Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 953 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 953 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Keeping premium without a credit card

I have had premium at $12.99 NZD for many many months now which billed on my credit card. This month I've had to cancel my card and received an email saying my premium is on pause until payment is renewed. Can I pay without a credit card or PayPal wi...

• I have had premium at $12.99 NZD for many many months now which billed on my credit card. This month I've had to cancel my card and received an email saying my premium is on pause until payment is re...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Details

I am currently subscribed with spotify through Vodafone and will soon be ending my account with Vodafone but I would like to continue my subscription with spotify but it wont allow me to add my payment details.Can anyone help me with this?

• I am currently subscribed with spotify through Vodafone and will soon be ending my account with Vodafone but I would like to continue my subscription  with spotify but it wont allow me to a...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment for Premium Will Not Work

I've been a Spotify user for some time now, and received an email a few weeks ago stating my card no longer worked on my account. I logged into Spotify and tried to pay for premium again and keep receiving this error message: "Oops, seems your card o...

• I've been a Spotify user for some time now, and received an email a few weeks ago stating my card no longer worked on my account.  I logged into Spotify and tried to pay for premium again and ke...
  • benjaamin
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with the country

My account was created in Peru but I've been living in Argentina for three months and I hadn't had problems until last week when I tried to access to my account but the app tells me that the country doesn't match the one is in my profile. I don't hav...

• My account was created in Peru but I've been living in Argentina for three months and I hadn't had problems until last week when I tried to access to my account but the app tells me that the country ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't open spotify on my android phone

Hi there, Please Help! I have installed and reinstalled, But Still Spotify wont open on my phone... Instead of opening like normal, it asks me to log in... But when I try to do that it just says it's not responding and I have to foreclose.... It also...

• Hi there,  Please Help! I have installed and reinstalled, But Still Spotify wont open on my phone...  Instead of opening like normal, it asks me to log in...  But when I try to...
  • nicholasstedman
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to cancel subscription, please help!

Spotify keeps charging me each month even though I've tried to cancel my subscription three times in the past two months. Now when I go to the subscription page to cancel again it keeps redirecting me to the help page to fill out a contact form that ...

• Visitor
  • Spotify keeps charging me each month even though I've tried to cancel my subscription three times in the past two months. Now when I go to the subscription page to cancel again it keeps redirecting m...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

HiI cannot log in to spotify, it says I am trying to log in from a different country.The thing is I am living between two countries, and I would like to continue using my old account as I have all my lists and history in there. Is there anything I ca...

• Hi I cannot log in to spotify, it says I am trying to log in from a different country. The thing is I am living between two countries, and I would like to continue using my old account as I have al...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

CHARGED TWICE

So, I paid $9.99 for Premium and then checked my transaction history and saw that I was charged $4.99 in a matter of hours. Does anyone know why?

• So, I paid $9.99 for Premium and then checked my transaction history and saw that I was charged $4.99 in a matter of hours.   Does anyone know why?
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help!!

I paid for a full month last night, the app was working beautifully. I got up this morning and my account had been signed out. Every time I sign back in the app kicks me out. I have the correct username and password. I've restarted my phone and force...

• I paid for a full month last night, the app was working beautifully. I got up this morning and my account had been signed out. Every time I sign back in the app kicks me out. I have the correct usern...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

upgrading exisiting spotify premium to family

Hi I have a spotify premium account and wanted to upgrade this to spotify family to add my daughter. The instructions tell you to press the 'upgrade' button however this is not present. Is there anyway I can upgrade my account, rather than cancelling...

• Hi   I have a spotify premium account and wanted to upgrade this to spotify family to add my daughter.   The instructions tell you to press the 'upgrade' button however this is not pres...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP! I WAS CHARGED A DAY EARLY!

My spotify account information said that my subscription to spotify premium would be renewed and I would be charged for another month on 11/13/15. I tried to cancel my subscription on 11/12/15 and found out I had already been charged for another mont...

• My spotify account information said that my subscription to spotify premium would be renewed and I would be charged for another month on 11/13/15. I tried to cancel my subscription on 11/12/15 and fo...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

hi guys/galsjust recently signed up to spotify premium. i downloaded the app onto my pc (windows 7)i can log in as normal on the spotify websitebut when i try to log in on the downloaded app, it says that my username or password are incorrect.....eve...

• hi guys/gals just recently signed up to spotify premium. i downloaded the app onto my pc (windows 7) i can log in as normal on the spotify website but when i try to log in on the downloaded app, i...
  • jonasherdegen
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get your money back if i regret the buy?

Bought today, totally regret what i did. I know i have something like 14days or something?

• Bought today, totally regret what i did. I know i have something like 14days or something?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am a student but it won't verify me

So i tried to verify myself on spotify as a student but it wont. ive entered in my email and it says it cannot verify me. i dont want to pay 9.99 when i am actually able to pay 4.99

• So i tried to verify myself on spotify as a student but it wont. ive entered in my email and it says it cannot verify me. i dont want to pay 9.99 when i am actually able to pay 4.99
  • jonasherdegen
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify unlimited

Me pase a Spotify Premium (9.99€) y ahora quiero volver a Spotify Unlimited (4.99€) y no encuentro la opcion de como hacerlo desde mi cuenta . Alguien me puede decir como lo puedo solicitar ?

• Me pase a Spotify Premium (9.99€) y ahora quiero volver a Spotify Unlimited (4.99€) y no encuentro la opcion de como hacerlo desde mi cuenta . Alguien me puede decir como lo puedo solicitar ?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for premium when I'm free account user

Help - who do I contact as I've been charged for premium user when I don't have a premium account - checked all my devices and they all say free.How do I get a refund and stop future payment?

• Regular
  • Help - who do I contact as I've been charged for premium user when I don't have a premium account - checked all my devices and they all say free. How do I get a refund and stop future payment?
  • Markdva
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Verified my band account and it mixed in my personal account

I have both a personal account, Raven Stead, and a Band account, Blodsgard. I wanted to verify the Blodsgard account so that I could add information, photos, etc. I thought I had jumped through the appropriate hoops but apparantly I did not as now th...

• Visitor
  • I have both a personal account, Raven Stead, and a Band account, Blodsgard. I wanted to verify the Blodsgard account so that I could add information, photos, etc. I thought I had jumped through the a...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed credit card but country won't change

Hello, my family and I have recently moved to the US from Brazil.My husband set up a family subscription and tried to invite me, but it didn't work because it said my profile was from another country than my husband's profile. Note that he also had a...

• Hello,   my family and I have recently moved to the US from Brazil. My husband set up a family subscription and tried to invite me, but it didn't work because it said my profile was from...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

premiun account showing as free

My premium just came out of my account today and when I log into my Spotify it says I have the free version? I have also lost all cached songs as a result.

• Casual Listener
  • My premium just came out of my account today and when I log into my Spotify it says I have the free version? I have also lost all cached songs as a result.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

rosy_112825

Hola soy de México y pague mi subscripcion en una tienda de servicio (oxxo) y no se me a activado mi cuenta premium sigue como si fuera gratis que puedo hacer ?

• Hola soy de México y pague mi subscripcion en una tienda de servicio (oxxo) y no se me a activado mi cuenta premium sigue como si fuera gratis que puedo hacer ?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes