Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

You can only use spotify abroad for 14 days

Is their an actual way to fix this error, I have my account in Canada and my phone works perfectly fine, but it will not work on the Playstation 4. I looked up this error and nothing was useful. Is there an actual way to fix this. I don't want to pay...

• Is their an actual way to fix this error, I have my account in Canada and my phone works perfectly fine, but it will not work on the Playstation 4. I looked up this error and nothing was useful. Is t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong name and picture associated with my account

I've never logged into my spotify account on another computer/phone, I have no facebook account myself so I have no idea how this happened. I'm not following 300+ people and this guy is adding songs to my list. -.-I've changed my password and logged ...

• I've never logged into my spotify account on another computer/phone, I have no facebook account myself so I have no idea how this happened. I'm not following 300+ people and this guy is adding songs ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing my email, says it is taken, but clearly it is not.

At some point in the past I had spotify via facebook. Now my email is taken, and I can't recover the acct, as it says to use facebook, and after trying that spotify says no account is link to facebook. How can I free my email so that I can use it wit...

• At some point in the past I had spotify via facebook. Now my email is taken, and I can't recover the acct, as it says to use facebook, and after trying that spotify says no account is link to faceboo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Buying spotify premium with paypal without credit card

Today I added some paypal dollars to my paypal account to buy spotify premium, I have enough money on the account to buy the premium subscription, but it asks me to insert a credit card... so technically speaking, adding paypal to the paying methods ...

• Today I added some paypal dollars to my paypal account to buy spotify premium, I have enough money on the account to buy the premium subscription, but it asks me to insert a credit card... so technic...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid for premium still on free account

I see the money came out of my checking account for the premium and I'm still on the free account I have logged out and logged back on I have uninstall the app and reinstall the app and I'm still on the free account please help

• I see the money came out of my checking account for the premium and I'm still on the free account I have logged out and logged back on I have uninstall the app and reinstall the app and I'm still on ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why did I even buy premium???

I payed for premium a week ago and the app on my phone is still on free. I've uninstalled the app multiple times, I've logged out and back in over and over. I contacted support two seperate times and the issue still isn't resolved. They just keep rep...

• I payed for premium a week ago and the app on my phone is still on free.  I've uninstalled the app multiple times, I've logged out and back in over and over.  I contacted support two sepera...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook blocked at school. Can not login to premium

Is there was any way I could login to my premium accont that is linked to my facebook if my school has facebook blocked?thanks, anything helps!

• Casual Listener
  • Is there was any way I could login to my premium accont that is linked to my facebook if my school has facebook blocked? thanks, anything helps!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Subsciption Problems

I am having issues with my spotify premium account. It is not allowing me to use any payment method in order to renew my subscription. This has been going on for some time now and I cannot find a solution.

• I am having issues with my spotify premium account. It is not allowing me to use any payment method in order to renew my subscription. This has been going on for some time now and I cannot find a sol...
  • xlo
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid

I paid for service on my old line tried too pay on my new number it won't let me pay on new line

• Visitor
  • I paid for service on my old line tried too pay on my new number it won't let me pay on new line
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payed to wrong account..

Hello!I have made a silly silly mistake when getting premium..I selected "log in with facebook" when choosing account to recive premium. Since I am using my girlfriends old phone I accidentally payed for premium for her spotify account..Is there anyt...

• Hello! I have made a silly silly mistake when getting premium.. I selected "log in with facebook" when choosing account to recive premium. Since I am using my girlfriends old phone I accidentally p...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Me cobraron a mi tarjeta de débito y esa no era mi forma de pago

Yo había dejado mi cuenta de PayPal para que se cargará en automatico pero cuando se quedó sin fondos me cargaron a mi tarjeta de debito. Quiero solicitar mi reembolso, ya que yo no había dado esa cuenta.

• Yo había dejado mi cuenta de PayPal para que se cargará en automatico pero cuando se quedó sin fondos me cargaron a mi tarjeta de debito. Quiero solicitar mi reembolso, ya que yo no había dado esa cu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Delink spotify and facebook

I need to delink my spotify and facebook accounts, I followed the instructions on the help pages (starting a new account, sending message to spotify etc). I received an email back from spotify saying use the community and faq pages, are they actually...

• I need to delink my spotify and facebook accounts, I followed the instructions on the help pages (starting a new account, sending message to spotify etc).   I received an email back from spoti...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled my subscriptions but still got charged

Cancelled my Spotify premium a couple of weeks ago and still got charged £9.99 today. Is this a common problem, anyone know what I can do?

• Cancelled my Spotify premium a couple of weeks ago and still got charged £9.99 today. Is this a common problem, anyone know what I can do?
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

subscription

Spotify,My trail for free music for a couple of months has just expired and I have been charged £10 for this months subscription. I am appauled that I did not get a notification email saying how my trial was about to expire and that I was charged. I ...

• Spotify, My trail for free music for a couple of months has just expired and I have been charged £10 for this months subscription. I am appauled that I did not get a notification email saying how my...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

change my country

hello,i'm from poland but i now live in the netherlands. i cannot set my country as netherlands, i could only choose between poland and usa. now my account is locked because it's been more than 14 days since i moved. can you please help me?

• Casual Listener
  • hello, i'm from poland but i now live in the netherlands. i cannot set my country as netherlands, i could only choose between poland and usa. now my account is locked because it's been more than 14 ...
  • foerno1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account issues

Hi, I can't login to spotify, code error 1 / 3 on none of my devices.Also when I try to login to the website I get an error saying there are to many redirects what causes to my browser not being able to open my account page etc. I see that my payment...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I can't login to spotify, code error 1 / 3 on none of my devices. Also when I try to login to the website I get an error saying there are to many redirects what causes to my browser not...
  • doppi3
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

2 Mal bezahlen für 1 Subscription

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren, bitte überprüfen Sie , warum ich am 13. jeden Monats bezahlen muss und dann noch einmal zweites Mal am 16. Februar. Paypal ist angewiesen, Ihre Forderungen von 9,99 EU monatlich regelmäßig auszuführen. Mit freundlichen ...

• Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,   bitte überprüfen Sie , warum ich am 13. jeden Monats bezahlen muss und dann noch einmal zweites Mal am 16. Februar.   Paypal ist angewiesen, Ihre Forder...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Log out family members

Is it possible to temporarily log out someone on my family account without deleting them?

• Casual Listener
  • Is it possible to temporarily log out someone on my family account without deleting them?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan doubt

My sister and I live under the same address, but every 2 months I have to go to a different city to continue my studies. I stay on that different city for about 4 months. So it's 2 months living with her, and then 4 months away. Is it possible for me...

• My sister and I live under the same address, but every 2 months I have to go to a different city to continue my studies. I stay on that different city for about 4 months. So it's 2 months living with...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

When I try to cancel my subscription it says password incorrect

I tried to cancel my subscription and when I get to the point where I have to put in my password to confirm the cancellation, it keeps saying password incorrect, even though I'm 100% sure I put in the right one - I even changed it once and tried with...

• I tried to cancel my subscription and when I get to the point where I have to put in my password to confirm the cancellation, it keeps saying password incorrect, even though I'm 100% sure I put in th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes