Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Uv been charged as premium but it is no activated

Hi, I paid with my credit card the 3 month offer and My account didn't upgrade to premium. I used Visa and I have the payment receipt. Can you please tell me how to solve this? I already sing out and in several times and nothing changed. Thanks

• Regular
  • Hi, I paid with my credit card the 3 month offer and My account didn't upgrade to premium. I used Visa and I have the payment receipt. Can you please tell me how to solve this? I already sing out and...
  • Jolly_Jas
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete Facebook Linked Account

Hello, I would like to delete my Facebook linked Spotify account. How do I do that? I contacted customer support, but never heard back from them. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

• Hello, I would like to delete my Facebook linked Spotify account. How do I do that? I contacted customer support, but never heard back from them.   Any help would be appreciated!  Thanks!
  • sebastiankreuz
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Website Account

I own and run a music website called Linear Live (www.linearlive.com). How do I go about creating a Spotify account for this business? I want to use it to share playlists with our readers, similar to accounts such as Stereogum or Pitchfork have. Plea...

• Regular
  • I own and run a music website called Linear Live (www.linearlive.com). How do I go about creating a Spotify account for this business? I want to use it to share playlists with our readers, similar to...
  • sebastiankreuz
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Giving Spotify Premium as a gift, using the .99 for 3 month offer

Hi, I've looked on the Spotify website as way to give Spotify Premium as a gift to someone for a year and it looks like the 12 month Premium gift is $120 or something like that..but I would like to give it as a gift to someone and yet take advantage ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've looked on the Spotify website as way to give Spotify Premium as a gift to someone for a year and it looks like the 12 month Premium gift is $120 or something like that..but I would like to g...
  • sebastiankreuz
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No longer subscribed

I have subscribed for a long period of time. Suddenly now I am a free user and cannot get a subscribed service yet still paying for one. I will stop this shortly unless this is fixed.I've left messages but no response! PLEASE HELP!!!!

• Casual Listener
  • I have subscribed for a long period of time. Suddenly now I am a free user and cannot get a subscribed service yet still paying for one. I will stop this shortly unless this is fixed. I've left me...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pago promoción colombia

Estoy intentando suscribirme a la promoción de 3meses por 1000 pesos en colombia y cuando voy a pagar usando tarjeta debito me aparecen sólo las opciones de valores mensuales o trimestrales pero no me aparece para realizar el pago de la promoción

• Estoy intentando suscribirme a la promoción de 3meses por 1000 pesos en colombia y cuando voy a pagar usando tarjeta debito me aparecen sólo las opciones de valores mensuales o trimestrales pero no m...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PC playlist doesn't have all songs on phone playlist

I create my playlists on my PC. When I am at the gym and listen to my playlists, they do not have all the songs that I've added from my PC. Is this a known issue? Am I missing a setting?

• Regular
  • I create my playlists on my PC.  When I am at the gym and listen to my playlists, they do not have all the songs that I've added from my PC.  Is this a known issue?  Am I missing a set...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account merging issue :(

Hello!I had a free account using my Facebook (Frankie Santore) then apparently made a premium using Thirdfrank.... I want them together, if that's possible? I'd like to have my Facebook be my premium if possible.What do I do lol?

• Hello! I had a free account using my Facebook (Frankie Santore) then apparently made a premium using Thirdfrank.... I want them together, if that's possible? I'd like to have my Facebook be my premi...
  • limegroove
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete Account

I've been trying to delete my account and both times I've tried, I've gotten a message that sends me here (?)

• Visitor
  • I've been trying to delete my account and both times I've tried, I've gotten a message that sends me here (?)
  • Yw82
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

bought the spotify premium for 3 months

i bought the spoitify premium for three months on my samsung note 4 with paypal and never recieved spotify recipt but it was taken out and my spotify account is still free. none of your answers have helped and i need customer service. i do not think ...

• Casual Listener
  • i bought the spoitify premium for three months on my samsung note 4 with paypal and never recieved spotify recipt but it was taken out and my spotify account is still free. none of your answers have ...
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Log in to Spotify app but I can log in to help site

Spotify was working perfectly fine yesterday but after I got off of work, I got into my car and turned Spotify on and it logged me out of my account. I tried logging back in and it said I was using an invalid password. I also tried logging in through...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify was working perfectly fine yesterday but after I got off of work, I got into my car and turned Spotify on and it logged me out of my account. I tried logging back in and it said I was using a...
  • teknix420
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Login

When I try to log in I get the following message "Login failed". "You have already created an account with this email address"

• Casual Listener
  • When I try to log in I get the following message "Login failed". "You have already created an account with this email address"
  • McB69
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

My Premium Account does not work if I dont have internet

• Casual Listener
  • My Premium Account does not work if I dont have internet
  • jonasherdegen
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund for Premium service

I recently bought the premium sevice for 9.99 for 3 months. Thought this was a good deal. I bought it the other day. Well i logged in today to see that the same plan is now 0.99 for 3 months!! I would like to take advantage of this deal! I have been ...

• I recently bought the premium sevice for 9.99 for 3 months. Thought this was a good deal. I bought it the other day. Well i logged in today to see that the same plan is now 0.99 for 3 months!! I woul...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Community: Accepted Solutions not tracked properly.

Yesterday, one of my comments on a post in the community got marked as an "Accepted Solution". When I look at my community statistics, the "Number of accepted solutions" count didn't go up by one (should be two, but it's one), and neither did my Badg...

• Roadie
  • Yesterday, one of my comments on a post in the community got marked as an "Accepted Solution".  When I look at my community statistics, the "Number of accepted solutions" count didn't go up by o...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to delete my account

Hi, I am looking to open a new Spotify account but I am having issues doing so. I forgot that I had created one ages ago through Facebook login, and I no longer use that Facebook account. However I also cannot use my email to create a new one because...

• Hi,   I am looking to open a new Spotify account but I am having issues doing so.   I forgot that I had created one ages ago through Facebook login, and I no longer use that Facebook ac...
  • jonasherdegen
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

change country

?

• Casual Listener
  • ?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account problems,

I paid for an account, it works fine on my phone and second PC, my main PC was working fine, now it tells me to upgrade to premium.Account still works fine on other machines.I have uninstalled and reinstalled, uninstalled and ran ccleaner and reinsta...

• Casual Listener
  • I paid for an account, it works fine on my phone and second PC, my main PC was working fine, now it tells me to upgrade to premium. Account still works fine on other machines. I have uninstalled an...
  • basszist
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

https://www.spotify.com/se/account/set-device-password/

I'm a new user french user of spotify, I would like to use potify on my squeezebox class & radio. First i open www.mysqueezebox.com. I click on the following site https://www.spotify.com/se/account/set-device-password/ , i have a number 113xxxxxxx fo...

• Visitor
  • I'm a new user french user of spotify, I would like to use potify on my squeezebox class & radio. First i open www.mysqueezebox.com. I click on the following site https://www.spotify.com/se/acc...
  • paolopascual911
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

email for device password never arrives

hello, can someone in spotify support look what's wrong with my account ? i never receive the device password that's supposed to be sent to me.

• Casual Listener
  • hello, can someone in spotify support look what's wrong with my account ? i never receive the device password that's supposed to be sent to me.
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes