Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Switching to student from premium

I Just started going back to college and currently have spotify premium. If I sign up for spotify student will it automatially switch over, or do I need to cancle my subscription to premium?

• I Just started going back to college and currently have spotify premium. If I sign up for spotify student will it automatially switch over, or do I need to cancle my subscription to premium?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant redefine password and other

Hi, just changed to premium last month AND Im having this problem.My account was created in Facebook and I cant change password or redefine it to use spotify in other devices. Additionally, My family acquired the family plan and I wont receive the in...

• Hi, just changed to premium last month AND Im having this problem. My account was created in Facebook and I cant change password or redefine it to use spotify in other devices. Additionally, My...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

You already lost my business

I try to sign up, and login with Facebook, and it says "abroad 14days", already bull**bleep**.I went to Facebook and remove my email, and try to re-register with my school email, it says already registered. I never registered and why the hell does it...

• I try to sign up, and login with Facebook, and it says "abroad 14days", already bull**bleep**. I went to Facebook and remove my email, and try to re-register with my school email, it says already re...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Have previously subscribed but not getting premium

I used to have premium and then my account on my phone logged out. When I logged back in I no longer had any of my playlists and am still paying $11.99 AUD but am only getting the free app. Someone please fix this as I have no extra accounts and have...

• I used to have premium and then my account on my phone logged out. When I logged back in I no longer had any of my playlists and am still paying $11.99 AUD but am only getting the free app. Someone p...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

website down

for some reason spotify is now saying i am trying to access from a different country, even though I am in the only country where I have ever accessed it from. Trying to go into accountsettings and see what it has listed but keep getting this website ...

• for some reason spotify is now saying i am trying to access from a different country, even though I am in the only country where I have ever accessed it from.   Trying to go into accountsettin...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My stupid Spotify account

I want to delete my Spotify account but it's not working!!P.S.- When I go to "about us" and then to "contact support" it's not working too!!!

• I want to delete my Spotify account but it's not working!! P.S.- When I go to "about us" and then to "contact support" it's not working too!!!
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan

How can i switch my account and add a family member?

• Casual Listener
  • How can i switch my account and add a family member?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account premium

Hi guys i logged as my Facebook account and now i want to connect a new smartphone( not mine) with my premium account but i can't because any email was sent to recovery it.Help me please

• Hi guys i logged as my Facebook account and now i want to connect a new smartphone( not mine) with my premium account but i can't because any email was sent to recovery it. Help me please 😉
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Very disappointed with Spotify support on failed payment

I've been working with Spotify support for the past week via email on why my new Amex card is being rejected. Spotify is the only biller who's had any problems with the new card. Spotify's go-to response is "it's an issue you need to work out with yo...

• Regular
  • I've been working with Spotify support for the past week via email on why my new Amex card is being rejected. Spotify is the only biller who's had any problems with the new card. Spotify's go-to resp...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Pay annually for student subscription?

The title kind of says it. I want to know if it's possible to pay student subscription annually. After Christmas this time of year I tend to have more money than at other times. So it would be easier if I could simply pay annually but I'd like to tak...

• Visitor
  • The title kind of says it. I want to know if it's possible to pay student subscription annually. After Christmas this time of year I tend to have more money than at other times. So it would be easier...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify removed my EP!!!

WTF??!! They claim that the hits were all coming from a limited number of devices and accused us of trying to kite our numbers. This is bull**bleep** as I have too much self-respect and too little time for such shenanigans. Also, they provided no sta...

• WTF??!! They claim that the hits were all coming from a limited number of devices and accused us of trying to kite our numbers. This is bull**bleep** as I have too much self-respect and too little ti...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged

I was charged for a premium student account. The amount was $5.81. It showed up on my bank statement but I still do not have premium.

• I was charged for a premium student account. The amount was $5.81. It showed up on my bank statement but I still do not have premium.
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Card has been charged.

I tried to see if I could use the student premium. But first I had to add my card info, didn't think much of it. Cool ok maybe I have to do it to see if I can even get the student premium. I added all of the info and it said it was invalid. So I let ...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to see if I could use the student premium. But first I had to add my card info, didn't think much of it. Cool ok maybe I have to do it to see if I can even get the student premium. I added al...
  • sebastiankreuz
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Doble cargo Spotify - Movistar

Hola, Soy cliente de Spotify Premium desde hace tiempo (importe de 9,99 €) y pago dicho importe directamente a Spotify. Con fecha de hoy he recibido una factura de Movistar por importe de 6,04 € por el servicio de Spotify, ya que al ser cliente de Mo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, Soy cliente de Spotify Premium desde hace tiempo (importe de 9,99 €) y pago dicho importe directamente a Spotify. Con fecha de hoy he recibido una factura de Movistar por importe de 6,04 € ...
  • luis36
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Finding other users

A few weeks ago I could not find one of my friends when I put their user name in the search bar. One of the community members helped me by way of telling me to input spotify:user:username. This worked and I was able to find my friend but now it has h...

• Regular
  • A few weeks ago I could not find one of my friends when I put their user name in the search bar.  One of the community members helped me by way of telling me to input spotify:user:username.&nbsp...
  • SilverLad
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Re: Card has been charged.

It's been a while since I sought help here on "community help"...so I'm not sure exactly where to go for answers to my particular problem. I have had the regular subscription for several years now...and finally decided to try the Premium for a month ...

• Visitor
  • It's been a while since I sought help here on "community help"...so I'm not sure exactly where to go for answers to my particular problem. I have had the regular subscription for several years now......
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Device password

I bought spotify premium so I could use app on my Smart TV. I use Facebook to login to Spotify. I wanted to create device password so I can login on Smart TV (there is no option to login via FB). After I click on link in mail to set up new password e...

• Visitor
  • I bought spotify premium so I could use app on my Smart TV. I use Facebook to login to Spotify. I wanted to create device password so I can login on Smart TV (there is no option to login via FB). Aft...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Random is not efficient

Hi,I'm a software engineer and I think that if I'm paying for a service, it should be a good one. I think that Spotify has a lot of good things, but the random in the playlists is not OK. How could be possible that a song repeats itself every 5 track...

• Hi, I'm a software engineer and I think that if I'm paying for a service, it should be a good one. I think that Spotify has a lot of good things, but the random in the playlists is not OK. How could...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to use the same Card for a new account?

So, i canceled my suscription for my past account since it was linked to a facebook account that i want to disable. I registered to create this new account and i want to make it premium, buuut, the problem is it is rejecting my card because it was al...

• Casual Listener
  • So, i canceled my suscription for my past account since it was linked to a facebook account that i want to disable.   I registered to create this new account and i want to make it premium, buu...
  • gorymeraz
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Contact form not working

Hi I'm trying to delete my account and when I go through the help sction to bring up the contact foam, it just doesn't load up and just takes me back to the "Hello. How can we help you?" section. I have tried using different web browsers and via mobi...

• Hi I'm trying to delete my account and when I go through the help sction to bring up the contact foam, it just doesn't load up and just takes me back to the "Hello. How can we help you?" section. I h...
  • FTHISSSSSSS
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes