Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Cannot change my profile settings (country)

Hello! Please I need your help and I am no computer or internet expert. I just moved to the Netherlands, and I cannot change my country of residence in order to use Spotify in my new home country. I signed in through Facebook, and in my Facebook acco...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   Please I need your help and I am no computer or internet expert.  I just moved to the Netherlands, and I cannot change my country of residence in order to use Spotify in my new h...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Name and Number for Spotify if I pay over the counter at any BPI Banks.

What is the Account Name and Number for Spotify if I pay over the counter at any BPI Banks and not through Mobile banking?

• What is the Account Name and Number for Spotify if I pay over the counter at any BPI Banks and not through Mobile banking?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund

My ex boyfriend used my credit card to get the subscription, and he said he cancelled it last month. I need a refund for this month and to make sure his subscription is taken off my card.

• My ex boyfriend used my credit card to get the subscription, and he said he cancelled it last month. I need a refund for this month and to make sure his subscription is taken off my card.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Unwanted email

Hi all, I receive lately email from: no-reply@news.spotifymail.com That someone, who is not a friend of mine, has added new tracks. Is this guinine and can i stop this safely?

• Music Fan
  • Hi all, I receive lately email from: no-reply@news.spotifymail.com That someone, who is not a friend of mine, has added new tracks. Is this guinine and can i stop this safely?
  • aldoalvarez227
  • 150 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 150 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify e-card PLS HELP!

Hello,i've a question:I've bought a spotify e-card. When I use the card and the money oft the card is empty must i buy a New card or is that my thing. Because oft the agreement. I'm scared that i must cancel the agreement, when i use a spotify card, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i've a question: I've bought a spotify e-card. When I use the card and the money oft the card is empty must i buy a New card or is that my thing. Because oft the agreement. I'm scared that i...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged for student account but doesnt show on my account

So i tried to get a student account but it said it failed to verify me for some reason. ok fine. but then i look on my bank statement and there is a charge of $4.99 which is what i would have paid for the student account. but when i check my subscrip...

• Visitor
  • So i tried to get a student account but it said it failed to verify me for some reason. ok fine. but then i look on my bank statement and there is a charge of $4.99 which is what i would have paid fo...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlink Facebook account

Please I would like to know how to unlink my Facebook account from my Spotify account and link it with my email but keeping all my playlist and data. Thanks

• Please I would like to know how to unlink my Facebook account from my Spotify account and link it with my email but keeping all my playlist and data. Thanks
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem getting Premium, Zip code/country Error

Hi everyone :), I've recently started to use Spotify and I'm currently using my 7 day Premium free trial. I found it pretty amazing , so I tought that I should buy an account upgrade and go premium. However, when I try to pay with credit card it says...

• Hi everyone :),   I've recently started to use Spotify and I'm currently using my 7 day Premium free trial. I found it pretty amazing , so I tought that I should buy an account upgrade and go ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Student Subscription and Family Subsciption

When I started spotify premium I did it as a student at a university I was taking a class at during the summer while I was home. I knew the subscription would last a year, but I could renew my student status. My student status was going to run out at...

• Casual Listener
  • When I started spotify premium I did it as a student at a university I was taking a class at during the summer while I was home. I knew the subscription would last a year, but I could renew my studen...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscription cancelled but no refunding

Hello,I cancelled my subscription in less than 14 days and I still do not have refunding…. With which must I be addressed to obtain refunding, knowingthat I used the contact form but for the moment noanswer.Cordially,DMCVRPI

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I cancelled my subscription in less than 14 days and I still do not have refunding…. With which must I be addressed to obtain refunding, knowingthat I used the contact form but for ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't connect new Spotify to account

I have a Facebook account. I created a Spotify account a while back but didn't use it. Recently I started using Spotify again but have used a new account (not my Facebook one). Want to connect the new account to Facebook but I can't connect to it as ...

• Visitor
  • I have a Facebook account. I created a Spotify account a while back but didn't use it. Recently I started using Spotify again but have used a new account (not my Facebook one). Want to connect the ne...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

want to delete account.help!

I realized I made a mistake signing up.trying to delete account.help!

• Visitor
  • I realized I made a mistake signing up.trying to delete account.help!
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Why was I charged when I cancelled my subscription way before I got charged again?

Why did I get charged when I already cancelled my subscription way before the renewal date, and how can I remove my debit card info?

• Why did I get charged when I already cancelled my subscription way before the renewal date, and how can I remove my debit card info?
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify still thinks I'm abroad

Not able to change my country, and Spotify thinks I'm still abroad. I'm back home in the US. How can I change it back, so I can use Spotify again???

• Casual Listener
  • Not able to change my country, and Spotify thinks I'm still abroad. I'm back home in the US. How can I change it back, so I can use Spotify again???
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Prre paid subscription cancelled

My pre paid subscription has been cancelled and i have'nt been charged for 2 months but i haven't canceled premium. My account has gone back to free and i can't subscribe again. When iclick to upgrade i get the message 'Unfortunately, there is no sup...

• My pre paid subscription has been cancelled and i have'nt been charged for 2 months but i haven't canceled premium. My account has gone back to free and i can't subscribe again. When iclick to upgrad...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment card expires

So this morning I opened up Spotify and got the following message:"The payment card you're currenlty using expires in a few days. To keep your subscription, please update your payment details". When I clicked the link I was forwarded to the Spotify w...

• Music Fan
  • So this morning I opened up Spotify and got the following message: "The payment card you're currenlty using expires in a few days. To keep your subscription, please update your payment details". &n...
  • Teresa
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Stop student discount and return to full premium pricing

I have had the Student Discount on my account and forgot to change the suscription after graduating. I would now like to pay the full premium price, but cannot find an option to revert to normal premium pricing.Any ideas? Thanks

• Visitor
  • I have had the Student Discount on my account and forgot to change the suscription after graduating.  I would now like to pay the full premium price, but cannot find an option to revert to norma...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Price change with no notice

I've been a subscriber since October 2011, and have been paying $4.99 a month the whole time. I had the Unlimited plan before that option was phased out. But starting in April of this year, I'm suddenly being charged $9.99 a month. This price change ...

• Regular
  • I've been a subscriber since October 2011, and have been paying $4.99 a month the whole time. I had the Unlimited plan before that option was phased out. But starting in April of this year,...
  • apgoldst
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium

Hello, I've just bought premium for 0.99€ for 3 months. I don't want to renew the subscription after these 3 months. If I cancel the subscription now, can I continue to use premium until the end of the three months? P.S Sorry for my english.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I've just bought premium for 0.99€ for 3 months. I don't want to renew the subscription after these 3 months. If I cancel the subscription now, can I continue to use premium until th...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account stopped working months ago, found out I have still been getting charged

Okay so I'm hoping someone can let me know if they had a situation similar and how spotify was able to handle it. So I got a premium account probably over a year ago. For a while a was using it alot and it was to me worth the ten bucks. There was abo...

• Okay so I'm hoping someone can let me know if they had a situation similar and how spotify was able to handle it.   So I got a premium account probably over a year ago. For a while a was using...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes