Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Money deducted (two times), account not upgraded

I try to upgrade my account (using Facebook account) two times with the offer 3 months for 0,99 €. Money were deducted everytime i tried, but the account wasn't upgraded. What I have to do? The website says that it's not the first time i used this of...

• I try to upgrade my account (using Facebook account) two times with the offer 3 months for 0,99 €. Money were deducted everytime i tried, but the account wasn't upgraded. What I have to do? The websi...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cannot log in or sign up for Spotify. Says e-mail is taken, also says no account linked to e-mail.

What the subject says. I tried to sign up and it said my e-mail address was already taken. So I go to the account recovery screen and input my e-mail address but it says there is no account associated with that e-mail address. When I fill in the sign...

• What the subject says. I tried to sign up and it said my e-mail address was already taken. So I go to the account recovery screen and input my e-mail address but it says there is no account associate...
  • MullenItOver
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

upgraded to premium and now i cant log in using PC

upgraded to premium and now i cant log in using PC, it will just stay on log in page after clicking fb log in

• upgraded to premium and now i cant log in using PC, it will just stay on log in page after clicking fb log in 😞
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Failed transaction, still deducting money from debit card

So I tried to get the PHP 9.00 offer for 3 months of Spotify premium. I was able to successfully activate one account using an electronic Visa card. I tried to do the same for another account, but I got the following error message: I clicked on "Canc...

Skærmbillede 2016-03-14 kl. 21.33.26.png
  • So I tried to get the PHP 9.00 offer for 3 months of Spotify premium. I was able to successfully activate one account using an electronic Visa card. I tried to do the same for another accou...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

How to cancel spotify premium - vodafone subscription?

Hi, I have subscribed spotify premium through Vodafone and I wanted to cancel it now in order to start using spotify family plan. I've went to subsription options in my account and there they say that I have to call my mobile operator in order to can...

• Hi,   I have subscribed spotify premium through Vodafone and I wanted to cancel it now in order to start using spotify family plan. I've went to subsription options in my account and there the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium isn't working

I have Spotify premium about two months ago but this morning I open the app and my account was no longer premium. I couldn't activate it either, it doesn't show me anything about premium. Someone, please, help me to use my premium or at least cancel ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify premium about two months ago but this morning I open the app and my account was no longer premium. I couldn't activate it either, it doesn't show me anything about premium. Someone, pl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help!

So I am a student who has been subscribed to Spotify Premium for several years. I just found out that there was a student discount! I cancelled my premium and am trying to re-sign up with the discount, but every time I get to a page to re-start my su...

•  So I am a student who has been subscribed to Spotify Premium for several years. I just found out that there was a student discount!   I cancelled my premium and am trying to re-sign up w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with user name and photo on community

My name and photo don't display on my Spotify profile in the community. I have a series of numbers where my name should be. However, when I open the Spotify app, it does show my name and photo correctly. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? I'...

• Music Fan
  • My name and photo don't display on my Spotify profile in the community. I have a series of numbers where my name should be. However, when I open the Spotify app, it does show my name and photo correc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP!!! I want to cancel my premium subscription with spotify

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME! I signed up for Spotifys premium services on the 12th August 2013 and no longer use the app. Can someone please advise me who I need to speak with in regards to cancelling this ASAP or how I can stop any further payments f...

• CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!   I signed up for Spotifys premium services on the 12th August 2013 and no longer use the app. Can someone please advise me who I need to speak with in regards to c...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family Password doesn´t work

Hello. I upgraded to Family Premium and sent out invitations for my fam. The password attatched to the email doesn´t work. I tried resending the invitation several times and had no success. Thank you for your help

• Casual Listener
  • Hello.   I upgraded to Family Premium and sent out invitations for my fam. The password attatched to the email doesn´t work. I tried resending the invitation several times and had no success. ...
  • pablomartinezf
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Suscription problem

I bougth a 3 month suscription But Now Spotify Said: Only have 7 days more. Please help me.

• I bougth a 3 month suscription But Now Spotify Said: Only have 7 days more. Please help me.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mirrow a Account

Hallo,is it possible to mirrow a Account or connect them to other?I want at home (where other familie members hear music) or at my girlfriends account the same Playlists as my own account.I know the common lists but is not the right solution and to i...

• Hallo, is it possible to mirrow a Account or connect them to other? I want at home (where other familie members hear music) or at my girlfriends account the same Playlists as my own account. I kno...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ödeme hatası verdi ama parayı çekti

Merhaba, dün 2-3 kez denedim parayı çekmedi ve bankan iyi bir gün geçirmiypr diye bir hata verdi. Bugün internet şubemden bktığımda ise dün 2 kere 0.99 kesilmiş. Üyeliğim başlamadıda hala

• Merhaba, dün 2-3 kez denedim parayı çekmedi ve bankan iyi bir gün geçirmiypr diye bir hata verdi. Bugün internet şubemden bktığımda ise dün 2 kere 0.99 kesilmiş. Üyeliğim başlamadıda hala
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify cuts off on iphone

Recently I began using Spotify as part of our family premium account. I notice when I try to listen to playlists on my iPhone 6 the app shuts down after 6-8 minutes. It seems to work fine on my iPad. What's up with this?

• Recently I began using Spotify as part of our family premium account. I notice when I try to listen to playlists on my iPhone 6 the app shuts down after 6-8 minutes. It seems to work fine on my iPad....
  • ItsJimmyCross
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium cancelled, still being charged

Cancelled my Premium account on June 8th 2016. Received confirmation by e-mail.Checked in iOS APP and account was set to FreeMy bank account however was still being charged Euro 9,99 on June 9th 2016.Checked again in iOS APP and account was set to Pr...

• Cancelled my Premium account on June 8th 2016.  Received confirmation by e-mail. Checked in iOS APP and account was set to Free My bank account however was still being charged Euro 9,99 ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist is gray and not playable

Hi I would like to play this playlist: https://play.spotify.com/user/europa.kinderprogramm/playlist/5e6XxV3vhHhdfqcjXScH8o But each track is gray and I cant play them.I live in Sweden and these are German audiobooks. Might be the problem but I would ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I would like to play this playlist:   https://play.spotify.com/user/europa.kinderprogramm/playlist/5e6XxV3vhHhdfqcjXScH8o   But each track is gray and I cant play them. I live in Sw...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Country dosent work

Dear Spotify,last year we leaf Germany and i start a ne Job in Austria. Now i upgraded my premium to a spotify Family.After that i recognized that i still have Germany in my Account Details. I tried to change to Austria(my wife and my daughter have t...

• Dear Spotify, last year we leaf Germany and i start a ne Job in Austria.   Now i upgraded my premium to a spotify Family. After that i recognized that i still have Germany in my Account Deta...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account

I had a premium account that I unsubscribed from a month or so ago and then decided to re-subscribe recently and it's still showing as a free subscription. I have tried all of the suggestions that I can find on here and cannot seem to get any help wh...

• I had a premium account that I unsubscribed from a month or so ago and then decided to re-subscribe recently and it's still showing as a free subscription. I have tried all of the suggestions that I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify is connected to someone elses facbookaccount

My spotify account is connected up to my daugters facebook account, and I want to change this. What do I do?

• Casual Listener
  • My spotify account is connected up to my daugters facebook account, and I want to change this. What do I do?
  • hbolsen99
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for premium even though my card was rejected

Last week I used my debit card to pay for my sister for the 99c trial for three months which was fine. Today I tried to sign myself up for the trial and my card got rejected. I tried a few more times re-entering my details thinking I had typed my num...

• Visitor
  • Last week I used my debit card to pay for my sister for the 99c trial for three months which was fine. Today I tried to sign myself up for the trial and my card got rejected. I tried a few more times...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes