Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium

Just paid for premium for 99pence on what I thought was my daughters account but was in fact my wife's Spotify account. Itwon't let me use the same debit card to re order for daughters Spotify account... Any ideas?

• Just paid for premium for 99pence on what I thought was my daughters account but was in fact my wife's Spotify account. Itwon't let me use the same debit card to re order for daughters Spotify accoun...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium offers

It doesn't let me get a premium offer like the 3 months for 9.99$ but I never even got the free premium offer. what can i do?

• It doesn't let me get a premium offer like the 3 months for 9.99$ but I never even got the free premium offer. what can i do?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked and email changed

My account is hacked and I received an email saying the email address I used for spotify has been changed. I have attempted to contact spotify via the contact us and email however no reply. Please help!!!..

• Casual Listener
  • My account is hacked and I received an email saying the email address I used for spotify has been changed. I have attempted to contact spotify via the contact us and email however no reply. Please he...
  • byh
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

UNNECESSARY CHARGES

We have tried to cancel any subscription we may have since we are being charged 10.59 a month but our account notices no subscriptions ongoing. this service has never been active for us but we have been charged once a month for several months. lookin...

• We have tried to cancel any subscription we may have since we are being charged 10.59 a month but our account notices no subscriptions ongoing. this service has never been active for us but we have b...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Support is terrible

I've waited and waited for a response via twitter with nothing, someone has changed my account email and password, yet i can still login via facebook. i cannot reset obviously because the email is not mine. is anyone able to help? or should i just gi...

• Casual Listener
  • I've waited and waited for a response via twitter with nothing,    someone has changed my account email and password, yet i can still login via facebook.    i cannot reset obv...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't even put in my credit card information

I try to pay for premium but it wont load on my computer. It wont show the spaces where you are to put in your information.

• I try to pay for premium but it wont load on my computer. It wont show the spaces where you are to put in your information.   
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to delete unknown account!?

my ex wife has a spotify account from the days we were together. Now, im just paying for it. Dont know her username but my card is charged every month. How to stop it?

• my ex wife has a spotify account from the days we were together. Now, im just paying for it. Dont know her username but my card is charged every month. How to stop it?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Please help i cant login, I have a month without being able to login!:(

I first try to login with the facebook button, nothing happens. Then I try typing my facebook email and password, and it tells me "username or password is incorrect". Then I try to reset my password, it tells me no account exists under that email. Th...

• Casual Listener
  • I first try to login with the facebook button, nothing happens. Then I try typing my facebook email and password, and it tells me "username or password is incorrect". Then I try to reset my password,...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed Spotify password, still "in use somewhere else"

Hello I've changed my Spotify password, am not logged in on any other devices and it still will say it's being used somewhere else. What is the issue here? It's a really frustrating issue.

• Hello   I've changed my Spotify password, am not logged in on any other devices and it still will say it's being used somewhere else. What is the issue here? It's a really frustrating issue. ...
  • lukebotham1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

photo

Spotify is using my Facebook Profile Photo without my permission. How can I remove my photo from Spotify?

• Regular
  • Spotify is using my Facebook Profile Photo without my permission. How can I remove my photo from Spotify?
  • katinski79
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify will not cancel account I am paying for

I would like to cancel the account a family member set up using my credit card but do not have the email account used for that account. I have contacted Spotify to manage this matter and was routed to this place. SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO GET SPOTIFY TO ...

• I would like to cancel the account a family member set up using my credit card but do not have the email account used for that account. I have contacted Spotify to manage this matter and was routed t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Accidently switched to FAMILY plan and lost €0.99 promo

Hi, I upgraded to a regular premium account today, under the €0,99 for 3 months promo. Then I noticed the offline mode wasn't working, so I went back to the website to see if everything was ok with my subscription.When I got there, first thing I see ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I upgraded to a regular premium account today, under the €0,99 for 3 months promo.    Then I noticed the offline mode wasn't working, so I went back to the website to see if ...
  • quicomon
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I need to pay my Spotify

I have a problem with Spotify Premium because four months ago I was try to pay the service with a credit card but Spotify don't allow the pay!

• I have a problem with Spotify Premium because four months ago I was try to pay the service with a credit card but Spotify don't allow the pay! 😢
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting money taken from my account when on free trial

I've been getting charged by Spotify when it says on my account that I have a free trial, I want my money back, what do I do?

• I've been getting charged by Spotify when it says on my account that I have a free trial, I want my money back, what do I do?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

pague y supuestamente la tarjeta no paso y me hicieron el cargo 2 veces

necesito ayuda cuando quise subir a premium y pagar con mi tarjeta, me dijo que había problemas con el banco emisor, que intentará más tarde y me descargo el dinero de la tarjeta 2 veces y no he obtenido premium ni respuesta, usuario oscar.vera.vera

• necesito ayuda cuando quise subir a premium y pagar con mi tarjeta, me dijo que había problemas con el banco emisor, que intentará más tarde y me descargo el dinero de la tarjeta 2 veces y no he obte...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cargo de spotify

Hola buen dia, recibi un cargo de spotify a mi cuenta de debito ( cuando intente volverme premium pero hubo un error cuando intente hacer el pago, de hecho pense q solo aceptaba tarjetas de credito) hoy 13 de junio me llego un cargo a mi tarjeta de d...

• Hola buen dia, recibi un cargo de spotify a mi cuenta de debito ( cuando intente volverme premium pero hubo un error cuando intente hacer el pago, de hecho pense q solo aceptaba tarjetas de credito) ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for Premium and twice for Student Premium????

I was charged for Premium, and twice for student Premium (that I'm not eligible for) on the same date. On my receipts page, it only lists the $10.66 for regular Premium. The two charges ($5.33 and $5.33) are still listed in my bank statement and the ...

• I was charged for Premium, and twice for student Premium (that I'm not eligible for) on the same date. On my receipts page, it only lists the $10.66 for regular Premium. The two charges ($5.33 and $5...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem Marked as Solved with No Resolution

I posted my issue regarding my account 25 minutes ago and it was immediately tagged as solved. This is complete BS. Nothing has been resolved, I haven't been contacted by anyone in support to address my issue. Why is my post being marked as solved? T...

• Regular
  • I posted my issue regarding my account 25 minutes ago and it was immediately tagged as solved. This is complete BS. Nothing has been resolved, I haven't been contacted by anyone in support to address...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Cancelled with No Notification, Now Says Must Pay Yearly

So after using my account all day yesterday, I wake up today to find out I have been downgraded to free. No notifications, no email. My payment method is valid and should have continued to be charged. Additionally, when I attempt to re-upgrade, it no...

• Regular
  • So after using my account all day yesterday, I wake up today to find out I have been downgraded to free. No notifications, no email. My payment method is valid and should have continued to be charged...
  • beh1837
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium

abri mi aplicacion spotify en mi celular , se me habia acabado la premium , hace 3 dias , entonces me aparecio un cuadro de una promocion de 3 meses por 99 pesos , le di click y compre la promocion, y dice que solo se renovara en 1 mes que puedo hace...

• abri mi aplicacion spotify en mi celular , se me habia acabado la premium , hace 3 dias , entonces me aparecio un cuadro de una promocion de 3 meses por 99 pesos , le di click y compre la promocion, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes