Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Moving from vodafone how do i keep my account?

Hi i am moving from voda to ee shortly and have tried clicking on the upgrade link in my acccount as my spotify is going to expire as was part of my tarif but get this message:This product is not availableSorry, the product that you selected is not a...

• Hi i am moving from voda to ee shortly and have tried clicking on the upgrade link in my acccount as my spotify is going to expire as was part of my tarif but get this message: This product is n...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Access to Spotify with Facebook (DELETED!!)

I decided to delete my Facebook profile but I was forgetting about Spotify. I've one year of Spotify Premium and this one is linked to my Facebook profile. Now I can't log in into it because I don't have Facebook anymore.Does someone know how to log ...

• Visitor
  • I decided to delete my Facebook profile but I was forgetting about Spotify. I've one year of Spotify Premium and this one is linked to my Facebook profile. Now I can't log in into it because I don't ...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription Currency

Hi, I have a problem where my friend is being charged in a different currency that of her country. Is there a way to fix this so that she is charged in her own country's currency? She's currently being charged in USD where she should be charged in RM...

• Hi, I have a problem where my friend is being charged in a different currency that of her country. Is there a way to fix this so that she is charged in her own country's currency? She's currently bei...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No free month premium when upgrading with gift card?

As the title says I'm wondering why I dont recieve the free month of premium when upgrading with a 10€ gift card. I only recieved the normal premium subscription.Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • As the title says I'm wondering why I dont recieve the free month of premium when upgrading with a 10€ gift card. I only recieved the normal premium subscription. Thanks
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Facebook Login to E-Mail login

Hi, I'm registered at spotify by my facebook login. Now, I want to quit facebook but still use spotify. What do I have to do as a Spotify Premium member? Thank you.curabo

• Visitor
  • Hi,    I'm registered at spotify by my facebook login.  Now, I want to quit facebook but still use spotify.  What do I have to do as a Spotify Premium member?   Th...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No longer have access to facebook, can't log in but still paying for premium

Hi, I sent an email to spotify support because i couldn't find any solutions here, this was a month ago and they still haven't replied so i am assuming that they don't reply to these messages.Anyhow, this is what i have manged to do.Last year i set u...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I sent an email to spotify support because i couldn't find any solutions here, this was a month ago and they still haven't replied so i am assuming that they don't reply to these messages. ...
  • CrossFittouros
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I canceled my premium three month trial a month ago and I've just been charged today!

I've never been more absolutely sure about anything in my life more than right now. Not only was I charged wrongly, it put my account into the negatives, which will cause more money to be charged to me. I need this corrected as quickly as possible an...

• I've never been more absolutely sure about anything in my life more than right now. Not only was I charged wrongly, it put my account into the negatives, which will cause more money to be charged to ...
  • Pete
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

No premium

I signed up, money got taken out of my bank account, no premium, i logged in and out loads of times and still its says nothing can someone please help!

• I signed up, money got taken out of my bank account, no premium, i logged in and out loads of times and still its says nothing can someone please help!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change master account in family plan

Is it possible to change the master account in a famliy plan?

• Is it possible to change the master account in a famliy plan?
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I attempted to subscribe but it didn't seem to go through. Website and app both tell me I'm in free version even after signing out and in and uninstalled and reinstalling. I go check my payment history for my card and I was charged for it. I don't wa...

• I attempted to subscribe but it didn't seem to go through. Website and app both tell me I'm in free version even after signing out and in and uninstalled and reinstalling. I go check my payment histo...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

won't let me subscribe

I have tried NUMEROUS times to subscribe to premium, I'll enter all of my payment information correctly and click start free 30 day trial and it takes me right back where I started, I'm about to give up.

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried NUMEROUS times to subscribe to premium, I'll enter all of my payment information correctly and click start free 30 day trial and it takes me right back where I started, I'm about to give...
  • reportriot
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify STudent Discount

I tried to apply for spotify student. The first time it said I was denied. The secodn time, it went rhough and now I have preimum, but just fro attemtping the first time, i was charged twice on my acoount. I am very angry and have contacted spotify a...

• I tried to apply for spotify student. The first time it said I was denied. The secodn time, it went rhough and now I have preimum, but just fro attemtping the first time, i was charged twice on my ac...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to close my account. HOW DO I??? Thanks

Hi I really want to completely terminate (close) my spotify account but after following the steps given in a solution on here, they take u round in circles saying u have to click on contact form> account/ subscriptions> closing account> how to close ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I really want to completely terminate (close) my spotify account but after following the steps given in a solution on here, they take u round in circles saying u have to click on contact form> ...
  • DeniseDumayas
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spodify payment issues

I try to sign up for the spodify student discount and at the last step I put my info plus the school I go too and it said thay I wasn't a student so I couldn't get the student discount. However they did charge me $15. (3 months of spodift fees.) How ...

• I try to sign up for the spodify student discount and at the last step I put my info plus the school I go too and it said thay I wasn't a student so I couldn't get the student discount. However they ...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my spotify on the computer doesnt work

'when i try to log in it says ''Failed loading skin''  what can i do?

spotify failed loading skin notification.jpg
  • 'when i try to log in it says ''Failed loading skin'' 😞 what can i do?
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't let me reset password

So it tells me password not recognised and then when I ask to reset password it sends me tge url to my email. But when I go to type in the new password in duplicate. No matter how fast u do it it tells me "form expired " so I'm forced into being froz...

• So it tells me password not recognised and then when I ask to reset password it sends me tge url to my email. But when I go to type in the new password in duplicate. No matter how fast u do it it tel...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble using student discount for premium

I was attempting to subscribe using the student discount on my phone. When it told me to select my school, I started typing in the name, and when the name of my school came up I tried to click on it. It must have been a problem since I was using my p...

• I was attempting to subscribe using the student discount on my phone.  When it told me to select my school, I started typing in the name, and when the name of my school came up I tried to click ...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

30 day "free" trial

I began the 30 day free trial & I was charged $4.99 & I've seen many complaints about this so I would like my refund for this month since it's suppose to be free. Also, spotify wouldn't allow me to get the student discount when I am in fact a college...

• I began the 30 day free trial & I was charged $4.99 & I've seen many complaints about this so I would like my refund for this month since it's suppose to be free. Also, spotify wouldn't allow...
  • Ptomalley35
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Help with Premium subscription through student offer

So I tried signing up for premium using the student discount. The SheerID system said it could not verify me as a student. I tried doing this a couple times but had no luck. I then checked my bank account the next day and saw that I had been charged ...

• Casual Listener
  • So I tried signing up for premium using the student discount. The SheerID system said it could not verify me as a student. I tried doing this a couple times but had no luck. I then checked my bank ac...
  • pickett8
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

NEED HELP LOST MY EMAIL NEED TO GET IN MY OLD ACCOUNT

I made a new account to subscribe to premium but i forgot my email and password for that accound. I need to get in to that account to cancel my subscription. PLEASE HELP ASAP

• Casual Listener
  • I made a new account to subscribe to premium but i forgot my email and password for that accound. I need to get in to that account to cancel my subscription. PLEASE HELP ASAP 
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes