Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Facebook name still appears after Unlinking

Hi, My Spotify account was created without any Facebook accounts. However, it became linked to my sister's while she was using my Spotify account via an app on iPad to share a song to her own Facebook page. When I logged back into my laptop and opene...

• Regular
  • Hi,   My Spotify account was created without any Facebook accounts. However, it became linked to my sister's while she was using my Spotify account via an app on iPad to share a song&nb...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to log in

I have a premium account, and its set up through facebook login. Ive uninstalled the app on my ipod more than once and i cant log in on the website either. An error has occurred processing your login. Please try again. is what keeps coming up.

• I have a premium account, and its set up through facebook login.  Ive uninstalled the app on my ipod more than once and i cant log in on the website either.    An error has occur...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 99¢ Deal

I just subscribed to premium through the $.99 deal and I was wondering if it is $.99 PER MONTH or if the $.99 covers the full three months?

• I just subscribed to premium through the $.99 deal and I was wondering if it is $.99 PER MONTH or if the $.99 covers the full three months?
  • blainskyrme
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

premium

cuanto demora una vez que pagaste, en volverse premium?  

• cuanto demora una vez que pagaste, en volverse premium?  
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium $.99

I attempted to purchase spotify premium for $.99, but once I placed all my info in, it had charged me $9.99. I immediately cancelled that subscription, but my receipt says that it has still charged me (this was all on mobile). I logged on to my compu...

• Casual Listener
  • I attempted to purchase spotify premium for $.99, but once I placed all my info in, it had charged me $9.99. I immediately cancelled that subscription, but my receipt says that it has still charged m...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Problem with my account

I have a problem with my account. First can you please change my name only into "leonevertz". Second can you please unsubscribe me from facebook? or delete my facebook connections from my spotify account.

• I have a problem with my account. First can you please change my name only into "leonevertz". Second can you please unsubscribe me from facebook? or delete my facebook connections from my spotify acc...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I Can't to cancel my subscription to premium

Hi, I'm trying to cancel my subscription to premium because I don't want any monthly charges anymore, but I try to update my payment data and the web loop to the same page with the button to update payment data and say that I don't have payment data ...

• Hi, I'm trying to cancel my subscription to premium because I don't want any monthly charges anymore, but I try to update my payment data and the web loop to the same page with the button to update p...
  • blainskyrme
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

My Account was Deleted

Today I decided to disconect my Facebook from Spotify. After finding nothing under Account on the Spotify website, I went to Facebook. I found Spotify and deleted it from my settings. When I went to open the Spotify App it asked me to log in. After l...

• Today I decided to disconect my Facebook from Spotify. After finding nothing under Account on the Spotify website, I went to Facebook. I found Spotify and deleted it from my settings. When I went to ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Holiday Premium Deal - error at payment!

I saw an ad for the Holiday Premium Deal (buy one month get 2 free) so I signed up for an account and it led me to the 30 day free trial page. I went back to the Spotify homepage and there was the ad for the Holiday Premium Deal so I clicked on it an...

Screen Shot 2014-12-09 at 11.10.07 am.png
  • Casual Listener
  • I saw an ad for the Holiday Premium Deal (buy one month get 2 free) so I signed up for an account and it led me to the 30 day free trial page.   I went back to the Spotify homepage and there...
  • mrstowers
  • 54 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 54 replies
  • 1 likes

Deactivate my account

Hi, I already tried to use the contact form to ask for deleting my account months ago but I received 0 response and my account is still there. Any admin here to delete my spotify account ? Thanks !

• Visitor
  • Hi,    I already tried to use the contact form to ask for deleting my account months ago but I received 0 response and my account is still there. Any admin here to delete my spotify acc...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding Family Plan to Already Paid (Prepaid for a Year) Subscription

Hi, I have my account prepaid until December, 2015 (I loaded gift cards; that's my next bill date). I would like to add each of my parents to my plan. If I subscribe, will it charge me the additional $5 for each of them? I only see an option to subsc...

• Regular
  • Hi, I have my account prepaid until December, 2015 (I loaded gift cards; that's my next bill date).   I would like to add each of my parents to my plan. If I subscribe, will it charge me the...
  • wendal
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Vanished Stars in 2015

When apps--such as Soundrop--are gone, will we lose our "starred" songs?

• Casual Listener
  • When apps--such as Soundrop--are gone, will we lose our "starred" songs?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Family with Students subscription question

Currently Free, with 2 daughters who are in college. How can I sign-up and take advantage of the student discount AND the 50% Family Discount... or can I?

• Currently Free, with 2 daughters who are in college. How can I sign-up and take advantage of the student discount AND the 50% Family Discount... or can I?
  • mrdancastillo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to link student discount to existing spotify premium (all faq steps followed)

I've been a LONG time spotify premium user. I qualify for the student discount but every time I try and log in to receive discount it redirects me to my account page which has only two links: edit my payment details or cancel subscription. So I went ...

• I've been a LONG time spotify premium user. I qualify for the student discount but every time I try and log in to receive discount it redirects me to my account page which has only two links: edit my...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium offers!

Hi,I just bought Spotify premium and i got e-mails abot the offer ``2 months for free´´and i just logged in to Spotify´s homepage and got premium,but i didnt get the offer and that was the only reason i got premium.I thinks its a little bit of a sham...

• Hi,I just bought Spotify premium and i got e-mails abot the offer ``2 months for free´´and i just logged in to Spotify´s homepage and got premium,but i didnt get the offer and that was the only reaso...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify premium for students

Is there a way to use a 3-month premium prepaid giftcard with the student discount? Or even the 3 months for 9.99 discount?

• Is there a way to use a 3-month premium prepaid giftcard with the student discount? Or even the 3 months for 9.99 discount?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo volver a premium

Cancele mi suscripción premium family.Ahora que quiero volver a ser premium "normal", no funciona el botón "obtener premium". No hace nada.

• Cancele mi suscripción premium family. Ahora que quiero volver a ser premium "normal", no funciona el botón "obtener premium". No hace nada.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No $.99 for 3 month deal b/c paid with giftcard

I have never had a premium account, and I found out about the $.99 deal for 3 months. I clicked on upgrade and it took me to a screen where it said I would pay $.99 for 3 months. I used a $10 Spotify gift card for payment and now I only have a 1 mont...

• I have never had a premium account, and I found out about the $.99 deal for 3 months. I clicked on upgrade and it took me to a screen where it said I would pay $.99 for 3 months. I used a $10 Spotify...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists show on my laptop but not on my phone app?

So my playlists are there when I log in on my laptop, but there is absolutely nothing on my phone app. I tried logging out and back in. I'm going on a 12 hour coach trip in a few days, so I reeeeally need my playlists on my phone! Help please!

• So my playlists are there when I log in on my laptop, but there is absolutely nothing on my phone app. I tried logging out and back in. I'm going on a 12 hour coach trip in a few days, so I reeeeally...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes