Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

log off

I need someone logged out of my Spotify account please please. thank you !!

• I need someone logged out of my Spotify account please please. thank you !!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked

My spotify account has been hacked.They changed my email and password. I can only access it via my Facebook account.Please solve itPlease contact me via tangxutao@hotmail.com.

• My spotify account has been hacked. They changed my email and password. I can only access it via my Facebook account. Please solve it Please contact me via tangxutao@hotmail.com.  
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

SoulDeceiver's latest album just disappeared

Help! The latest album from Souldeceiver has vanished from the bands page https://open.spotify.com/artist/2FdxnNop2fGGiaDbszPUOB When I search for the album 'New Nation' I can see it but it won't allow plays. https://open.spotify.com/album/6UEREN5Lgc...

• Help!   The latest album from Souldeceiver has vanished from the bands page https://open.spotify.com/artist/2FdxnNop2fGGiaDbszPUOB     When I search for the album 'New Nation...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel

I need to cancel my service please!

• Casual Listener
  • I need to cancel my service please!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel

I never Ed to cancel my service

• Casual Listener
  • I never Ed to cancel my service
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can i delete a credit card?

Wondering if and how I can delete a credit card. I had a new one issued to me by my bank, and it will not update the card epiration dates or varification codes because it is the same number. So I'm guessing I have to delete it and start over, which i...

• Casual Listener
  • Wondering if and how I can delete a credit card. I had a new one issued to me by my bank, and it will not update the card epiration dates or varification codes because it is the same number. So I'm g...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

New account

Someone used my email to make an account and now I want to take over and change the username or can I just delete the account and start over again...if so how?

• Someone used my email to make an account and now I want to take over and change the username or can I just delete the account and start over again...if so how?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Subscription cancelled after just 2 days

I subscribed to a spotify offer of 9.99 for 3 months two days ago. But I have cancelled my subscription two days after subscribing. WIll I get my money refunded? And if not if i resubscribe will I be charged again?

• I subscribed to a spotify offer of 9.99 for 3 months two days ago. But I have cancelled my subscription two days after subscribing. WIll I get my money refunded? And if not if i resubscribe will I be...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium problems

Hi, today I subscribed to Spotify through my apple subscriptions on my phone. It however hasn't shown up in the app. I've tried logging out and back in, Resetting my phone, and even deleting the app and downloading it again. Can you help me out?

• Hi, today I subscribed to Spotify through my apple subscriptions on my phone. It however hasn't shown up in the app. I've tried logging out and back in, Resetting my phone, and even deleting the app ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Paid for premium twice and charged but did not receive it

Hi Spotify. I paid for Spotify premium for 1 month for .99 . It didn't work so I went to the 3 month for .99 and that didn't work either. I was instantly charged for both even though I got no premium. It said my credit card won't work with it. Can I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify. I paid for Spotify premium for 1 month for .99 . It didn't work so I went to the 3 month for .99 and that didn't work either. I was instantly charged for both even though I got no premium...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family Q and A

The Spotify Q and A does not answer the fundamental question....which is, do ALL the family accounts get 3 device access to premium Spotify?

• The Spotify Q and A does not answer the fundamental question....which is, do ALL the family accounts get 3 device access to premium Spotify?
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

double family premium account

Hi, How can I remove a family account? A familymember created a premium family account and invited me. But I accidentally created one myself too. Now I cannot accept the invitation of my familymember, because I allready have a family account... I don...

• Hi,   How can I remove a family account?   A familymember created a premium family account and invited me. But I accidentally created one myself too. Now I cannot accept the invitation ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlink Spotify and Facebook

Hi How do I unlink my Spotify from my Facebook?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   How do I unlink my Spotify from my Facebook?
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Two accounts

I have two accounts one made by e-mail address with premium and other one made with Facebook,free. I want to connect to Facebook from the premium one but the application doesn't allows me because I already have the second account linked with it. It d...

• Visitor
  • I have two accounts one made by e-mail address with premium and other one made with Facebook,free. I want to connect to Facebook from the premium one but the application doesn't allows me because I a...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please stop overcharging me and give me back my student discount

Hi, I just found out that after 4 months of paying GBP4.99 for student subscription I have been reverted back to normal subscription and there's no way of renewing. The website is incredibly user unfriendly - link to the page for student discount is ...

• Hi,    I just found out that after 4 months of paying GBP4.99 for student subscription I have been reverted back to normal subscription and there's no way of renewing.   The websit...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Signed up for premium for .99 first 3 months... got a receipt but my credit card looks like it was charged multiple times and still can't access premium... tried logging out and logging in ... and installing the app ... help!!!

• Casual Listener
  • Signed up for premium for .99 first 3 months... got a receipt but my credit card looks like it was charged multiple times and still can't access premium... tried logging out and logging in ... and in...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to get the summer deal, but...

So I don't have a credit card or debit card, but I do have a little bit of money on my play account. Is there any way to pay using that?

• So I don't have a credit card or debit card, but I do have a little bit of money on my play account. Is there any way to pay using that?
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

money

So I got chraged for premium, but next time I got on, I didnt have premium anymore. Today I tried signing up for the student one, Wouldnt let me bur charged me anyway. How do I get that back?

• So I got chraged for premium, but next time I got on, I didnt have premium anymore. Today I tried signing up for the student one, Wouldnt let me bur charged me anyway. How do I get that back?
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify shows no Facebook friends

Hello, I am using Spotify with my Facebook account and says: There are no friends using Spotify, but I know this is not true. They cannot find me either. Any Ideas? GreatzSchnarcher

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I am using Spotify with my Facebook account and says: There are no friends using Spotify, but I know this is not true. They cannot find me either. Any Ideas?   Greatz Schnarch...
  • Schnarcher
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family account

Ok, so my NUS account just ran out but now looking at opening a family account. My question is that say I have all the members of the family on my account and one of them buys something, say an album or whatever, who is charged? Would it automaticall...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok, so my NUS account just ran out but now looking at opening a family account.   My question is that say I have all the members of the family on my account and one of them buys something, say...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes