Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Payment Failed with Paypal - NEED HELP

We have acouple accounts in this house and one of them was using a Paypal account that is no longer available.Today we got a payment failed message and when you log into the account it. We reedemed a 12 month gift card today and it shows in the recie...

payment failed.PNG
  • ...potify when you can't actually get ahold of someone regarding payment stuff and really wouldn't think alot of people would be comfortable talking to people on a public forum about Payment stuff. &n...
  • bursttplaylists
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Student Discount

So I am a university student and I have been trying to get the student discount. The problem is that it says it cannot validate my student details. So I sent in a picture of my ID card and the email came back saying that they were unable to complete ...

• So I am a university student and I have been trying to get the student discount. The problem is that it says it cannot validate my student details. So I sent in a picture of my ID card and the email ...
  • niva87
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify For Student...

I paid for my Spotify Premium (Student). I only needed to confirm my school. I end up finding out my school isn't listed. So I exit out. Then I get an email saying my card had been charged. I don't know why it did this. It pissed me off. I have about...

• Casual Listener
  • I paid for my Spotify Premium (Student). I only needed to confirm my school. I end up finding out my school isn't listed. So I exit out. Then I get an email saying my card had been charged. I don't k...
  • bursttplaylists
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No premium!!!

Hello! My name is Damon Simms Jr. and I am trying to find out why I don't have my premium subscription! I tried logging out, and then back in. But, that didn't work! I was charged on my card today unexpectedly and even though I canceled my subscripti...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! My name is Damon Simms Jr. and I am trying to find out why I don't have my premium subscription! I tried logging out, and then back in. But, that didn't work! I was charged on my card today un...
  • bursttplaylists
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Discounts for Students

I subscribed to Spotify Premium with a student discount last year, however, now i am being charged for full premium, ( 9.99 +tax), instead of the 4.99. Is this because the student discount only lasts so long? is it possible to resubscribe to student ...

• I subscribed to Spotify Premium with a student discount last year, however, now i am being charged for full premium, ( 9.99 +tax), instead of the 4.99. Is this because the student discount only lasts...
  • bursttplaylists
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I Want to cancel Spotify

Hey, Even though I pay $10 every month, I appear to be on free trial. I wantto cancel the acoount. Help

• Hey,   Even though I pay $10 every month, I appear to be on free trial. I wantto cancel the acoount. Help
  • bursttplaylists
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Somewone is using my account.

Can somewone tell me how to log out the other?

• Casual Listener
  • Can somewone tell me how to log out the other?
  • bursttplaylists
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Me he dado cuenta de que tengo dos cuentas de Spotify. Sin querer he renovado mi premium en la cuenta que no uso. Lo he cancelado pero no se me ha devuelto el dinero con lo que no puedo actualizar los datos de la otra cuenta y me he quedado sin premi...

• Casual Listener
  • Me he dado cuenta de que tengo dos cuentas de Spotify. Sin querer he renovado mi premium en la cuenta que no uso. Lo he cancelado pero no se me ha devuelto el dinero con lo que no puedo actualizar lo...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am totally blocked out of the app on each device, can't even get to change my pasword

I've been travelling recently and my Premium account worked perfectly until last week there was a problem with the payment, I revoked it unintentionally from my internet banking. The app on my iPhone and on my PC started showing "As a free user you c...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been travelling recently and my Premium account worked perfectly until last week there was a problem with the payment, I revoked it unintentionally from my internet banking. The app on my iPhone...
  • NikolPopova
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Need a solution

I've been a spotify premium user for quite a while and i set the location in New Zealand in my profile. Currently I'm on vacation in another country and when I was trying to log in earlier today it said I can only use it abroad for 14 days. How do I ...

• I've been a spotify premium user for quite a while and i set the location in New Zealand in my profile. Currently I'm on vacation in another country and when I was trying to log in earlier today it s...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't sign up for Student Premium

I'm a student and I want to sign up for student premium. However, when I select get premium from the Student premium page, I get redirected to my account page without going to the student verification page. I can't figure out what what the problem is...

• I'm a student and I want to sign up for student premium. However, when I select get premium from the Student premium page, I get redirected to my account page without going to the student verificatio...
  • amandasirochman
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Last weak list

Hey is it possible to see last weaks tips from spotify? Would be really nice I've lost a song i really loved and i can´t find it.

• Hey is it possible to see last weaks tips from spotify?     Would be really nice I've lost a song i really loved and i can´t find it.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium monthly to annual and familiar (COLOMBIA)

Hello, Since my country's help page (Colombia) send me here, i will post here. I'm a premium user, with monthly payment, but i would like to change my suscription from monthly to annual, and would like to get the familiar plan, but i could not have f...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,    Since my country's help page (Colombia) send me here, i will post here.   I'm a premium user, with monthly payment, but i would like to change my suscription from monthly...
  • MigAngAgu
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cannot access my Spotify account

Hello.I've been sending messages to spotify support for weeks now, but nobody answers.One morning I tried to log onto spotify, but I couldn't. I had the option to log in with either my spotify username and password or make a new account. But my spoti...

• Regular
  • Hello. I've been sending messages to spotify support for weeks now, but nobody answers. One morning I tried to log onto spotify, but I couldn't. I had the option to log in with either my spotif...
  • Samson-91
  • Gig Goer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted music from my music by accident...

I deleted music from 'my music' is there anyway to recover it?

• Casual Listener
  • I deleted music from 'my music' is there anyway to recover it?
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Synced Offline Playlists keep getting removed.

Hi all, Hoping this is a known or easy one to fix but I seem to have an issue where the playlists I sync for offline usage get reset so they are no longer available offline. This appears to happen when my network settings change at work. For example ...

• Hi all,   Hoping this is a known or easy one to fix but I seem to have an issue where the playlists I sync for offline usage get reset so they are no longer available offline. This appear...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Linking social networks

Hello there. I want to ask something. I have a premium account, but when I tried to link it with facebook, it says I have another account linked to it. So I want to delete that account so I can link my Premium account to facebook. Can I do that? If s...

• Visitor
  • Hello there.  I want to ask something. I have a premium account, but when I tried to link it with facebook, it says I have another account linked to it. So I want to delete that account so I ...
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can not find Artist Playlist

Hi all, This is my first post here, so I apologise in advance if I am posting in the wrong place. I am just getting used to using spotify premium, thismorning it gave me the option to listen to a playlist by the band 'Jungle', it was like a selection...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi all,   This is my first post here, so I apologise in advance if I am posting in the wrong place.    I am just getting used to using spotify premium, thismorning it gave ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! PREMIUM has not been cancelled and I cannot contact Spotify

Hello,In september I cancelled the Premium subscription following the instructions that appear in your FAQ. However, my suprise has been that I have been charged the fee this month... I havent used this acoount ever since. I think this can be checked...

• Hello, In september I cancelled the Premium subscription following the instructions that appear in your FAQ. However, my suprise has been that I have been charged the fee this month... I havent used...
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify abroad

I've just upgraded to Spotify Family. I'm in Norway, my son is in France. He says he has login-problems ... what to do?

• I've just upgraded to Spotify Family. I'm in Norway, my son is in France. He says he has login-problems ... what to do?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes