Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

ITALY Spotify Family for my Office with VAT

Buongiorno,Possiedo un account spotify premium singolo user. Vorrei fare un upgrade a spotify family per estenderlo al mio ufficio. Visto che devo pagarlo tramite la mia società, posso scaricare l'iva usando la partita IVA. Come posso fare? Devo fare...

• Casual Listener
  • Buongiorno, Possiedo un account spotify premium singolo user. Vorrei fare un upgrade a spotify family per estenderlo al mio ufficio. Visto che devo pagarlo tramite la mia società, posso scarica...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatically logs me in on public computer

When you log in to Spotify, it automatically has "remember me" checked. I didn't remember to uncheck it when I logged in to Spotify from a computer at my college, but now even when I log out the computer still logs my account in automatically when yo...

• ...ll my devices, but I also don't want a public computer with my login info. Is there a way to make a single computer log out/forget my information?
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled But Keep Getting Charged

I cancelled my account months ago but keep getting charged. I filled out a form on this site as well as tried Twitter but zero help received from Spotify. How do I stop the payments from going through and more importantly GET MY MONEY BACK FROM WHEN ...

• I cancelled my account months ago but keep getting charged.    I filled out a form on this site as well as tried Twitter but zero help received from Spotify.  How do I stop the payme...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't share playlist with specific user

I'm a premium member and would like to share a playlist with a friend (who I think is not a paid user, but not certain). When I clcik on share > send to and try to enter the user's name, she doesn't show up. I do see her in my Friends list, though.

• I'm a premium member and would like to share a playlist with a friend (who I think is not a paid user, but not certain). When I clcik on share > send to and try to enter the user's name, she doesn...
  • HailHawkeye
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding a family member

I had to re subscribe to premium due to an alleged payment issue. I selected the Family plan plus 1. The first email invite I sent to my wife said the email address did not exist which it does. So I used another email address for the invite and now i...

• Casual Listener
  • I had to re subscribe to premium due to an alleged payment issue. I selected the Family plan plus 1. The first email invite I sent to my wife said the email address did not exist which it does. So I ...
  • Katspleen
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Try 3 months of Premium now for $0.99.

I see this on Spotify siteTry 3 months of Premium now for $0.99. When then going to the pay site. There it says that i need to pay now. And nothing about 3 free months. Should i still pay? I want to try it first.

• Gig Goer
  • I see this on Spotify siteTry 3 months of Premium now for $0.99. When then going to the pay site. There it says that i need to pay now. And nothing about 3 free months. Should i still pay? I want to ...
  • jimmyob
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Free
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! You Guys Helped Me Get My Real Name Out There But

Is there now a way I can DIRECT MESSAGE those friends of mine whom I already follow but who have not yet followed back to call their attention specifically to the fact that I'm on Spotify? Or do I have to make some general annoncement to that effect ...

• Casual Listener
  • Is there now a way I can DIRECT MESSAGE those friends of mine whom I already follow but who have not yet followed back to call their attention specifically to the fact that I'm on Spotify? Or do I ha...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Impossible to hire the premium

Whenever I try to make a payment in the first stage of personal data the following error appears:"Dados inválidos no formulário. Confira as informações e tente de novo."Translating:"Invalid data in the form. Check out the information and try again."B...

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I try to make a payment in the first stage of personal data the following error appears: "Dados inválidos no formulário. Confira as informações e tente de novo." Translating: "Invalid dat...
  • Julianemarinho
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

Dear all, i would like to delete my account! 

• Visitor
  • Dear all,   i would like to delete my account! 
  • Tyronesimmons
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Linking Personal & Artist Account - Terrible CS Experience.

Our band's singer accidentally linked her personal spotify account to our artist page. This created a whole host of issues as her personal listening pulled our band's page out of genre, ruined our related artists section, and essentially lumped us in...

• Casual Listener
  • Our band's singer accidentally linked her personal spotify account to our artist page.  This created a whole host of issues as her personal listening pulled our band's page out of genre, ruined ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas na Assinatura Premiun

FIZ EU o Pagamento do Prêmio VIA BOLETO NÃO ATIVOU ALMEIDA 809

• FIZ EU o Pagamento do Prêmio VIA BOLETO NÃO ATIVOU ALMEIDA 809
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium purchase does not work. There is something wrong with the website

Frist of all I have to say that it is a joke that spotify gives no support whatsover to customers. This is a joke! Now to my problem. I have an account, i can login and everything.Now I am trying to purchase PREMIUM. I go in, put my data and try to p...

• Frist of all I have to say that it is a joke that spotify gives no support whatsover to customers. This is a joke!   Now to my problem. I have an account, i can login and everything. Now I am...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

account

how many accounts do i have listed...Only want 2....I think im being overcharged for spotify accts....please help

• how many accounts do i have listed...Only want 2....I think im being overcharged for spotify accts....please help
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP MY SONGS FROM OCTOBER 2015 FORWARD HAVE DISAPPEARED

i dont know how it happened but all of my songs from october 2015 to now have just been deleted. Please tell me there is a way to get it back.

• Casual Listener
  • i dont know how it happened but all of my songs from october 2015 to now have just been deleted. Please tell me there is a way to get it back.
  • septiczz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I connect with a friend?

I want to connect with my buddy so I can see his playlists and stuff. The only way i can figure out to connect with friends is through facebook but i do not have facebook .I have his username how can I connect that way?

• Casual Listener
  • I want to connect with my buddy so I can see his playlists and stuff. The only way i can figure out to connect with friends is through facebook but i do not have facebook .I have his username how can...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I pay the pemium already. From Boku: Send 691 as a NEW SMS to 146053202 tochargeS29.97toyourM1.But n

I pay my permium, From Boku: Send 691 as a NEW SMS to 146053202 to charge S$29.97 to your M1 bill. Do not reply to this message. CS: 31585882, but my account is not link to permium please check and reply me thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I pay my permium, From Boku: Send 691 as a NEW SMS to 146053202 to charge S$29.97 to your M1 bill. Do not reply to this message. CS: 31585882, but my account is not link to permium please check and r...
  • edwinwin8
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged but never finished signing up.

I started to sign up for the student discount but never finished through with it because it couldn't find that I was enrolled my school. You guy still charged me two times the amount of $4.99, which is now missing from my account and even though the ...

• Casual Listener
  • I started to sign up for the student discount but never finished through with it because it couldn't find that I was enrolled my school. You guy still charged me two times the amount of $4.99, which ...
  • Embonation16
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! The email address you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account.

Hi. I'm trying to reset my account which I made ages ago, and I don't remember the password to it, or the username. But when I try to make a new account it tells me I have one. When I try to reset the password it says "The email address you provided ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   I'm trying to reset my account which I made ages ago, and I don't remember the password to it, or the username. But when I try to make a new account it tells me I have one. When I try to...
  • Tyronesimmons
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can another user block me or hide?

I'm frequenty visiting another users spotify but once it disappeared for a month and then it came back and now its gone again?What happened, did he block me or what? How is he doing what he is doing???Best regards

• Casual Listener
  • I'm frequenty visiting another users spotify but once it disappeared for a month and then it came back and now its gone again? What happened, did he block me or what? How is he doing what he is doin...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot login after password reset

I can login to the website but I cannot log into the music app on my phone or on my laptop with my new credentials!

• Regular
  • I can login to the website but I cannot log into the music app on my phone or on my laptop with my new credentials!
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes