Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Playlist is gray and not playable

Hi I would like to play this playlist: https://play.spotify.com/user/europa.kinderprogramm/playlist/5e6XxV3vhHhdfqcjXScH8o But each track is gray and I cant play them.I live in Sweden and these are German audiobooks. Might be the problem but I would ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I would like to play this playlist:   https://play.spotify.com/user/europa.kinderprogramm/playlist/5e6XxV3vhHhdfqcjXScH8o   But each track is gray and I cant play them. I live in Sw...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Country dosent work

Dear Spotify,last year we leaf Germany and i start a ne Job in Austria. Now i upgraded my premium to a spotify Family.After that i recognized that i still have Germany in my Account Details. I tried to change to Austria(my wife and my daughter have t...

• Dear Spotify, last year we leaf Germany and i start a ne Job in Austria.   Now i upgraded my premium to a spotify Family. After that i recognized that i still have Germany in my Account Deta...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account

I had a premium account that I unsubscribed from a month or so ago and then decided to re-subscribe recently and it's still showing as a free subscription. I have tried all of the suggestions that I can find on here and cannot seem to get any help wh...

• I had a premium account that I unsubscribed from a month or so ago and then decided to re-subscribe recently and it's still showing as a free subscription. I have tried all of the suggestions that I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify is connected to someone elses facbookaccount

My spotify account is connected up to my daugters facebook account, and I want to change this. What do I do?

• Casual Listener
  • My spotify account is connected up to my daugters facebook account, and I want to change this. What do I do?
  • hbolsen99
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for premium even though my card was rejected

Last week I used my debit card to pay for my sister for the 99c trial for three months which was fine. Today I tried to sign myself up for the trial and my card got rejected. I tried a few more times re-entering my details thinking I had typed my num...

• Visitor
  • Last week I used my debit card to pay for my sister for the 99c trial for three months which was fine. Today I tried to sign myself up for the trial and my card got rejected. I tried a few more times...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

left the country for extended period, cant login to spotify

Hello,i have left the country and will only be out of the country for 3 months. I'm a premium member, but i cannot login to my account. i also do not have a new form of payment with a billing address in this country. is there anyway to fix this probl...

• Hello, i have left the country and will only be out of the country for 3 months. I'm a premium member, but i cannot login to my account. i also do not have a new form of payment with a billing addre...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ayuda porfavor .Me sale free

He pagado 2 veces y aún así no consigo cambiar de free a primium .. Quien me ayuda porfavor . Gracias

• He pagado 2 veces y aún así no consigo cambiar de free a primium .. Quien me ayuda porfavor . Gracias
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Não consigo entrar pela minha conta do Facebook

Exclui meu Facebook antigo e fiz outro com o mesmo email (troquei o email do antigo). Agora não consigo fazer outra conta com meu facebook

• Exclui meu Facebook antigo e fiz outro com o mesmo email (troquei o email do antigo). Agora não consigo fazer outra conta com meu facebook
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

charged 3 times!

I trid to sub today to premium and got 3 different charges and still no premium! Help please!

• I trid to sub today to premium and got 3 different charges and still no premium! Help please!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

canceling my subscription

I am needing to cancel my subscription due to low income. My spotify account says I am linked with itunes and that's how I need to cancel it, but my itunes shows none of this and says I'm paying through spotify.. help?

• I am needing to cancel my subscription due to low income. My spotify account says I am linked with itunes and that's how I need to cancel it, but my itunes shows none of this and says I'm paying thro...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't I hear my Spotify music play

Why can't I hear my Spotify music play

• Why can't I hear my Spotify music play
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged but no premium?

I register for the 3 months of premium for 99 cents, however, got charged the 99 cents but only got a 7 day trial??

• I register for the 3 months of premium for 99 cents, however, got charged the 99 cents but only got a 7 day trial??
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Two accounts

I get free Spotify premium on my Spark plan and when I originally signed up for Spotify I used my Facebook account to do so.Now Facebook has decided to lock me out of my account and I can't get access so how can I cancel that subscription and use my ...

• I get free Spotify premium on my Spark plan and when I originally signed up for Spotify I used my Facebook account to do so. Now Facebook has decided to lock me out of my account and I can't get acc...
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

False promotion

I was suposed to get 3 months for 9 pesos but it only gave me 1 month and took the whole 100 pesos

• Casual Listener
  • I was suposed to get 3 months for 9 pesos but it only gave me 1 month and took the whole 100 pesos
  • rafagl2000
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't get premium

I recently added 15$ to my iTunes account so I could purchase a month of Spotify premium but once I click "unlock premium" it doesn't do anything and i was wondering if someone could help me out

• Casual Listener
  • I recently added 15$ to my iTunes account so I could purchase a month of Spotify premium but once I click "unlock premium" it doesn't do anything and i was wondering if someone could help me out
  • marcia2034
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Wrong charge

i am from Brazil, I joined Spotify 2 months ago while was saying that I would get 3 months free, but I was charged 14,99 Brazilian Reais today.

• i am from Brazil, I joined Spotify 2 months ago while was saying that I would get 3 months free, but I was charged 14,99 Brazilian Reais today.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Moroso

Contrate Spotify mediante movistar hace tres meses mediante una recarga, dos meses no hice la recarga y hoy en día intento activarlo de nuevo pero me dice telefónica movistar que soy morosos en Spotify. Quiero cerrar la cuenta y no puedo por que no t...

• Contrate Spotify mediante movistar hace tres meses mediante una recarga, dos meses no hice la recarga y hoy en día intento activarlo de nuevo pero me dice telefónica movistar que soy morosos en Spoti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

got 2 spotify accounts. want to merge

Hi i have 2 spotify accounts 1 created with facebook, which i dont use 2nd one is the premium account. i want to connect my facebook to the second account but it doesnt allow me, because it's connected to the first one. How can i do this? Thanks

• Hi   i have 2 spotify accounts    1 created with facebook, which i dont use   2nd one is the premium account.   i want to connect my facebook to the second account bu...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Wrong payment

I'm Brazilian user and I got premium for 3 months for R$1.99 but in my credit card the bill were R$10.00. So how can I solve it?

• I'm Brazilian user and I got premium for 3 months for R$1.99 but in my credit card the bill were R$10.00. So how can I solve it?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Email

I would like to start a new free account on Spotify with an email that is already in association with an old account. Can I do this? If so how?

• Visitor
  • I would like to start a new free account on Spotify with an email that is already in association with an old account. Can I do this? If so how?
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes