Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I don't know what emails do I have with an account

So, I think I had two mails in one account or something like that.I created an account with an email but I put it with facebook, in which I use another email. Now, I wanted to create a new account because I'm not using Facebook for a while but it say...

• So, I think I had two mails in one account or something like that. I created an account with an email but I put it with facebook, in which I use another email. Now, I wanted to create a new accoun...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logs me into wrong account on windows app

Hi, whenever I sign into spotify account (using my email that has premium) on the desktop app it logs me into my old account I made using facebook that does not have premium. I can log into the website using the web browser and the android app onto t...

• Hi, whenever I sign into spotify account (using my email that has premium) on the desktop app it logs me into my old account I made using facebook that does not have premium. I can log into the websi...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gym Spotify Account

Hello, We are wondering the best way to let our instructors access our company spotify account. We would like to have 1 account that all of our instructors can access during their classes. The family share plan is a good option but each instructor wo...

• Hello,  We are wondering the best way to let our instructors access our company spotify account. We would like to have 1 account that all of our instructors can access during their classes. T...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot upgrade to paid subscription

I am attempting to upgrade from a free subscription to a paid subscription. I am taken to this page and can get no further:https://www.spotify.com/nz/purchase/panel/#__main-pci-credit-card When I select "Start 30-day trial now" the button flashes but...

Spotify can't upgrade.png
  • Regular
  • I am attempting to upgrade from a free subscription to a paid subscription.   I am taken to this page and can get no further: https://www.spotify.com/nz/purchase/panel/#__main-pci-credit-card...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancell

Web site not working, can't cancell subscription. No phone numbers to contact, What the hell

• Web site not working, can't cancell subscription. No phone numbers to contact, What the hell
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for premium but subscription says I am on free.

I'm trying to cancel my spotify premium which I pay £9.99 a month for. Whilst trying to cancel, I was directed to my subscription page and informed that I am on the free version.Why have I been charged for this service?Please cancel my account.

• Regular
  • I'm trying to cancel my spotify premium which I pay £9.99 a month for. Whilst trying to cancel, I was directed to my subscription page and informed that I am on the free version. Why have I been c...
  • AcidBeard
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Your weekly mix and my ex gf

Hello everyone, Spotify is suggesting something called my weekly mix with an old profile picutre of mine. (Screenshot is attached). The unfortunate thing is, that its a picutre of me and my ex gf.How can i update/change this?Many Thanks and Best Rega...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone,   Spotify is suggesting something called my weekly mix with an old profile picutre of mine. (Screenshot is attached).   The unfortunate thing is, that its a picutre of m...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

i cant upgrade to premium

i cant upgrade to premium for 3 days. my credit cart has enough money but when i tryied upgrade to premium system is failed and say 'your card or payment provider on bad days try again or find another way to get premium'. please help me to get premiu...

• Casual Listener
  • i cant upgrade to premium for 3 days. my credit cart has enough money but when i tryied upgrade to premium system is failed and say 'your card or payment provider on bad days try again or find a...
  • Dukins
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Impossible to delete Spotify account

Hi, I'm trying to permanently delete my Spotify account. Since there is no way of deleting it myself, I've read that you have to e-mail Spotify to do so. The link that I eventually found (by using Google) to contact Spotify is:https://support.spotify...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I'm trying to permanently delete my Spotify account. Since there is no way of deleting it myself, I've read that you have to e-mail Spotify to do so. The link that I eventually found (by...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help, my Spotify Premium Account is hacked!

Someone is playing Music on another mobile device with my account. i logged him out and tried to change my Password for mobile devices but that doesn`t work, i can`t change my Password. Please help!!

• Regular
  • Someone is playing Music on another mobile device with my account.  i logged him out and tried to change my Password for mobile devices but that doesn`t work, i can`t change my Password.  ...
  • BoogeyBo
  • Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

This track is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it.

This messaage is encountered on every single Spotify-created playlist. Every playlist under Classical. Every playlist under Chill. I have a premium membership and am just about to cancel it if I can't find someone to help. Several other people have t...

• Casual Listener
  • This messaage is encountered on every single Spotify-created playlist. Every playlist under Classical.  Every playlist under Chill.   I have a premium membership and am just about to canc...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Help please

Trying after several attempts to permanently delete my account with spotify and all I get is what I posted below. Is there an easier way to go about this that I am not aware of? Please help I'm starting to feel frustrated with this.Hi there,Thanks fo...

• Trying after several attempts to permanently delete my account with spotify and all I get is what I posted below. Is there an easier way to go about this that I am not aware of? Please help I'm start...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Possibly hacked account

Hello, The last 12 hours i have observed weird behaviour on my account. It all started with a email on feb 14 saying " Your Spotify device password" , did open it, did not click anything, the original sender is spotify and it all looks good ... excep...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,  The last 12 hours i have observed weird behaviour on my account.  It all started with a email on feb 14 saying " Your Spotify device password" , did open it, did not click an...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Someone use my account

Hello, I use Spotify since a while, but since 1-2 months I experience some weird thing on my account. I launch my music, and some minute/hours after, the sound is turned off and I see another device use my account "ASUS_Z00AD" or or other. I've tried...

• Hello,   I use Spotify since a while, but since 1-2 months I experience some weird thing on my account.   I launch my music, and some minute/hours after, the sound is turned off and I s...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Download won't open

I just downloaded the latest version of Spotify for Mac but it won't open. I keep getting a message that says, "You can't open the application Spotify because PowerPC applications are no longer supported. The old one is gone so I have nothing to open...

• Casual Listener
  • I just downloaded the latest version of Spotify for Mac but it won't open.  I keep getting a message that says, "You can't open the application Spotify because PowerPC applications are no longer...
  • djpal
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Restart premium after family plan does not work

Hi! I switched from premium to a family subscription about two months ago. I wanted to switch back, but there was no easy way to do this. Therefore, I unsubscribed, and then tried to resubscribe to premium. However, whenever I try this and click 'sta...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I switched from premium to a family subscription about two months ago. I wanted to switch back, but there was no easy way to do this. Therefore, I unsubscribed, and then tried to resubscribe...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify took my Money

Spotify has taken money €9.99 from my Debit Card through my Playstation Entertainment Network account without my permission. I had a free premium trail & decided I didnt need premium but the took the money anyway.

• Spotify has taken money €9.99 from my Debit Card through my Playstation Entertainment Network account without my permission. I had a free premium trail & decided I didnt need premium but the took...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Collaborative playlists when changing country

I have a collaborative playlist with a friend in with the country I'm in. My account's country is going to change next month on my next payment date. Will this affect anything?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a collaborative playlist with a friend in with the country I'm in. My account's country is going to change next month on my next payment date. Will this affect anything?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account - sharing info

I purchased Family subscription so that I can actually have multiple devices play (online) at the same time. However, using family accounts means creating separate folders, playlist, different preferences etc. What I want to achieve is actual ability...

• Casual Listener
  • I purchased Family subscription so that I can actually have multiple devices play (online) at the same time. However, using family accounts means creating separate folders, playlist, differ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family subscription

Hi, I changed my Premium subscription to Family. All worked well for me to invite my wife and daughter, but when I did the same with my son, I just get an "error code 404", or that he`s email already excists. I have never registered his email to Spot...

• Hi,   I changed my Premium subscription to Family.  All worked well for me to invite my wife and daughter, but when I did the same with my son, I just get an "error code 404", or that he...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes