Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Account Deletion Team Unresponsive

Spotify,I opened a case on March 17th to delete my account but I HAVE NOT recieved any sort of response to this. I have today put in a new request. I would like to request that this be reviewed immediatly.

• Visitor
  • Spotify, I opened a case on March 17th to delete my account but I HAVE NOT recieved any sort of response to this.  I have today put in a new request.  I would like to request that this be ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

how i stop my subscription 49 kr for month

I have the same problem I try to get in contact with spotify support but they don´t care, what i do.Same body can help me please. Why is so **bleep**ing dificult go out and so easy to go inEdwin Mira

• Casual Listener
  • I have the same problem I try to get in contact with spotify support but they don´t care, what i do. Same body can help me please. Why is so **bleep**ing dificult go out and so easy to go in Edwi...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with cancelling subscription!

Hi. I paid for the 3 month trial, 3 months ago. Tonight I tried to cancel this trial to avoid my paypal being charged and I supposedly missed the cancel by a matter of minutes due to problems with actually cancelling it itself. My paypal was charged ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I paid for the 3 month trial, 3 months ago. Tonight I tried to cancel this trial to avoid my paypal being charged and I supposedly missed the cancel by a matter of minutes due to problems with ac...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

I bought spotify premium 12.99 for ONE month .Why??? I read it was 0.99 € forTHE first three months and than 9.99.I did IT by the spotify app

• I bought spotify premium 12.99 for ONE month . Why??? I read it was 0.99 € for THE first three months and than 9.99. I did IT by the spotify app
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong email address associated with account

I login to Spotify using my Facebook credentials. However, when I view my Spotify account online, an old email address that I no longer have access to is associated with the account. When I try to change that email address to my current one, it says ...

• I login to Spotify using my Facebook credentials. However, when I view my Spotify account online, an old email address that I no longer have access to is associated with the account. When I try to ch...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

30 days free premium

Hey,I just subscriped to Spotify Premium and clicked the 30 days free premium. Suddenly I had to pay 9,99€ via Paypal and I cant use the 30 days for free.I wanted to use the free Premium but now I ended up paying.How can I still use the 30 days for f...

• Hey, I just subscriped to Spotify Premium and clicked the 30 days free premium. Suddenly I had to pay 9,99€ via Paypal and I cant use the 30 days for free. I wanted to use the free Premium but now ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discount Family Subscriptions!

I have a premium account. I would like to ad my daughter but can not figure out where to change to a family plan

• I have a premium account.  I would like to ad my daughter but can not figure out where to change to a family plan
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading to Student Account

I currently have premium and have been trying to get the student account. I know it's possible because Spotify has step-by-step instructions on how to do it, but even after logging out on all my accounts it keeps saying "Sorry, you cannot sign up for...

• I currently have premium and have been trying to get the student account. I know it's possible because Spotify has step-by-step instructions on how to do it, but even after logging out on all my acco...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account hacked

Hi, Early last week i lost access to my premium account, and when I click "forgotten password", I no longer recieve a mail with the password reset, leading me to think that my account has been hijacked/hacked. I have sendt in an request for help thro...

• Hi,   Early last week i lost access to my premium account, and when I click "forgotten password", I no longer recieve a mail with the password reset, leading me to think that my account has be...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Login in Problems since there are two accounts

Hello, i had an premikum spotify acount which was connected to FB. I canceled this connection but now i am not able to log me in this account. If i want to reset my password, there show up a message that my account is linked to FB. I can´t change sta...

• Hello,   i had an premikum spotify acount which was connected to FB. I canceled this connection but now i am not able to log me in this account. If i want to reset my password, there show up a...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Support apears to be unreachable. Now they are not only hard to reach, but impossible!

I subscribed to premium about a month ago but the app would not work on my primary devices, my iPod touch 5th Generation and my Kindle Fire HD. The app glitches cost me over $100 dollars in data and all the music I downloaded kept disappearing. I com...

• Roadie
  • I subscribed to premium about a month ago but the app would not work on my primary devices, my iPod touch 5th Generation and my Kindle Fire HD.  The app glitches cost me over $100 dollars in dat...
  • Pricilla
  • Spotify
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

No email sent

Hey guys,i've tried to set a password for my devices and it says that i should have received an email with a link to set one. But still after multiple tries and some hours waiting there i received no email. i checked my spam/junk folder. nothing ther...

• Hey guys, i've tried to set a password for my devices and it says that i should have received an email with a link to set one. But still after multiple tries and some hours waiting there i received ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone hacked my account changed my email and password.

I was using spotify and it was already playing on a phone I didn't recognize. I then tried to login in my account and they changed the password. I then logged in with Facebook and I saw that they changed my email. How do I get my account back?

• I was using spotify and it was already playing on a phone I didn't recognize. I then tried to login in my account and they changed the password. I then logged in with Facebook and I saw that they cha...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

3 Free months of Premium now can't get Student Discount?

I had signed up for three free months of premium. Now that my subscription is coming to an end I'd like to stay premium under the student discount. When I tried to cancel my current subscription and apply for the student discount, I got a message say...

• Casual Listener
  • I had signed up for three free months of premium. Now that my subscription is coming to an end I'd like to stay premium under the student discount. When I tried to cancel my current subscription...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else using your account? Post here.

From my email when i opened to upgrade i put the new debit card info and when i finish doing that , then i relized that it wasn't my account name. i saw a mr. charles rochet at the top of the page. My name is Jimmy Perez and my email is perrod1113@ya...

• From my email when i opened to upgrade i put the new debit card info and when i finish doing that , then i relized that it wasn't my account name. i saw a mr. charles rochet at the top of the page. M...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i can't change my country

a year ago i moved from the uk to canada and because spotify was not available here then, I haven't used it in quite some time. so i was really excited to see i could use it again - except it won't let me change my country. i do use hola, but i switc...

• Casual Listener
  • a year ago i moved from the uk to canada and because spotify was not available here then, I  haven't used it in quite some time.   so i was really excited to see i could use it again - ex...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Downloaded Playlist, but Traveling out of Cellular Reception for 35 days

Hello to all, I have spent a lot time making playlist with Premium and downloaded them to my computer and to my iphone. Over the next 4 weeks (35 days) I will be out of cell reception and internet connection. Will my downloaded playlist still work? O...

• Hello to all,   I have spent a lot time making playlist with Premium and downloaded them to my computer and to my iphone. Over the next 4 weeks (35 days) I will be out of cell reception and in...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook

Hey I signed up with my Facebook but really want to deactivate it but can't bc I use spotify.. Help

• Hey I signed up with my Facebook but really want to deactivate it but can't bc I use spotify.. Help
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Oferta de 3meses por $29mx

Me llega un correo en donde me ofrecen esta promoción, hago clik al enlace y al meter el código de la terjeta de regalo me dice que el tiempo de uso va hacer de un mes y no de tres como lo habían promocionado

• Me llega un correo en donde me ofrecen esta promoción, hago clik al enlace y al meter el código de la terjeta de regalo me dice que el tiempo de uso va hacer de un mes y no de tres como lo habían pro...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked, contacted support haven't gotten any help

My account has been hacked and when I contacted support nothing really happened and when I came here I did what you guys said and still nothing happened. I would really like to get issue resolved as soon as possible because I don't really wanna pay f...

• Casual Listener
  •  My account has been hacked and when I contacted support nothing really happened and when I came here I did what you guys said and still nothing happened. I would really like to get issue resolv...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes