Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Im not able to change the password

I tried to change the password several times but every time the website.said das formular ist abgelaufen what can i do

• I tried to change the password several times but every time the website.said    das formular ist abgelaufen   what can i do
  • smidny
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i want to delete one of my two accounts

I accidentally created two Spotify accounts, it seems. I am a Premium user, and both of these accounts show Premium, which seems odd. Is there a way to merge these accounts? Thanks for any help

• Roadie
  • I accidentally created two Spotify accounts, it seems. I am a Premium user, and both of these accounts show Premium, which seems odd. Is there a way to merge these accounts?   Thanks for any h...
  • smidny
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Insult to Injury: Premium remains 'free' version -- but more ads than ever

Finally decided to take the plunge and go premium this afternoon. And so the nightmare begins. After setting up payment via PayPal I:Logged out of Spotify and then back in. But still in free mode. Logged out universally of all Spotify apps between de...

• Visitor
  • Finally decided to take the plunge and go premium this afternoon.    And so the nightmare begins.  After setting up payment via PayPal I: Logged out of Spotify and then back in...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Your country does not match the one set in your profile

Device: OSX, Windows Phone Operating System Version: El Capitan, Windows Phone 8.1 Spotify Version: I dont know Description:When I try to login on OSX and Windows Phone I receive the message: Your country does not match the one set in your profile. I...

• Device: OSX, Windows Phone   Operating System Version: El Capitan, Windows Phone 8.1   Spotify Version: I dont know   Description: When I try to login on OSX and Windows Phone I...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Windows Phone
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Account has been hacked

Hi Spofity Support, My account has been hacked, my email address says it is no longer recognised when i try to reset the password, can you please help? Kind regards, Andrew Watkin

• Regular
  • Hi Spofity Support,   My account has been hacked, my email address says it is no longer recognised when i try to reset the password, can you please help?   Kind regards,   Andrew...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I was a premium, now I have a free Rogers account.

I was a premium member, now I have a free Rogers account. I cancelled the paid account and then setup the Rogers account as Rogers instructed me. When I setup the new Rogers account, I was issued the same login name as I'd had with the paid account. ...

• Casual Listener
  • I was a premium member, now I have a free Rogers account. I cancelled the paid account and then setup the Rogers account as Rogers instructed me.   When I  setup the new Rogers account, I...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

id like my account cancelled

I haven't been upgraded to premium I've followed all the steps and nothing ..it tells me to cancel go to subscription and cancel from there ..but I don't have this option

• I haven't been upgraded to premium I've followed all the steps and nothing ..it tells me to cancel go to subscription and cancel from there ..but I don't have this option
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Suspended premium

I paid for my subscription and I can see it on my receipt page and they have still suspended me? Why? I want it fixed!!!!'

• I paid for my subscription and I can see it on my receipt page and they have still suspended me? Why? I want it fixed!!!!'
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

I was charged twice for this month of Spotify premium. How can I get my money back?

• I was charged twice for this month of Spotify premium. How can I get my money back?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Troubles to update my payment data

As much as I try to update my payment terms several times still can't manage to do it, even trying three different browsers, still can not get past the update phase of my personal data. Does anyone know how to help me?

• As much as I try to update my payment terms several times still can't manage to do it, even trying three different browsers, still can not get past the update phase of my personal data. Does anyone k...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged Twice, No Premium

Case # 04097505Tried to sign up for the Student Discount Spotify Subscription, and it kept saying my college was invalid, so i decided to check my bank account to see if i had been charged and i now have two charges for $4.99 to my account, however w...

• Case # 04097505 Tried to sign up for the Student Discount Spotify Subscription, and it kept saying my college was invalid, so i decided to check my bank account to see if i had been charged and i no...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify's Monthly Billing Scam and Facebook Scam

Spotify has made it nearly impossible to cancel your premium subscriptions. They have also done their best to make you have to use Facebook in order to use Spotify. I am really quite mad at Spotify now.

• Spotify has made it nearly impossible to cancel your premium subscriptions. They have also done their best to make you have to use Facebook in order to use Spotify. I am really quite mad at Spotify n...
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes

Discover weekly gone

A couple of days ago, I noticed my discover weekly has disappeared. My subscription is going to renew at the end of the month. Everything is updated. I dont know what is going on.Thanks,-Emmy

• Casual Listener
  •     A couple of days ago, I noticed my discover weekly has disappeared. My subscription is going to renew at the end of the month. Everything is updated. I dont know what is going on. Than...
  • ebjenn01
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

Hello,I had to manually verify my student discount, and I was then charged twice, but when I log into the app, I'm still on the free service.1st of all, will I get a refund for being charged TWICE?2nd, how can this be fixed.Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I had to manually verify my student discount, and I was then charged twice, but when I log into the app, I'm still on the free service. 1st of all, will I get a refund for being charged TWIC...
  • Ka65
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify refuses to delete my account

Since 3 months I am sending emails to Spotify Support, because I want them to delete my account. They just don't answer my request and I still can log in. NOTHING happens. Anyone with the same problems?Who can help me?

• Visitor
  • Since 3 months I am sending emails to Spotify Support, because I want them to delete my account. They just don't answer my request and I still can log in. NOTHING happens.   Anyone with the sa...
  • jenniferyun
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying by Amex Gift Card

I'm having trouble with payment. I have a brand new Amex Gift Card and it won't let me use it as payment. Any idea as to why?Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • I'm having trouble with payment. I have a brand new Amex Gift Card and it won't let me use it as payment. Any idea as to why? Thank you
  • amberlynn411
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

account username hacked?

My username has the wrong email linked and my correct email is linked to a user i don't recognise. maybe hacked?

• Casual Listener
  • My username has the wrong email linked and my correct email is linked to a user i don't recognise. maybe hacked?
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Is real the 320 kbps offered in premium subscription?

Hi, I just suscribe as premium user, and I´m testing some especifications offered in premium suscription like the max qualitiy option wich suppossed offer 320 kbps bitrate.I have tried test this premium feature recording in streaming from desktop (Ma...

speak_test.png spek_test_320.png
  • Hi,    I just suscribe as premium user, and I´m testing some especifications offered in premium suscription like the max qualitiy option wich suppossed offer 320 kbps bitrate. I hav...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Returning to Spotify: how do I import my favorite artist ?

Hi,Radio soon closing, I return with spotify. I found how import my playlist but how to import my favorite "artists" (not like a playlist) from rdio or my facebook music artist pages into spotify (Your music : Songs, Albums, Artists) ? And how start ...

• Hi, Radio soon closing, I return with spotify. I found how import my playlist but how to import my favorite "artists" (not like a playlist) from rdio or my facebook music artist pages into spotify (...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes