the family premium and it was supossed to offer a month and out of nowhere the took my premium because supposedly I didnt pay the fee

• I got the family premium and it was supossed to offer a month and out of nowhere the took my premium because supposedly I didnt pay the fee
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted facebook account, lost playlist!

Hey so yeah I recently deleted my facebook account only to realise it was connected to my spotify account.. Now my playlist is gone and I've spent so much time on it, and I had so many songs on it. I would like to know if you could help get my playli...

• Hey    so yeah I recently deleted my facebook account only to realise it was connected to my spotify account.. Now my playlist is gone and I've spent so much time on it, and I had so...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account issue

Hi all,I was having my premium account but now suddenly I am having a free account ,what's happening?!

• Hi all, I was having my premium account but now suddenly I am having a free account ,what's happening?!
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknown users messing with my stuff!

OK so for a long time I've had people logging into my spotify and changing my playlists and playing their own music. I've followed advice such as logging out everywhere, changing my facebook password, adding security on facebook etc but the minute I ...

• OK so for a long time I've had people logging into my spotify and changing my playlists and playing their own music. I've followed advice such as logging out everywhere, changing my facebook password...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Making the same playlist both collaborative and readonly for different people

Hi, My wife and I have shared a Spotify account for ages, and we both like to add songs and listen to various playlists. I'm also sharing the playlists with others but only so they can listen to them and not add songs. Now I'm sick of not being able ...

• Regular
  • ...ould be in a special pool, controlled separately from public access for each playlist.   Or have 2 different shares - a collaborative and a public/readonly one for each playlist so I can g...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify can't confirm Student Status

Hi, I registered for spotify premium on a student discount but i got a message last week letting me know my student dsicount was about to be cancelled and it gave me the option of extending it. However, whenever I try to extend it, it doesn't recogni...

• Hi, I registered for spotify premium on a student discount but i got a message last week letting me know my student dsicount was about to be cancelled and it gave me the option of extending it. Howev...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked

• osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get into my Spotify

I forgot my username for Spotify and the email I have linked to my account, I no longer have access to, so I don't know how to get into my Spotify account. Any suggestions? I would like to either get back into it or delete my account because I am cur...

• I forgot my username for Spotify and the email I have linked to my account, I no longer have access to, so I don't know how to get into my Spotify account. Any suggestions? I would like to either get...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel Payment

I was charged $4.99 for a student premium account and I would like for that to be cancelled. I never showed any form of identification to be charged.

• I was charged $4.99 for a student premium account and I would like for that to be cancelled. I never showed any form of identification to be charged.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Accounts

Just wondering why I am getting charged $12.99 for premium when another account is getting charged $10.99 for premium??? Why is one account getting charged more?

• Casual Listener
  • Just wondering why I am getting charged $12.99 for premium when another account is getting charged $10.99 for premium??? Why is one account getting charged more?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes