Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Deletion of spotify account

Hello, Since I do not use a certain account anymore, I'd like to delete my Spotify account. I wanted to use the contact form on the website to contact Spotify about this, but the form did not work. I sent them a message that I was unable to use the f...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   Since I do not use a certain account anymore, I'd like to delete my Spotify account. I wanted to use the contact form on the website to contact Spotify about this, but the form did no...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Customer Service

How do I contact SpotifyCustomer Service by telephone? I can't find a working number anywhere.

• Casual Listener
  • How do I contact SpotifyCustomer Service by telephone? I can't find a working number anywhere.
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

"Premium Paused"

I have been using spotify, without issue, for ages. Today it says "Premium Paused." There is 100% no issues with my payment method. I see many other have had this issue but I have not found a solution. Please pass on any advice. It sure would be nice...

•   I have been using spotify, without issue, for ages. Today it says "Premium Paused." There is 100% no issues with my payment method.  I see many other have had this issue but I have not ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

If i cancel my subscription for this month will they still charge me?

I just canceled my subscription today and my account says i have premium till this thursday, when my time is up do they still charge me or since i cancled it they dont?

• I just canceled my subscription today and my account says i have premium till this thursday, when my time is up do they still charge me or since i cancled it they dont?
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Seems to have a problem in setting password for a device

I dont know what and why this is happening, but I want to put a password when im entering in a device. My account is link to facebook, is that a problem? Do I need to create a new one? Please fix it! :'( Here's an picture of it

Untitled.png
  • I dont know what and why this is happening, but I want to put a password when im entering in a device. My account is link to facebook, is that a problem? Do I need to create a new one? Please fix it!...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged without a subscription

Today i looked at my bank account and saw a unknown withdrawal from it. It seemed to be from spotify while i never gave them rights to take money from my bank account. I once took the free month and immediately removed my subscription. Why is spotify...

• Today i looked at my bank account and saw a unknown withdrawal from it. It seemed to be from spotify while i never gave them rights to take money from my bank account.   I once took the free m...
  • Largearge1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted favourite playlist

Hi! I've just deleted all my songs from "Your music" section by mistake, is there any way to recover it? Thanks in advance.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I've just deleted all my songs from "Your music" section by mistake, is there any way to recover it? Thanks in advance.
  • tobiahao
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing country and payment

Hello guys Recently moved to the New Zealand from the UK.I have managed to change country and to update my card payments, however I know that premium costs $9.99 in NZ but my card is being charged $12.99. Any ideas why or how to change that???

• Casual Listener
  • Hello guys   Recently moved to the New Zealand from the UK. I have managed to change country and to update my card payments, however I know that premium costs $9.99 in NZ but my card is being...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Please help, getting no feedback from spotify themeselves.

I just wanna know if I can be logged in on multiple devices such as; my phone, tablet, or even laptop. Just the premium account, im the only one using it but I'm not sure if you need to have the family subscription. Also it says it can't find my coll...

• I just wanna know if I can be logged in on multiple devices such as; my phone, tablet, or even laptop. Just the premium account, im the only one using it but I'm not sure if you need to have the fami...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

forgot account info

Hi there, I have another account which is Premium but I reset my phone and forgot the username and password. All I have is the credit card number. Is it possible to recover the account info with that number?

• Visitor
  • Hi there, I have another account which is Premium but I reset my phone and forgot the username and password. All I have is the credit card number. Is it possible to recover the account info with that...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Desactivated

Back in the time when Spotify was not available in my country, I bought premium cards to activate the premium account so that I could use the service here. But when the premium time ended my account got desactivated, and the same happend to every oth...

• Back in the time when Spotify was not available in my country, I bought premium cards to activate the premium account so that I could use the service here. But when the premium time ended m...
  • santilarra
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Logging out of a mobile device

I logged into someone else's phone and forgot to log out and now they have access to my Spotify. Is there I can log off all devices? Tried the one in settings and that did it for my phone but they are still logged in.

• Regular
  • I logged into someone else's phone and forgot to log out and now they have access to my Spotify. Is there I can log off all devices? Tried the one in settings and that did it for my phone but they ar...
  • Lukewolgast
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged for premium but stuck on free for the past 6 months

I've been charged every month for my premium subscription that I had on my galaxy s4 and when I upgraded to my galaxy s6 I logged in to my account and now it's stuck on free when it should be premium. This has been going on for about 6 months now and...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been charged every month for my premium subscription that I had on my galaxy s4 and when I upgraded to my galaxy s6 I logged in to my account and now it's stuck on free when it should be premium...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pague y no tengo el servicio

Realice mi pago con tarjeta de crédito y ya tengo el cargo pero no tengo el servicio

• Realice mi pago con tarjeta de crédito y ya tengo el cargo pero no tengo el servicio
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Took money without consent

I have 2 separate 4.99 charges and no premium service. I want this resolved asap. I don't want anything to do with this company.

• I have 2 separate 4.99 charges and no premium service. I want this resolved asap. I don't want anything to do with this company.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo pagar premium / Unable to pay for premium

Llevo desde mediados de diciembre sin poder pagar el premium, hasta me hecho una cuenta nueva por si acaso. Intento pagar con Paypal, tras loguearme le doy a confirmar pago y me devuelve a la pagina inicial de spotify donde sale la oferta y no me cob...

• Llevo desde mediados de diciembre sin poder pagar el premium, hasta me hecho una cuenta nueva por si acaso.   Intento pagar con Paypal, tras loguearme le doy a confirmar pago y me devuelve a l...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Song unavailable

Could someome explain me why half of the album "Welcome 2 the hood" is greyed out? I used to be able to listen to the song 'FYFR' and "Skip the talk'n". But suddenly I'm not able to neither track those individual songs nor play them if I find them wi...

• Casual Listener
  • Could someome explain me why half of the album "Welcome 2 the hood" is greyed out? I used to be able to listen to the song 'FYFR' and "Skip the talk'n". But suddenly I'm not able to neither track tho...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to recover password.

I'm currently trying to reset my password. When I request to have them send me a new one it doesn't send me the right account. Please help

• Visitor
  • I'm currently trying to reset my password. When I request to have them send me a new one it doesn't send me the right account. Please help
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't listen music with Spotify premium free!

Hello!I've just download the Spotify premium free for 1 month, but I can't listen music.When I want to play one song apears one message that says: "It's not possible to listen this song". The option "Streaming High Quality" is not activated...What ca...

• Hello! I've just download the Spotify premium free for 1 month, but I can't listen music. When I want to play one song apears one message that says: "It's not possible to listen this song".  ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I get support from Spotify to buy a family plan? It keeps failing, its a website issue

I already have a premium account and I want to add my wife. I tried many times to buy a family plan but it fails with a very generic error that says something like "Wow! It failed please visit our help zone". I called visa to see if the transcation w...

• I already have a premium account and I want to add my wife. I tried many times to buy a family plan but it fails with a very generic error that says something like "Wow! It failed please visit o...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes