Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

How to Prevent Third-Party Apps from Misusing Your Spotify Account

I recently discovered that a third-party app was using some Spotify accounts to sell streams, and this led me to understand the importance of managing third-party apps' access to my account. Here is how you can prevent this from happening to you. Fir...

• Rising Star 3
  • Rising Star 3
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • CeliMaga
  • Casual Listener
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes

Spotify Partner in the Philippines- Globe

i have subscribed religiously every month through globe for PhP299; their website states that this is valid only for 30 days. i just found a few days ago that this is not true- i am more than a week now after the premium subscription should have expi...

• Regular
  • i have subscribed religiously every month through globe for PhP299; their website states that this is valid only for 30 days. i just found a few days ago that this is not true- i am more than a week ...
  • proton07
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

all Playlists suddenly gone

Hi,All my playlists all suddenly gone from my app (iOS). (Premium Account)I have repeatedly de- and re-installed the app but the playlist are not shown.Saved albums and songs are still there though.Have my playlists since 2012 on there - it would be ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, All my playlists all suddenly gone from my app (iOS). (Premium Account) I have repeatedly de- and re-installed the app but the playlist are not shown. Saved albums and songs are still there th...
  • Tatjana2510
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

My subscription was suppose to renew on 2/16/2016 and it renewed today 2/15/2016, so I was already charged and I wanted to cancel my subscription before I was charged. How do I get a refund?

• My subscription was suppose to renew on 2/16/2016 and it renewed today 2/15/2016, so I was already charged and I wanted to cancel my subscription before I was charged. How do I get a refund?
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Money withdrawn but no Premium

Hello, I purchased Spotify Premium with the student discount option and my account was never upgraded to premium and there was no evidence saying that I purchased it except for my bank account which says that Spotify withdraw 4.99$ Anyone else have t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I purchased Spotify Premium with the student discount option and my account was never upgraded to premium and there was no evidence saying that I purchased it except for my bank account which ...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Currency conversion when changing country

I need to change over from the Australian version of Spotify to the Irish Spotify as I am moving home. I have an Irish Visa card. But when I wish to change country it says that I will be charged in dollars instead of euro. It will charge me $17.99 pe...

• I need to change over from the Australian version of Spotify to the Irish Spotify as I am moving home. I have an Irish Visa card. But when I wish to change country it says that I will be charged in d...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

merging account with artist account

Here's what we got from you: I want to get my artist account verified. But my username is different from my artist name, so i want you guys to change my user name so i can go ahead and merge with my artist profile.

• Here's what we got from you: I want to get my artist account verified. But my username is different from my artist name, so i want you guys to change my user name so i can go ahead and merge with my ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Trying to cancel subscription

I just signed up for Premium as a high school student, assuming I would be eligible for the student subscription of 4.99 per month. I did not realize that this was for college students only. You have charged my credit card. How do I cancel this membe...

• Casual Listener
  • I just signed up for Premium as a high school student, assuming I would be eligible for the student subscription of 4.99 per month. I did not realize that this was for college students only. You have...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot unlink facebook

my account is connected to my friends facebook account which is really frustrating because i find no option to unlink his facebook account which is giving him access to my spotify! could someone please unlink the facebook from my account so i can log...

• my account is connected to my friends facebook account which is really frustrating because i find no option to unlink his facebook account which is giving him access to my spotify! 😞 could someone p...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changing profile picture

Can I change my profile picture?I disabled my facebook and now I am no profile photo the Spotfy

• Casual Listener
  • Can I change my profile picture? I disabled my facebook and now I am no profile photo the Spotfy
  • danilopinotti
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Song can not be played

I've got premium and the problem is that i can't play any song of any list which is strange because on my smartphone and tablet (both Android) everything is fine.Even if i downloaded the playlist it doesn't work.I've delted and installed spotify but ...

• I've got premium and the problem is that i can't play any song of any list which is strange because on my smartphone and tablet (both Android) everything is fine. Even if i downl...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancel payment paypal

Hello I'm a french userThe 15/01, I subscribed to the spotify prenium 0 € for 30 daysThe 14/02, I unsubscribed be fair to 30 daysIn my spotify account, I have an order from 9 € 99, which appears well as of 14/02and I have a paypal payment of 9 € 99, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   I'm a french user The 15/01, I subscribed to the spotify prenium 0 € for 30 days The 14/02, I unsubscribed be fair to 30 days In my spotify account, I have an order from 9 € 99, whi...
  • Wocam
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I cannot use spotify

HiI just got Spotify premium but I am unable to use it. It won't let me login and keeps saying the email already exists (I'm not creating a new account I'm just logging in)Quite frustratedHelp!!!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I just got Spotify premium but I am unable to use it. It won't let me login and keeps saying the email already exists (I'm not creating a new account I'm just logging in) Quite frustrated ...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Have Premium but keep getting pop-up adds for it

Hi all!I've been a Spotify Premium member pretty much non-stop since 2011. I love it. It's awesome. I have recently been having one little problem with it, though:About a month or so ago, I started getting pop-up adds every now and then, advertising ...

• Regular
  • Hi all! I've been a Spotify Premium member pretty much non-stop since 2011. I love it. It's awesome. I have recently been having one little problem with it, though: About a month or so ago, I s...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

switched subscription from itunes to spotify

Hi there,I recently cancelled my itunes subscription and signed up directly with spotify.I received a new Username with my Spotify subscription and lost the majority of my playlists.A portion of them are still there which is odd. Please help.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I recently cancelled my itunes subscription and signed up directly with spotify. I received a new Username with my Spotify subscription and lost the majority of my playlists. A portion o...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Delete my account as well

For f sake nothing bloody works on spotify. And even when I try to delete my account it f doesn't work. I'm so fed up with this crap. Oh yes the contact form I have to fill in; it's a loop. Keep getting sent back to the first page. Delete my **bleep*...

• Visitor
  • For f sake nothing bloody works on spotify. And even when I try to delete my account it f doesn't work. I'm so fed up with this crap.   Oh yes the contact form I have to fill in; it's a loop. ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to edit album art

Ok guys - I need to edit music art but unable to do so. Based on FAQ something may need to be activated in my account for playlist customization. Can we get this done asap? I have a bunch of tracks that need their associated artwork updated but don't...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok guys - I need to edit music art but unable to do so. Based on FAQ something may need to be activated in my account for playlist customization. Can we get this done asap? I have a bunch of tra...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for premium...no premium.

7 days ago it seems my account was charged for permium via student discount...but I never got it.

• 7 days ago it seems my account was charged for permium via student discount...but I never got it.
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I thought I already canceled Premium, but when I checked my bank account this morning it says that I was charged. I wanted to know if there is a way that you can make sure my Premium is canceled and if its possible if I would be able to get a refund ...

• I thought I already canceled Premium, but when I checked my bank account this morning it says that I was charged. I wanted to know if there is a way that you can make sure my Premium is canceled and ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes