Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Elena
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify Student Premium

I have had the spotify student premium for a year, year and a half now, and the last 2-3 months, they have been charing be $10 a month instead of $5. Do you know why? Can I get a refund?

• Casual Listener
  • I have had the spotify student premium for a year, year and a half now, and the last 2-3 months, they have been charing be $10 a month instead of $5. Do you know why? Can I get a refund? 
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! If I cancel my trial now, will I be able to keep premium until the end of my three months?

I just subscribed to premium via the $.99 3 month free trial. I don't want the subscription to auto-renew. If I cancel it now, will the subscription still run through to the end of the three months, or I will I revert back to free?

• Casual Listener
  • I just subscribed to premium via the $.99 3 month free trial. I don't want the subscription to auto-renew. If I cancel it now, will the subscription still run through to the end of the three months, ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! sign in details

hi can i please convert my sign in from facebook to regular email address / password? i dont want facebook anymore and this is the last item attached to it! thanks craig

• hi   can i please convert my sign in from facebook to regular email address / password?   i dont want facebook anymore and this is the last item attached to it!   thanks   ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't get trial cuz same card was used

Cricket screwed up my service.. I naught trial earlier today.. Then lost all info from cricket.. Now I can't even pay again with same card. {Snipped}

• Cricket screwed up my service.. I naught trial earlier today.. Then lost all info from cricket.. Now I can't even pay again with same card. {Snipped}
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access my Premium account on my iPhone

I can't access my premium spotify on my iPhone but it works fine on my iPad - anyone else having the same issue?

• I can't access my premium spotify on my iPhone but it works fine on my iPad - anyone else having the same issue?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do you cancel the premium subscription

I tried looking up how to do this and when I looked online it doesn't show "cancel subscription" on my phone so I really don't know what to do.

• I tried looking up how to do this and when I looked online it doesn't show "cancel subscription" on my phone so I really don't know what to do.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to update password

I am trying to change my profile by putting in a new email address. After I enter it, the "Confirm Password" box becomes enabled and I am required to enter my password. If I do not, I get a "Sorry, wrong password" message. But even if I do enter my p...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to change my profile by putting in a new email address.  After I enter it, the "Confirm Password" box becomes enabled and I am required to enter my password.  If I do not, I get...
  • mc900foot
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading to spotify premium as a student

Hi, I've attempted to subscribe to spotify premium as a student and although it state I'm not eligible(which I am) I end up being charged four consecutive times, while astonishingly I'm still listed as a free user. I DONT UNDERSTAND. I'm asking for a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've attempted to subscribe to spotify premium as a student and although it state I'm not eligible(which I am) I end up being charged four consecutive times, while astonishingly I'm still listed ...
  • isabksa
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account no invitation mails

Hello, I recently started subscribing to Spotify family. Now I have tried to send out invites via the button. The problem is that no one gets the email to the email address I specify. Tried with my daughter and other mail adresses. No one receive ema...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I recently started subscribing to Spotify family. Now I have tried to send out invites via the button. The problem is that no one gets the email to the email address I specify. Tried with my&n...
  • Eddytj
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

change login info

I created spotify account by logging in with Facebook. I want to delete my Facebook account but spotify disappears with it. How do I change login to keep spotify account?

• I created spotify account by logging in with Facebook. I want to delete my Facebook account but spotify disappears with it. How do I change login to keep spotify account?
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free trial

I have just signed in thinking I was getting 2 month free trial but was automatically charged....how do you contact Spotify!...thank you

• I have just signed in thinking I was getting 2 month free trial but was automatically charged....how do you contact Spotify!...thank you
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete my account

I'm trying to delete my account, but the process is redeculous. My accounts email is an old email I don't use, but when I tried to change it Spotify said that email was already in use. So i tried logging in with that email but I failed. I tried click...

• Visitor
  • I'm trying to delete my account, but the process is redeculous. My accounts email is an old email I don't use, but when I tried to change it Spotify said that email was already in use. So i tried log...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant set my email address on Spotify

I registered Spotify account with my Facebook, but however I've set my email address in myFacebook but it is still empty in my Spotify account. And I found my birthday is incorrected inSpotify account info. Could you please help me to fix it? My emai...

• Visitor
  • I registered Spotify account with my Facebook, but however I've set my email address in my Facebook but it is still empty in my Spotify account. And I found my birthday is incorrected in Spotify ac...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The Mobile Premium?

Has anyone tried mobile premium?I have "bought" 30 days free on my Iphone.Must I still pay for the 30 days after it is expired?

• Casual Listener
  • Has anyone tried mobile premium? I have "bought" 30 days free on my Iphone. Must I still pay for the 30 days after it is expired?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change my premium?

Hi, I would like to change my membership on spotify. 30 days free I have chosen, but I later discovered that there was one for 60 days free and cheaper. I have searched and looked for how, since I could not find anything.What should I do? I have sent...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I would like to change my membership on spotify. 30 days free I have chosen, but I later discovered that there was one for 60 days free and cheaper. I have searched and looked for how, since I co...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotty Premium

I have the free trail of premium and obviously it's going to charge me after 30 days, I don't have enough to money to do this. When I want to update my details on my subscription it says that it cannot be done at the moment. PLEASE HELP

• Casual Listener
  • I have the free trail of premium and obviously it's going to charge me after 30 days, I don't have enough to money to do this. When I want to update my details on my subscription it says that it cann...
  • galeo13
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

cuentas duplicadas

Mi pareja vinculo erróneamente su cuenta de Spotify con mi facebook. Al recuperar mi cuenta de Spotify parece que ha creado otra cuenta distinta ya que no tiene los seguidores ni mis playlist. No me deja acceder a mi cuenta original. Mi nombre de usu...

• Mi pareja vinculo erróneamente su cuenta de Spotify con mi facebook. Al recuperar mi cuenta de Spotify parece que ha creado otra cuenta distinta ya que no tiene los seguidores ni mis playlist. No me ...
  • d0n3co
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't set password on account registered by Facebook

Hello, I have read all FAQ and topics but I dind't find any correct answer. I've created account via Facebook and I don't have password. That's correct. But first problem is when i try to create device password. In account settings I clicked "Send em...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have read all FAQ and topics but I dind't find any correct answer.   I've created account via Facebook and I don't have password. That's correct. But first problem is when i try to cr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PROBLEMA CON MI CUENTA

Mi problema es el siguiente os explico:El problema comenzó cuando salí de mi sesión ,cuando volví a loguearme con mi cuenta Facebook como siempre he hecho ,mi cuenta era FREE y no tenia ninguna playlist, osea era como un usuario nuevo .He intentado s...

• Casual Listener
  • Mi problema es el siguiente os explico: El problema comenzó cuando salí de mi sesión ,cuando volví a loguearme con mi cuenta Facebook como siempre he hecho ,mi cuenta era FREE y no tenia ninguna p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes