Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Trial Offer

I just Signed up for the 3 month free trial for 99 cents. Why is it saying its gonna charge me $9.99 tommorow nvm it has been fixed

• I just Signed up for the 3 month free trial for 99 cents. Why is it saying its gonna charge me $9.99 tommorow nvm it has been fixed
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem Account Premium Facenbook

Hello, my name is Diego. I have a premium account 3 months, with my facebook account. At this time I had trouble with facebook sign indicates invalid username and password. After several attempts I could enter Spotify. But without my premium account....

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, my name is Diego. I have a premium account 3 months, with my facebook account. At this time I had trouble with facebook sign indicates invalid username and password. After several attempts I c...
  • dcavagni2015
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for Premium but just have free service

I have been charged in April and May £9.99 for the Premium service but my subscription is the free version. How do I get a refund on this or do I need to go through my credit card company?Thanks

• I have been charged in April and May £9.99 for the Premium service but my subscription is the free version.  How do I get a refund on this or do I need to go through my credit card company? Tha...
  • Carolinefield12
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium not cancelled

Hi, I cancelled my premium subscriptionlast month, but I have been charged for this month on 5th May. Can you cancel my subscription and refund my money please?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I cancelled my premium subscription last month, but I have been charged for this month on 5th May. Can you cancel my subscription and refund my money please?
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change country

I tried changing my country to my new place, but I cant see the country box anywhere. Please help!!!

• Casual Listener
  • I tried changing my country to my new place, but I cant see the country box anywhere. Please help!!!
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to change country

I have posted in this forum a few weeks ago, and no one managed to reply or assist in this common problem many users are encountering. I would like to change my country to the United Kingdom in my profile/account. However, that option is greyed out. ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have posted in this forum a few weeks ago, and no one managed to reply or assist in this common problem many users are encountering.   I would like to change my country to the United Kingdom...
  • Therianek
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I live and work in Canada, but my corporate/work IP address is in the US

My problem is exactly what the subject says. I live and work in Canada but my employer's head-office is in the US and all of our web traffic is routed there. A lookup on http://www.whereisip.net shows me in the US. I signed up for Spotify at work so ...

• Casual Listener
  • My problem is exactly what the subject says.   I live and work in Canada but my employer's head-office is in the US and all of our web traffic is routed there. A lookup on http://www.whereisip...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change Country , but pay with a 'foreign' currency

HelloI'd like to know, if i could change my country because my songs that I searched for aren't available in that country. Living in germany but still having a account that was created in Sweden back then, I'd like to know if I could change to German...

• Hello I'd like to know, if i could change my country because my songs that I searched for aren't available in that country. Living in germany but still having a account that was created in Sweden ba...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem Changing country settings

HelloI moved from Italy to Mexico and now i live here, How can i change the country in my profile? I looked in the faq sectoin but the page has a problems since days like below..... How can i solve theproblem?I read about credit card infos, but at th...

Spotify problem.png
  • Visitor
  • Hello I moved from Italy to Mexico and now i live here, How can i change the country in my profile?  I looked in the faq sectoin but the page has a problems since days like below..... How...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My Country is incorrect when logging in via Facebook

My Facebook account is from Ireland and I log in to Spotify using it.In work, our network proxies through Northern Ireland (seen as the UK). I use the desktop version of Spotify and after 14 days, it tells me that I can't listen to my music anymore.I...

• Casual Listener
  • My Facebook account is from Ireland and I log in to Spotify using it. In work, our network proxies through Northern Ireland (seen as the UK).   I use the desktop version of Spotify and after ...
  • JayC_IRL
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot login to spotify player after passwd reset

Hi,Reset the passwd and not able to login into the player. However able to login into the account for example via the spotify's web site.Please help!Best wishes,Sportyslice

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Reset the passwd and not able to login into the player. However able to login into the account for example via the spotify's web site. Please help! Best wishes, Sportyslice
  • Sportyslice
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentily deleted all songs from favorites

I just accidentily removed all my 3000+ songs from my favorites. Ctrl+z doesn't do anything. Is there any way to restore my favorites?

• Casual Listener
  • I just accidentily removed all my 3000+ songs from my favorites. Ctrl+z doesn't do anything. Is there any way to restore my favorites?
  • stijnvanerp
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to change country - can't access Spotify any more

I signed up for a free Spotify account about 3-4 weeks ago. I don't remember being asked to set a country, and everything just worked so I didn't think anything of it. Then, after 14 days, suddenly I couldn't get online with Spotify any more. I did f...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for a free Spotify account about 3-4 weeks ago. I don't remember being asked to set a country, and everything just worked so I didn't think anything of it. Then, after 14 days, suddenly I...
  • JessieBeth
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify account "hacked"

HI there, Since last wednesday I am not able to login to my Spotify account "midego".I think it has been hacked because a couple of friends see me play weird music.I cannot login with my username & password.I tried the forgot password option but I do...

• Casual Listener
  • HI there,   Since last wednesday I am not able to login to my Spotify account "midego". I think it has been hacked because a couple of friends see me play weird music. I cannot login with my...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit Card Charged - Did NOT subscribe to Premium Spotify

I used the contact form yesterday to address this issue and got a canned form letter back saying I should post on the community forum. My credit card was charged for an account I did not subscribe to. I have the free version of Spotify and the credit...

• Casual Listener
  • I used the contact form yesterday to address this issue and got a canned form letter back saying I should post on the community forum. My credit card was charged for an account I did not subscribe to...
  • loisgrimm
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't activate high quality music

Hello, I bought premium subscription but I can't enable high quality streaming on my spotyfy windows app. What can be wrong. I get massage: "This is a premium exclusive feature". But in application header is "Spotify Premium". Thanks in advance for a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I bought premium subscription but I can't enable high quality streaming on my spotyfy windows app. What can be wrong. I get massage: "This is a premium exclusive feature". But in application...
  • sdwalt
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Account problem

Ive recently signed up for spotify, only the free version and I was looking over my account overview and my email address is slightly different to what it really is. My email address has a 4 in it and on the account overview, that number is missing?!...

• Ive recently signed up for spotify, only the free version and I was looking over my account overview and my email address is slightly different to what it really is. My email address has a 4 in it an...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Just signed up, no Premium

same here, signed up for the 3 months for .99 and still no premium. pretty upset about it....-sign out, then in again. Nothing-Uninstalled, Reinstalled. Nothing-Yelled at my phone and put it in the closet with the lights out, walked away for an hour....

• same here, signed up for the 3 months for .99 and still no premium. pretty upset about it.... -sign out, then in again. Nothing -Uninstalled, Reinstalled. Nothing -Yelled at my phone and put it in...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit Card Not Working

I have sent multiple emails to try to figure out the issue and have not gotten any responses. I have been charged for Spotify on this credit card before and then all of a sudden it kicked it off and keeps saying that it is not valid. I have also trie...

• Casual Listener
  • I have sent multiple emails to try to figure out the issue and have not gotten any responses.  I have been charged for Spotify on this credit card before and then all of a sudden it kicked it of...
  • Pricilla
  • Spotify
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Double charging for at least four months

Hi, my credit card have been charged twice at least for the last four months. I've contacted Spotify support twice, both times I got the automatic reply saying my case will be dealt with soon but nothing happens. I've been waiting for almost a month ...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   my credit card have been charged twice at least for the last four months. I've contacted Spotify support twice, both times I got the automatic reply saying my case will be dealt with soo...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes