Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • twiggypopclaudia
  • Visitor
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes

Can i get my money back?

I accidently paid for premium on iTunes, when i accually have a giftcard. I also want to get the offer that spotify is offering at the moment, 3 months for 100 nok. So i cancelled my premium, but is it too late? Can't i get the offer anymore?

• I accidently paid for premium on iTunes, when i accually have a giftcard. I also want to get the offer that spotify is offering at the moment, 3 months for 100 nok. So i cancelled my premium, but is ...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cuenta usuario contraseña

Hola a todos, necesito saber cómo pasar de una cuenta creada con Facebook a una con usuario y contraseña.He estado leyendo y por lo visto Spotify no propone muchas soluciones y algunos recomiendan cerrar la cuenta de Facebook y abrir una nueva. La pr...

• Visitor
  • Hola a todos, necesito saber cómo pasar de una cuenta creada con Facebook a una con usuario y contraseña. He estado leyendo y por lo visto Spotify no propone muchas soluciones y algunos recomiendan ...
  • JazBarraza
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

doesnt want to accept my student disccount

Hey doesnt anybody know how to switch normal account to the student one? I tried it and it said it looks like I am not eligble...dont know what to do more..thnx

• Visitor
  • Hey doesnt anybody know how to switch normal account to the student one? I tried it and it said it looks like I am not eligble...dont know what to do more..thnx
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changing email address

Hi Spotifiers The email address i have signed up with is also linked upto my facebook. Although i have change my facebook email to try free up this email it has not changed on spotify. Any Tips Thanks

• Visitor
  • Hi Spotifiers   The email address i have signed up with is also linked upto my facebook. Although i have change my facebook email to try free up this email it has not changed on spotify. &nbs...
  • davr
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Still looking for my acct info

I have 2 accounts on my Spotify for about 6 mos paying PREMIUM subs...I just signed up.12/15/15 for the New Family plan for 2 members besides meI need to see all my charges to make sure that I am not being charged for the 2 original subscriptions and...

• I have 2 accounts on my Spotify for about 6 mos paying PREMIUM subs...I just signed up.12/15/15 for the New Family plan for 2 members besides me I need to see all my charges to make sure that I am n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unauthorized Charge

I canceled my subscription in November, but was charged for December. Please reverse the charge and cancel my Spotify account entirely. Case 04365154. Thank you!

• Visitor
  • I canceled my subscription in November, but was charged for December. Please reverse the charge and cancel my Spotify account entirely. Case 04365154. Thank you!
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I cancel my account with access to my email, password, or username?

Hi there, I am trying to close out the Spotify account for my work/office-- but only have access to our CC account. I don't have access to our username or password and any email addresses have since been removed. Please help this is very frustrating!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I am trying to close out the Spotify account for my work/office-- but only have access to our CC account. I don't have access to our username or password and any email addresses ha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get in contact, do they answer back?

I have a lot of concerns about my account has anybody else been charged a Courtsey fee 28$?? Do they answer back on emails??

• Casual Listener
  • I have a lot of concerns about my account has anybody else been charged a Courtsey fee 28$?? Do they answer back on emails??
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot login, strange message.

Hello! I've been trying to get into my spotify but it won't let me on it keeps saying I'm only allowed to use abroad for 14 days. I've just moved back to the states from the UK but that was six weeks ago and this just stated. I deleted and re install...

• Hello! I've been trying to get into my spotify but it won't let me on it keeps saying I'm only allowed to use abroad for 14 days. I've just moved back to the states from the UK but that was six weeks...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login, can't reset password

Dear Support,The affected user is:covexecI can't login to any interface of spotify, that's why I'm using my other account, which works. Whenever I type in my password, the pc client of spotify starts to load and I even see my username in the top righ...

• Dear Support, The affected user is:covexec I can't login to any interface of spotify, that's why I'm using my other account, which works. Whenever I type in my password, the pc client of spotify ...
  • decesso
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Deleting

Hi i want to look at deleting my account as i am unhappy with the service, however if i ever want to sign up again in the future would i be able to sign up again using the same email address and username as i have now? or will I have to create a new ...

• Hi i want to look at deleting my account as i am unhappy with the service, however if i ever want to sign up again in the future would i be able to sign up again using the same email address and user...
  • Pricilla
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Just payed for the 9kr/month for three months

Just payed for the 9kr/month offer, but was still debited 99kr. Is there even a way to get in conctact with Spotify to get this adjusted?

• Just payed for the 9kr/month offer, but was still debited 99kr. Is there even a way to get in conctact with Spotify to get this adjusted?    
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium €9,99 for 3 months

Hello, I did get a advertising on my spotify "Premium €9,99 for 3 months", once i click on the link i get to spotify and it says:- You must have atleast termitted you account before 1 november 2015I havnt got premiun for like 4 months so i for fill t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I did get a advertising on my spotify "Premium €9,99 for 3 months", once i click on the link i get to spotify and it says: - You must have atleast termitted you account before 1 nove...
  • 1BackFire1
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

My promo didn't apply - Mi promoción no se aplicó

ENGLISH: I was using this link to get back to Spotify Premium for 3 months at $99 MXN but in the end, after they charges my credit card and I recieved my confirmation email they just gave me 1 month. I want my 3 months since your Landing Page specifi...

• ENGLISH:   I was using this link to get back to Spotify Premium for 3 months at $99 MXN but in the end, after they charges my credit card and I recieved my confirmation email they just gave me...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscriber getting a free account

I have a new phone. Once I have logged into Spotify, it says I have a free membership. I followed directions to no avail. I contacted through email and was told to try here. I am overwhelmed by all the posts and I just want my music back.Someone plea...

• I have a new phone. Once I have logged into Spotify, it says I have a free membership. I followed directions to no avail. I contacted through email and was told to try here. I am overwhelmed by all t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription canceled but recurred

I have canceled my subscription of Premium but it recurred, someone can help me? is there a way to recover my money? i didn't want to renew my Premium account

• I have canceled my subscription of Premium but it recurred, someone can help me? is there a way to recover my money? i didn't want to renew my Premium account
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for Premium but its not available

Hi guys, I need your help. I'm already paying for a Premium account (money has been taken out of my account) but I dont have the Premium Account. Spotidy keeps asking me to upgrade but I already did. But sadly I dont have the features of Premium. So ...

• Visitor
  • Hi guys,   I need your help.    I'm already paying for a Premium account (money has been taken out of my account) but I dont have the Premium Account. Spotidy keeps asking me to up...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes