Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Menelaos_f
  • Casual Listener
  • 689 replies
  • 56 likes
  • Account
  • 689 replies
  • 56 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Unable to play song because it's not on my computer

I am not able to play any songs from the new releases, discover or other tabs within Spotify. I've tried logging out and loggin back in, reinstalling the app, I looked at several message boards and none of the solutions have worked. Can someone pleas...

• I am not able to play any songs from the new releases, discover or other tabs within Spotify. I've tried logging out and loggin back in, reinstalling the app, I looked at several message boards and n...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Artist in a Song

I realized that this song is a wrong assigning, cause is not the Artist Andrés Calamaro who sings in this track is another guy. You need to include the Andrés Calamaro correct version. This is the track:spotify:track:5RIypaRRQFO7tizTuK4iuU I hope tha...

• I realized that this song is a wrong assigning, cause is not the Artist Andrés Calamaro who sings in this track is another guy. You need to include the Andrés Calamaro correct version.   This ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family with a student

I have a family plan for me and my wife. My wife is a student at a college. Is it possible for me to add a student to my family plan? Basically instead of being an extra $5 for her she would get the 50% off of the $5 and it would be $2.50. I have see...

• I have a family plan for me and my wife. My wife is a student at a college. Is it possible for me to add a student to my family plan? Basically instead of being an extra $5 for her she would get the ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

I cant play any music 9n my platlist or that I search for, only but a few songs, ive tryed contacting spotify with no success and ive checked all y settings, why cant I listen to anything, its not lit up amd says I meed to download premium to listen.

• Casual Listener
  • I cant play any music 9n my platlist or that I search for, only but a few songs, ive tryed contacting spotify with no success and ive checked all y settings, why cant I listen to anything, its not li...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Legit to ask for payment information?

Spotify tells me there is a problem with my payment when I start the program and wants me to re-enter my payment information (creditcard number etc) but ive been a customer for several years. Why do I need to do this? Im just worried its a scam for s...

• Spotify tells me there is a problem with my payment when I start the program and wants me to re-enter my payment information (creditcard number etc) but ive been a customer for several years. Why do ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

i have been double charged for 6 months! used the help page twice with no solution or refund, help!

i have been on spotify premimum for over 3 years and never once let me service laps due to lack of payment, i have however been double charged for 6 months. i haved used the help page, filled out the form and still have yet to have any reponce from s...

• i have been on spotify premimum for over 3 years and never once let me service laps due to lack of payment, i have however been double charged for 6 months. i haved used the help page, filled out the...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add Family member

Hi,I cannot find the link that should be in my account in order to add a family member.The "family" section is missing.Is there another way to manage family members?Many thanks,

• Regular
  • Hi, I cannot find the link that should be in my account in order to add a family member. The "family" section is missing. Is there another way to manage family members? Many thanks,
  • mrfozwald
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Country settings

I can't sing un to Spotify because I' m registered with an italian email addresse, but now I live in Germany and I would like to use my Spotify also in Germany. The thing is that now I'm locked out of the app and I can't change the settings. What I f...

• I can't sing un to Spotify because I' m registered with an italian email addresse, but now I live in Germany and I would like to use my Spotify also in Germany. The thing is that now I'm locked out o...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

I cant play any music in my platlist or that I search for, only but a few songs, ive tryed contacting spotify with no success and ive checked all my settings, why cant I listen to anything, its not lit up and says I need to download premium to listen...

• Casual Listener
  • I cant play any music in my platlist or that I search for, only but a few songs, ive tryed contacting spotify with no success and ive checked all my settings, why cant I listen to anything, its not l...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked Account!

Hi There, Someone hacked into my account. Listened to some Blur and The Prodigy (for whatever reason). I have already changed my password. Do we get some kind of explanation for this from Spotify? The last thing I read was that they didn't know anyth...

• Hi There,   Someone hacked into my account. Listened to some Blur and The Prodigy (for whatever reason). I have already changed my password.   Do we get some kind of explanation for thi...
  • devofan
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Login Failed on app, yet logs in fine on the website?

Hi folks, I have just signed up to another Spotify Premium account (Had to create a new one as my old one wouldnt log in either on the app - when setting up my Premium bundle with my mobile phone carrier) and it logs in online ok, but refuses to on m...

• Hi folks,   I have just signed up to another Spotify Premium account (Had to create a new one as my old one wouldnt log in either on the app - when setting up my Premium bundle with my mobile ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I cancel my family plan?

How can I cancel my family plan? I have only found the option to change my invites but not to cancel the whole plan. Please help

• Casual Listener
  • How can I cancel my family plan? I have only found the option to change my invites but not to cancel the whole plan. Please help 😞
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student discount with family subscription??

(Already have student discount) When I click on Family Discount a red error box pops up on the next page. Does anyone here do both student and family at the same time?

• Casual Listener
  • (Already have student discount)   When I click on Family Discount a red error box pops up on the next page. Does anyone here do both student and family at the same time?    
  • ubanks25
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Country and Payment Details Doesn't Work

I'm trying to change my means of payment from Aussie to UK card. All I get after clicking "change county" on the payment page is a loading sign and no progress. Can anyone help? Thanks

• I'm trying to change my means of payment from Aussie to UK card. All I get after clicking "change county" on the payment page is a loading sign and no progress. Can anyone help? Thanks
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant login via my Apps :(

So upon signing up for spotify via a web browser, I can sign in perfectly fine, However when I try to sign in via the App for my Mac or the App for Android, It tells me my password or email is incorrect, However I can login perfectly fine on Spotify....

• So upon signing up for spotify via a web browser, I can sign in perfectly fine, However when I try to sign in via the App for my Mac or the App for Android, It tells me my password or email is incorr...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and Unidays

Hi.... I have the premium Spotify and I pay for it via my phone bill... I've just signed up to Uni days and realised I can get it 50% off. I've tried to redeem this i need to sign upnfor it again... there is no option for if you already have Spotify ...

• Hi.... I have the premium Spotify and I pay for it via my phone bill... I've just signed up to Uni days and realised I can get it 50% off. I've tried to redeem this i need to sign upnfor it again... ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

billing issues

Spotify took their 10.99 from my account april 5th, after this i cancelled service because its too expensive. Does this mean i have until may 5th on premium? My account is now the spotify "free" and im wondering why because i should still have the pr...

• Spotify took their 10.99 from my account april 5th, after this i cancelled service because its too expensive. Does this mean i have until may 5th on premium? My account is now the spotify "free" and ...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student discount

I currently have spotify premium and want to swap to the student premium, if i cancel my current subscription to start a new one will i lose all my music saved to my library or will i still be able to access it from my new student subscription?

• I currently have spotify premium and want to swap to the student premium, if i cancel my current subscription to start a new one will i lose all my music saved to my library or will i still be able t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Force end of premium subscription early ?

Hi there, Im about to fly out of the country. My premium ends in a couple of days, but Im able to get free premium from my mobile provider so I need ot sign up through vodafone. The problem is that it wont let me sign up until my current sub expires,...

• Hi there, Im about to fly out of the country. My premium ends in a couple of days, but Im able to get free premium from my mobile provider so I need ot sign up through vodafone. The problem is that i...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify security account

Dear staff, This morning I read that It has been published a database with hundreds of accounts. Two question: 1. We should change the user and password of Spotify? 2. Does my paypal account safe? (The acount witch I use to pay this softawre) Best Re...

• Dear staff,   This morning I read that It has been published a database with hundreds of accounts.   Two question:     1. We should change the user and password of Spot...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod