Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • agnesa
  • Casual Listener
  • 956 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 956 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

When does the subscription starts counting?

Hi, My question is if I subscribe today my first month off Spotify Premium will be the all February month or if it will count 30 days, to 18th March to make the first month. Thanks in advance,

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   My question is if I subscribe today my first month off Spotify Premium will be the all February month or if it will count 30 days, to 18th March to make the first month.   Tha...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

So I have Spotify Premium, but I didn't know that there was a student discount.....So I am trying to change this! But I don't know how. I've clicked on the "Get Started" with the student discount, but it not working!!

• So I have Spotify Premium, but I didn't know that there was a student discount.....So I am trying to change this! But I don't know how. I've clicked on the "Get Started" with the student discount, bu...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount Question

I'm trying to get the student discount but it won't let me because I already have an account. Can someone help?

• Visitor
  • I'm trying to get the student discount but it won't let me because I already have an account. Can someone help?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

5 charges for spotify premium.

I just created a new Spotify account and bought premium for 0.99. It told me that it wasn't availible because I had already enjoyed premium before. After five attempts i tried with another credit card and everything went ok. Until i checked the first...

• I just created a new Spotify account and bought premium for 0.99. It told me that it wasn't availible because I had already enjoyed premium before. After five attempts i tried with another credi...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Update Problem

Hallo Leute, Ich hab das neue Update installiert, und auf einmal ist das Programm voll langsam und es geht fast nix mehr. Kann man das irgendwie rückgängig machen, weil er installert das update ja immer wieder automatisch. Ich will die alte version w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo Leute,    Ich hab das neue Update installiert, und auf einmal ist das Programm voll langsam und es geht fast nix mehr. Kann man das irgendwie rückgängig machen, weil er installert d...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot upgrade my Premium account to Family

Hi, I would like to upgrade my account to Family but my account is handled by my telecom provider. When I go to 'Upgrade' it says: "Je gebruikt nu Spotify Premium. Je account is gekoppeld aan onze partner KPN. Benader KPN voor vragen over je abonneme...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I would like to upgrade my account to Family but my account is handled by my telecom provider.   When I go to 'Upgrade' it says: "Je gebruikt nu Spotify Premium. Je account is...
  • elduderino
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I've been charged for Spotify free!

Hi, II've been charged £9.99 for two months even though I'm on Spotify Free. I want a refund!!!!

• Hi, II've been charged £9.99 for two months even though I'm on Spotify Free. I want a refund!!!!
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Keep getting update emails after unfollowing playlist.

Hi, I keep getting update emails after unfollowing a playlist. I saw a post with the same issue on this forum that was posted 2 years ago. The person that responded said that this was a known issue and that it was being worked on. Two years later sti...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I keep getting update emails after unfollowing a playlist. I saw a post with the same issue on this forum that was posted 2 years ago. The person that responded said that this was a known issue a...
  • Pete
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Access Account After Facebook Account Disabled

UPDATE: message can be disregarded. I found an anonymous support link...not through main contact area of the site...that contact link is for users only. https://www.spotify.com/us/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-anonymous/

• UPDATE: message can be disregarded. I found an anonymous support link...not through main contact area of the site...that contact link is for users only. https://www.spotify.com/us/about-us/contact/co...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please help! My account is downgraded and all of my playlists are gone

The title pretty much sums it all up. I tried logging in without facebook with the same login info so that Spotify would stop posting songs to my facebook page but I think that instead this may have created two accounts with the same account login in...

• The title pretty much sums it all up. I tried logging in without facebook with the same login info so that Spotify would stop posting songs to my facebook page but I think that instead this may have ...
  • ToolboxT
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student Discount Help

When I click the "Get Premium" button on the student discount website it just takes me to the "Manage my Account" page. I have a premium account but I want to apply the student discount. How do I get to the page that verifies that I am a student?

• When I click the "Get Premium" button on the student discount website it just takes me to the "Manage my Account" page. I have a premium account but I want to apply the student discount. How do I get...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Premium not working on tablet

I signed up for the free trial, my account page says I am premium, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, logging out and back in but it just wont work. I have a free account not premium.

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for the free trial, my account page says I am premium, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, logging out and back in but it just wont work. I have a free account not premium. 
  • trtlman
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files will not sync

I have songs on my computer under "Local FIles" that play whenever I click them, but the songs do not appear under Local Files on my spotify app. My iPhone and Mac are connected to the same wireless network, so I'm not sure why the music isn't transf...

• I have songs on my computer under "Local FIles" that play whenever I click them, but the songs do not appear under Local Files on my spotify app. My iPhone and Mac are connected to the same wireless ...
  • garzval0366
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Facebook and New account

I wanted to change my username in my old account. It's not possible so I decided to create a new one. I unlinked my facebook account from the old one and now I can't get it to link to my new one. Any help?

• I wanted to change my username in my old account. It's not possible so I decided to create a new one. I unlinked my facebook account from the old one and now I can't get it to link to my new one. Any...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

DLNA support in Spotify

can you please allow me to use my account again. i am Tunisian (north africa) and i couldn't create an account cause it was said that "spotify in not available in your country" so my german friend created an account for me . It worked for a few days ...

• can you please allow me to use my account again. i am Tunisian (north africa) and i couldn't create an account cause it was said that "spotify in not available in your country" so my german friend cr...
  • Sailoreal
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade to premium on the wrong facebook account

Hi All, I just tried to get 60 days trial on Bestbuy website, but I didn't realize my cousin logged me out and logged in using her account. So I upgraded her account to premium, but I do not know how to untie the Spotify premium from her account and ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi All,   I just tried to get 60 days trial on Bestbuy website, but I didn't realize my cousin logged me out and logged in using her account. So I upgraded her account to premium, but I do n...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! payments

Hello! I would like to change my account from Unlimited to Premium but before doing that i would like to know something: If I have paid the month and I change my account 5 days later in the same month, do i have to pay twice? I mean, am i going to pa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I would like to change my account from Unlimited to Premium but before doing that i would like to know something: If I have paid the month and I change my account 5 days later in the same mo...
  • analu
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to shut down unauthorized charges to my credit card

Case # 02457787 I have not used spotify in a long time and never had a paid account. In Dec 2014 I started to see $9.99 charges on my Visa. I have disputed these charges with the bank - however I would like to get this stopped. My account does not co...

• Visitor
  • Case # 02457787   I have not used spotify in a long time and never had a paid account.  In Dec 2014 I started to see $9.99 charges on my Visa.   I have disputed these charges w...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

30 Days Free Trial

I signed up for Spotify yesterday and saw an offer where I can provide my payment details for premium subscription and I would get first 30 days free. When I see the account, it says, my account will be renewed on 23 Feb 2015 which is 5 days away. Wh...

• I signed up for Spotify yesterday and saw an offer where I can provide my payment details for premium subscription and I would get first 30 days free.    When I see the account, it says...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes