Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Hagersen
  • Casual Listener
  • 917 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 917 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify not available in the Netherlands ?

Hello, I'm living in the Netherlands and I do have an working Family Account. I'm trying to create a new free account for my daughter wich i can merge with my family account after a trail periode.After filling in the form i get a message : Spotify is...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I'm living in the Netherlands and I do have an working Family Account.   I'm trying to create a new free account for my daughter wich i can merge with my family account after a...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Student Email Address?

Im interested in signing up for the Spotify student discount, however, my current .edu email may change as I'm planning on transferring. So my question is, can I change my student email after I’ve signed up for the student discount? Thanks for the he...

• Im interested in signing up for the Spotify student discount, however, my current .edu email may change as I'm planning on transferring. So my question is, can I change my student email after I’...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CHARGED TWICE!!!

I was charged twice for my Spotify Premium student. I read the FAQ & it said that my account would show a credit for next month if this happened, but that is not the case. My subcription tab says I will be charged again on 2/21/16. I filed a complain...

• I was charged twice for my Spotify Premium student. I read the FAQ & it said that my account would show a credit for next month if this happened, but that is not the case. My subcription tab says...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to login to premium account

Hi. I'm sending this message from a free account I created because I've forgotten the password to my premium account so can't login. I've tried the password reset several times but I'm getting no email. Can anyone advise on how I can get my premium a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I'm sending this message from a free account I created because I've forgotten the password to my premium account so can't login. I've tried the password reset several times but I'm getting no ema...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel 3 month 99c subscription

Hi, I have cancelled my3 month 99c subscription to premium as I have had an offer from my mobile company of free Spotify premium and extra data (spark nz). Problem is that the previous account expires in March and at the moment I am unable to resubmi...

• Hi, I have cancelled my3 month 99c subscription to premium as I have had an offer from my mobile company of free Spotify premium and extra data (spark nz). Problem is that the previous account expire...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

User disappears sometimes

When I search for a user in spotify, his name comes up and I can see all his playlists and so on, but sometimes when i write his username in the searchbar he doesnt show up for months. It says "No results found for user.name" And then after a month I...

• Casual Listener
  • When I search for a user in spotify, his name comes up and I can see all his playlists and so on, but sometimes when i write his username in the searchbar he doesnt show up for months. It says "No re...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to start free trial period for my family, is it possible?

Hi, the idea is to get same free trial as single users normally can do. What will happen if I start free 30 days trial and immediately after that subscribe to family plan and invite my wife? Would it charge me immediately or it would allow free trial...

• Hi,   the idea is to get same free trial as single users normally can do. What will happen if I start free 30 days trial and immediately after that subscribe to family plan and invite my wife?...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I get a refund ?

I accidentally upgraded to premium then after realising imeidiatly canceled the re-occurring payment but it does not refund I would like to know if could get a refund. ?

• I accidentally upgraded to premium then after realising imeidiatly canceled the re-occurring payment but it does not refund I would like to know if could get a refund. ?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Possible to split bill spotify family

I was just wondering if there was any possibility to split the bill in half. Me and my brother both use spotify premium, and i just found out about spotify family recently. So is it possible to split the bill?

• Casual Listener
  • I was just wondering if there was any possibility to split the bill in half. Me and my brother both use spotify premium, and i just found out about spotify family recently. So is it possible to split...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Problem for Iphone

Hello! I went to buy the $.99 and it charged me $15, secondly, I bought it for 3 months, and said eh who cares for $15, well when i look on my subscription, I bought the 3 months on (December 29, 2015) 12-29-15, and it is saying it is going to auto r...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   I went to buy the $.99 and it charged me $15, secondly, I bought it for 3 months, and said eh who cares for $15, well when i look on my subscription, I bought the 3 months on (Decembe...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need Refund on Accidental Family Upgrade

I have a free account, my husband a premium one. We wanted to upgrade to Spotify Family.I thought I had done this through his account. But once I had paid it showed up as being through my account. Which means (a) I can't add him (b) we are paying mor...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a free account, my husband a premium one. We wanted to upgrade to Spotify Family. I thought I had done this through his account. But once I had paid it showed up as being through my account...
  • worthingpl
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My 3-Month trial ended so early

I have been registered to 3-month trial by just 129 pesos on December 18, 2015 but it already expired today, the expiration must be on March 19, 2016. I need help please.

• Casual Listener
  • I have been registered to 3-month trial by just 129 pesos on December 18, 2015 but it already expired today, the expiration must be on March 19, 2016. I need help please.
  • Nilsvandijk2000
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify does not send the email on how to reset the password even though it claims to do so

Hi! I have Spotify premium and I am trying to change my password, but cannot do that. In 'Edit profile' I can fill the new password, but cannot save the change since Spotify does not accept my old password. I clicked 'Forgot your password?' to get in...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I have Spotify premium and I am trying to change my password, but cannot do that. In 'Edit profile' I can fill the new password, but cannot save the change since Spotify does not accept ...
  • megorenko
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged but no account

I attempted to sign up for premium student account but was told my credentials did not qualify. Spotify still charged my account for the subscription fee. I need my account activated or my money refunded.

• I attempted to sign up for premium student account but was told my credentials did not qualify. Spotify still charged my account for the subscription fee. I need my account activated or my money refu...
  • Megmucheer09
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Log in problem

I created an account before logging it with Vodafone free service for 6 months and now I got it for free for 6 months it stoped and I can't log in.It says that I have an account with that email and there is no other option

• Casual Listener
  • I created an account before logging it with Vodafone free service for 6 months and now I got it for free for 6 months it stoped and I can't log in. It says that I have an account with that email and...
  • Sadat
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Please help, Spotify Family not working

Both of my kids accepted my invitation but after that nothing happened. They received invite codes but there was no where to put them. I signed them up on their phones for a free 7 day premium trial thinking maybe Spotify would figure out they were p...

• Casual Listener
  • Both of my kids accepted my invitation but after that nothing happened. They received invite codes but there was no where to put them. I signed them up on their phones for a free 7 day premium trial ...
  • gmacrandall
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connected to facebook

First off my spotify account was hacked some weeks ago, now that i got it back i realized that some random guy has his facebook account linked up with my spotify. I tried disconnecting his account but it keeps coming back. I simply want my own facebo...

• First off my spotify account was hacked some weeks ago, now that i got it back i realized that some random guy has his facebook account linked up with my spotify. I tried disconnecting his account bu...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I just joined as Spotify Family but want to revert to Single User.

I just joined as Spotify Family but want to revert my account to Single user and still get my 30 day free trial. How can I do that? When I go to hit Upgrade on Single User, it takes me to a checkout for adding even more Family.

• Casual Listener
  • I just joined as Spotify Family but want to revert my account to Single user and still get my 30 day free trial.  How can I do that?  When I go to hit Upgrade on Single User, it takes me to...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify

Why is my Spotify Music Premium ending on January 24, 2016 ? I understand that I cancel my subscription December 28th , 2015 but before I canceled I also paid $1 for 3 months on December 23, 2015. And y'all just deducted about $10 from my account on ...

• Casual Listener
  • Why is my Spotify Music Premium ending on January 24, 2016 ? I understand that I cancel my subscription December 28th , 2015 but before I canceled I also paid $1 for 3 months on December 23, 2015. An...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My FB account is deactivated but I've paid for spotify

I recently singed upto spotify and paid premium. My FB account has been deleted. What do I do as I can't log in?

• I recently singed upto spotify and paid premium. My FB account has been deleted. What do I do as I can't log in?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes