Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

didnt add family members correctly now can't invite them

Gave family members my account info, they downloaded spotify and used. Then realized I needed to invite them from the account page. It thinks they already have premium member on their phone, so it wont let them use the invite and code to become famil...

• Gave family members my account info, they downloaded spotify and used. Then realized I needed to invite them from the account page. It thinks they already have premium member on their phone, so it wo...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Holiday Premium Deal w/ Gift Cards

I was hoping to take advantage of the Holiday Premium Deal (and/or the student discount) with my spotify e-giftcards but instead the e-cards just gave me 2 months for full price. Had I known this would happen I would not have purchased gift cards at ...

• I was hoping to take advantage of the Holiday Premium Deal (and/or the student discount) with my spotify e-giftcards but instead the e-cards just gave me 2 months for full price. Had I known this wou...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Don't want to connect with Facebook anymore

Hello to you all, From the beginning, i used to connect to Spotify with login & password. One day i was speed, i connected with Facebook, and now, i can't connect an other way. Does exist a way to go back to the login & password connection ? Thanks f...

• Hello to you all,   From the beginning, i used to connect to Spotify with login & password. One day i was speed, i connected with Facebook, and now, i can't connect an other way. &nbsp...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i deleted my facebook, and my spotify does not work anymore help me

Please someone helpme, i deleted my facebook, and lost my playlist on spotify the name of playlist was Musiks Adilson Filho how can i get my playlist back? i try to log in in the spotify site with the same password and account has the facebook, but d...

• Please someone helpme, i deleted my facebook, and lost my playlist on spotify the name of playlist was   Musiks Adilson Filho   how can i get my playlist back? i try to log in in ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems after card change

I lost and cancelled my card recently and as a result needed to change my payment details but forgot before my service expired. The problem is there is no way option for me to change and continue my service and anytime i try and buy it through the ge...

• I lost and cancelled my card recently and as a result needed to change my payment details but forgot before my service expired. The problem is there is no way option for me to change and continue my ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Change username is not possible. That's clear. Delete/re-create instead then?

Hello, i have mistyped my username while creating a user account using my ipad. Thanks to FAQ: Can I change my username? No, it is not possible to change the username of a Spotify account. It became clear that i can't change it. Sweet. Am i allowed a...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   i have mistyped my username while creating a user account using my ipad.    Thanks to FAQ:   Can I change my username?   No, it is not poss...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I use a USA gift card code on a Canadian Spotify account?

A friend wants to give me a 3 or 6 month code for a gift but I am using a Canadian address and credit card on my current Spotify account? Will the gift card code work?

• A friend wants to give me a 3 or 6 month code for a gift but I am using a Canadian address and credit card on my current Spotify account?   Will the gift card code work?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Premium account hacked

Hi all, My premium account has been hacked by someone, i can log in via my facebook but i cannot change my password. I emailed the account as the email address has been changed and he replied saying that its his account and he bought it from cheapacc...

• Hi all,   My premium account has been hacked by someone, i can log in via my facebook but i cannot change my password. I emailed the account as the email address has been changed and he repl...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Offer Combination

Is it possible to combine Premium offers? Say i take 3 months for 0,99. Is it possible to get the student offer for 4,99 a month afterwards? Cause otherwise i would take the secound one right now of course. Couldnt find an answer to that so help is a...

• Is it possible to combine Premium offers? Say i take 3 months for 0,99. Is it possible to get the student offer for 4,99 a month afterwards? Cause otherwise i would take the secound one right now of ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Account Issue/Subscription

Hi guys! I used to have a spoitfy preimum account but for some reason the app was disconnected to Facebook and I wasn't able to log in, It was giving me so many errors that I had to just start all over again. I disconnected my account through faceboo...

• Hi guys!   I used to have a spoitfy preimum account but for some reason the app was disconnected to Facebook and I wasn't able to log in, It was giving me so many errors that I had to just s...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged for second account without my knowledge

Back in May I created two accounts under one card number accidentally. I had signed up through my secondary email on my computer but then logged in on my phone not realizing I had created a second account under my Facebook which is under my old email...

• Casual Listener
  • Back in May I created two accounts under one card number accidentally. I had signed up through my secondary email on my computer but then logged in on my phone not realizing I had created a second ac...
  • Kell-22
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

cant buy spotify premium

i live in the US and it doesnt seem to let me buy premium, it says its not available in my region. is there any way to solve this problem, im on an iPod touch and i have money in my itunes account and i dont want to use a credit card. please help. th...

• Casual Listener
  • i live in the US and it doesnt seem to let me buy premium, it says its not available in my region. is there any way to solve this problem, im on an iPod touch and i have money in my itunes account an...
  • datboi300
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account info gone

Login to account and have lost all of my saved radio stations. Also all payment history is gone although have autopay thru paypal and it pays monthly.

• Login to account and have lost all of my saved radio stations.  Also all payment history is gone although have autopay thru paypal and it pays monthly.
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I’ve been charged twice

Hi I have been charged twice from my debit card for this premium service. I have subscribed a few minutes ago and checked from my Paypal activity that I was indeed charged twice.I tried to contact spotify customer service and sent 6 (yes six!!!) e-ma...

•   Hi I have been charged twice from my debit card for this premium service. I have subscribed a few minutes ago and checked from my Paypal activity that I was indeed charged twice. I tried ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

can't cancel premium trial because of error 502

I'm trying to access my subscription details, but it keeps giving me the following message (translated from Dutch): 'Oh no, something went horribly wrong! No reason to panick, you can try again shortly', and when I reload the page it gives error 502....

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to access my subscription details, but it keeps giving me the following message (translated from Dutch): 'Oh no, something went horribly wrong! No reason to panick, you can try again short...
  • sav30
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Two subscription at the same time

HI, I buy as a gift for a friend a subscription to spotify premium of 3 month. I also buyed another subscrition of 1 Month for him because we wanted to buy 4 month in total but the subsctiption available were only 1, 3, 6 or 12 months. I supposed tha...

• Casual Listener
  • HI, I buy as a gift for a friend a subscription to spotify premium of 3 month. I also buyed another subscrition of 1 Month for him because we wanted to buy 4 month in total but the subsctiption ...
  • GiorgioGab
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost username AND password

Hi!My dad's lost his username and his password to his premium account. He cannot log in via Facebook. What do you recommend him to do?Best regards,/Johan, Sweden

• Hi! My dad's lost his username and his password to his premium account. He cannot log in via Facebook. What do you recommend him to do? Best regards, /Johan, Sweden
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't invite members to family plan

This is really weird. I originally used the "URL Link" method to send a URL to the other people in my plan so that they could sign up, but only the first person was able to sign up. The other people got a generic error message and to please try again...

• This is really weird.   I originally used the "URL Link" method to send a URL to the other people in my plan so that they could sign up, but only the first person was able to sign up. The ot...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why am I suddenly on Premium?

Help please. Somehow i seem to have joined Spotify Premium. I don't know why i did, if i did. Why would i pay when it can be free? If i stop paying, will i lose the things i have downloaded? I love it, but i just don't GET how it works and I can't fi...

• Help please. Somehow i seem to have joined Spotify Premium. I don't know why i did, if i did. Why would i pay when it can be free? If i stop paying, will i lose the things i have downloaded? I l...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan

Hi! I just upgraded my Telia premium to a Telia family plan account a few days ago. I activated my account, it works fine. Invited family members. The first one succeed and is up and running. Second and third invite fails. This is what happens; Email...

• Regular
  • Hi! I just upgraded my Telia premium to a Telia family plan account a few days ago. I activated my account, it works fine. Invited family members. The first one succeed and is up and running. Second ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes