Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • twiggypopclaudia
  • Visitor
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes

A complex issue

Hi,I created an account a few years ago with the username shaneb92 (I think) via the Facebook method.It was associated with the email address shanebaker92 at@ gmail dot. com. I was unfamiliar with Spotify at the time (now I'm a premium subscriber and...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I created an account a few years ago with the username shaneb92 (I think) via the Facebook method. It was associated with the email address shanebaker92 at@ gmail dot. com.   I was unfam...
  • shanebaker92
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to unlink from facebook

how do i unlink from facebook,intructions say to go to edit then prefrences but i dont see this menu in my account,can anybody help me

• how do i unlink from facebook,intructions say to go to edit then prefrences but i dont see this menu in my account,can anybody help me
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Starred Playlist messed up after i restored it from being previously deleted by mistake...

Hello Community I stupidly deleted the Starred Playlist because it was displaying two making it look liek a duplicate one with a (*) star next to it and the other without and when i deleted the one without it has caused the Starred Playlist to disapp...

• Visitor
  • Hello Community   I stupidly deleted the Starred Playlist because it was displaying two making it look liek a duplicate one with a (*) star next to it and the other without and when i deleted ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can Spotify Please reset my account to default! Please read for more info...

Hello Communtiy, I have searched for a way to contact Spotify but i cant seem to find a contact us section on the site or email to contact support so i am here for help I deleted mt Starred Playlist a couple of day ago because after Spotify had gone ...

• Visitor
  • Hello Communtiy,   I have searched for a way to contact Spotify but i cant seem to find a contact us section on the site or email to contact support so i am here for help 😞   I deleted...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

The email address you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account

*I have a Premium Spotify account* When I clicked on the app a couple days ago, it logged me off automatically and when I try to login, it says that I have the wrong username or password. So I tried resetting my password by entering my email address,...

• Casual Listener
  • *I have a Premium Spotify account* When I clicked on the app a couple days ago, it logged me off automatically and when I try to login, it says that I have the wrong username or password. So I t...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify will not let me access music on my galaxy

I have a premium subscription that is active and renews next month, and I've been listening to it on my desktop for that last month. I tried accessing it today on my phone and it wont go any further, as soon as it opened it says update your payment i...

• I have a premium subscription that is active and renews next month, and I've been listening to it on my desktop for that last month. I tried accessing it today on my phone and it wont go any further,...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Spotify New Releases - Oct 16, 2015

Les questions sont déjà posées.A qui s'adresse t on ici ? Cliente depuis 2009, je me retrouve à payer le double aujourd'hui.C'est : INJUSTE et déguelasse, je ne suis pas d'accord et ne compte pas me laisser faire.Je veux bien continuer à payer mes 5€...

• Les questions sont déjà posées. A qui s'adresse t on ici ?   Cliente depuis 2009, je me retrouve à payer le double aujourd'hui. C'est : INJUSTE et déguelasse, je ne suis pas d'accord et ne c...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium.

I´ve paid for Premium subscription for a year, but i can´t get it to work on my iPhone or my Macbook. I have followed the steps on how to fix this in the regular question section, but it doesn´t seem to work. Anybody who struggles with the same thing...

• Casual Listener
  • I´ve paid for Premium subscription for a year, but i can´t get it to work on my iPhone or my Macbook. I have followed the steps on how to fix this in the regular question section, but it doesn´t seem...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Update Country To Australia

My account says my country is United States, but I'm Australian (visiting US at the moment). My husbans account says he's Australian (also visiting US at the moment). When he invites me to the family plan it says we need to be in the same country. Ho...

• My account says my country is United States, but I'm Australian (visiting US at the moment).   My husbans account says he's Australian (also visiting US at the moment).   When he invite...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

unknown user

I sometimes have an unknown user log into my spotify using a play list.....it say ps3-685....I've went online and deleted all devices but this device still shows up.....do I need to change my password or what....someone help

• Casual Listener
  • I sometimes have an unknown user log into my spotify using a play list.....it say ps3-685....I've went online and deleted all devices but this device still shows up.....do I need to change my passwor...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble logging into Sony PlayStation Network

Everything else is logging in just fine except Spotify I want an answer to why and I want it fixed please give me your 800 customer service number

• Everything else is logging in just fine except Spotify I want an answer to why and I want it fixed please give me your 800 customer service number
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Spotify for business - FB closed account, need to free up old username for new account.

My business has a spotify account. It was linked to a facebook. The facebook page was deactivated by facebook because it was a business using a personal profile. Now, I need to either regain access to my Spotify account, or I need to close the old ac...

• My business has a spotify account. It was linked to a facebook. The facebook page was deactivated by facebook because it was a business using a personal profile.   Now, I need to either r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium account has been hacked help please!

Hello. My spotify premium account has been hacked. And so has the mail that was used for that spotify account.I cant logg in on my account since the password has been changed. And when i try to recover my password it say that no spotify account is co...

• Hello. My spotify premium account has been hacked. And so has the mail that was used for that spotify account. I cant logg in on my account since the password has been changed. And when i try t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED!!

I have attempted to log into my account antasarcha763 without sucess. When i tried to change the password but i never recived the email, so i think the password and email have been changed. I created a new account (antasarcha) and looked up my old ac...

• Visitor
  • I have attempted to log into my account antasarcha763 without sucess. When i tried to change the password but i never recived the email, so i think the password and email have been changed. I created...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account stolen

I had to create a new account to get in to post this, but it appears my account has been hijacked. I can't access Spotify from any of my devices, my sign-in doesn't work with username OR Facebook, and requests to reset my password go unanswered in my...

• I had to create a new account to get in to post this, but it appears my account has been hijacked. I can't access Spotify from any of my devices, my sign-in doesn't work with username OR Facebook, an...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm abroad?

I've been in the same country for 2 months and out of nowhere it says you can only use spotify for 14 days abroad? I first purchased spotify premium in France but I was only there for a few days... It's been almost 3 months since and I live in Istanb...

• I've been in the same country for 2 months and out of nowhere it says you can only use spotify for 14 days abroad? I first purchased spotify premium in France but I was only there for a few days... I...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete my account !

Hello, I want to delete my account, and the info on the website sends me to loop around topics in the forum on how to close my account. Are you serious ? What do i have to do to close my account ? I dont have time to read forums, or the disponibility...

• Hello,   I want to delete my account, and the info on the website sends me to loop around topics in the forum on how to close my account. Are you serious ? What do i have to do to close my acc...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not being able to sign in

I have a premium account and recently downloaded the Spotify app, when I try to log in it gives me a message that I already have an account with my email.

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account and recently downloaded the Spotify app, when I try to log in it gives me a message that I already have an account with my email.
  • jonasherdegen
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I need help

I got Spotify premium on my computer. I signed in to the same account on my Android and it says I to upgrade to premium.

• Regular
  • I got Spotify premium on my computer. I signed in to the same account on my Android and it says I to upgrade to premium.
  • doney
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Switching from premium to student discount premium

Hi, anyone know how to switch my account to utilize the student discount? I just found out as a college student I get premium for $5 / month and I've been paying the typical $10 this whole time. I was considering canceling my subscription and registe...

• Hi,    anyone know how to switch my account to utilize the student discount? I just found out as a college student I get premium for $5 / month and I've been paying the typical $10 this w...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes