Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

delete account

Why is it so hard to delete a spotify account? I have cancelled my subscription due to the intrusive privacy changes and now I want my account permanently deleted. The contact form is useless.

• Not applicable
  • Why is it so hard to delete a spotify account? I have cancelled my subscription due to the intrusive privacy changes and now I want my account permanently deleted. The contact form is useless.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account does not change to premium

Hello. I paid the promo of $1000COP for 3 months. In my credit card appearts the transaction, but I didn´t receive the confirmation and my account is fee yet. The date and time of the transacción was the 2015-09-26 07:47 colombian hour. Trank you.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello.   I paid the promo of $1000COP for 3 months. In my credit card appearts the transaction, but I didn´t  receive the confirmation and my account is fee yet.   The date and tim...
  • JuDaYeGO
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access premium

It's been a day and my premium still hasn't registered. I have logged out and uninstalled.

• Casual Listener
  • It's been a day and my premium still hasn't registered. I have logged out and uninstalled.
  • Meriahramirez
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account Compromised/Hacked - No Response From Support

Hi,I had my Spotify Premium account hacked and am struggling to get a response from support. I've emailed the address in the "you've changed your email address" email, as well as filled out the online form. I've also sent multiple tweets to @SpotifyC...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I had my Spotify Premium account hacked and am struggling to get a response from support. I've emailed the address in the "you've changed your email address" email, as well as filled out the o...
  • ksh15
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium wont work

I just bought Spotify premium over ITunes, and it wont work. I tried both accounts that I have. Tried reinstalling Spotify logging in and out a hundred times.

• I just bought Spotify premium over ITunes, and it wont work. I tried both accounts that I have. Tried reinstalling Spotify logging in and out a hundred times.
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify nun ohne Facebook nutzen, aber Playlisten mitnehmmen ?

Hey, ich habe meinen Facebook Account "deaktiviert" , dadurch komme ich ja auch nicht mehr in Spotify rein. Nun zu meiner Frage, kann ich meinen Spotify umstellen auf einen normalen Spotify Acc ohne Facebook ? Oder kann ich i wie meine Playlisten mit...

• Hey,   ich habe meinen Facebook Account "deaktiviert" , dadurch komme ich ja auch nicht mehr in Spotify rein.   Nun zu meiner Frage, kann ich meinen Spotify umstellen auf einen normalen...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

charged twice

so i tried to get the student discount but it said it couldnt vaildate my account as student so i went back and got the regular premium acoount. Later i check my bank account and it says spotify charged me the regular $10.59 but it also charged me $5...

• so i tried to get the student discount but it said it couldnt vaildate my account as student so i went back and got the regular premium acoount. Later i check my bank account and it says spotify char...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Album playing wrong song?

I'm trying to play Mack the knife on Louis Armstrong's greatest hit album. Although when I click it, it starts playing Nat King Cole's version instead. It's on an actual album and it's the only one not working. I listen to the album all the time and ...

• I'm trying to play Mack the knife on Louis Armstrong's greatest hit album. Although when I click it, it starts playing Nat King Cole's version instead. It's on an actual album and it's the only one n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Still being charged for Spotify premium when I now have free Spotify for about 3 months. WHY?

I am still getting charged for Spotify premium when I canceled in July and now have FREE Spotify. How do I stop Spotify from taking payments from my checking account??????

• I am still getting charged for Spotify premium when I canceled in July and now have FREE Spotify. How do I stop Spotify from taking payments from my checking account??????
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Funky facebook log in problem

This is my friend's account that I'm using for the post. For the past few week I have been trying and failing to log in to my own account ( which was created through facebook ), I've also changed my facebook password but still no luck with both the '...

• Music Fan
  • This is my friend's account that I'm using for the post.    For the past few week I have been trying and failing to log in to my own account ( which was created through facebook ), I've...
  • ZeroAtk
  • Music Fan
  • 35 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 35 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally deleted song from playlist

Hey Spotify, this may seem stupid but I accidently removed a song from my playlist "dream" and I'm not quite sure which one it was... It may have been one that i imported from a mixtape but if not is there a way that you can restore it to my playlist...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Spotify, this may seem stupid but I accidently removed a song from my playlist "dream" and I'm not quite sure which one it was... It may have been one that i imported from a mixtape but if not is...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked Account

Okay, so, I don't know how, but since today, I can't log in on my account. I received an e-mail telling me that the e-mail that was linked to my Spotify account was changed, and since then (even w/o replying), I can't log in and keep getting "incorre...

• Casual Listener
  • Okay, so, I don't know how, but since today, I can't log in on my account. I received an e-mail telling me that the e-mail that was linked to my Spotify account was changed, and since then (even w/o ...
  • str3l0ck
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

cancelled subscription but still being charged

hey when I joined Spotify I paid the .99 which was $1.09 premium for 3 months & I cancelled my subscription but yesterday I was charged 9.99. is there any way you guys can give me a refund because I no longer want to pay for music, I'd rather stick t...

• hey when I joined Spotify I paid the .99 which was $1.09 premium for 3 months & I cancelled my subscription but yesterday I was charged 9.99. is there any way you guys can give me a refund becaus...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Password reset

I am trying to reset my password. So I get emails to reset my password, I click on them, type in my new password and it says my form has expired? Any help on what else to do?

• Not applicable
  • I am trying to reset my password. So I get emails to reset my password, I click on them, type in my new password and it says my form has expired? Any help on what else to do?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium issue

Hi, I bought the 3 months os Spotify Premium for 0.99€ and today I was charged for the next month for 9.99€ and I was wondering if there was any way to have my money back by unsuscribing Premium as soon as posible without having used Spotify Premium ...

• Hi, I bought the 3 months os Spotify Premium for 0.99€ and today I was charged for the next month for 9.99€ and I was wondering if there was any way to have my money back by unsuscribing  Premiu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

As I do to change country?

As I do to change country? and 5 years living in Argentina but I get charged as if made ​​in Spain .If I go to my profile on the website will not let me change my country.How can they charge me ahcer the premium rate of Argentina ? thnks

• As I do to change country?    and 5 years living in Argentina but I get charged as if made ​​in Spain . If I go to my profile on the website will not let me change my country. How can t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Getting new account without loosing my old data?

At the moment I am using my parents Spotify account and was using my NUS card to get Spotify Preimium half price. I don't seem to be able to keep getting it half price with the same account again with my new NUS card. What I am wanting to do is creat...

• Roadie
  • At the moment I am using my parents Spotify account and was using my NUS card to get Spotify Preimium half price. I don't seem to be able to keep getting it half price with the same account again wit...
  • TheGiantHogweed
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist follower counts differ from account followers.

I have a playlist that I created that has 840 followers. My account followers indicate only 77 followers. Is there a reason for this? Why are my playlist followers not showing up on my account followers? Thanks!

• I have a playlist that I created that has 840 followers.  My account followers  indicate only 77 followers.   Is there a reason for this?  Why are my playlist followers not show...
  • TanMaNobel
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family

Hi, i have tried to add more members to my family account, but when i first started the family accont i just signed up with one extra member. i read that if i wantet to add more members i had to end my subscripion, and wit to the end of the payment p...

• Hi, i have tried to add more members to my family account, but when i first started the family accont i just signed up with one extra member.    i read that if i wantet to add more member...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed my credit card and now cant log in

Hi! Today i Changed my credit card and now i cant log in with my premium account. I've tried to change my password but it says that my account does not work! Any suggestions!?

• Hi! Today i Changed my credit card and now i cant log in with my premium account. I've tried to change my password but it says that my account does not work! Any suggestions!?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes