Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

A character in my email is invalid

My email address contains the symbol @. Just like most other peoples. When trying to download to my smart TV, Spotify tells me that this character is invalid. What do I use instead of @?

• My email address contains the symbol @. Just like most other peoples. When trying to download to my smart TV, Spotify tells me that this character is invalid. What do I use instead of @?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double charge over 3 months for premium

Spotify has charged me 3-4 times double time. I sent message to them over week ago, but i haven't got any response. Case 01943918. If u have had same problem, how did u solve it? Sorry for bad english..

• Spotify has charged me 3-4 times double time. I sent message to them over week ago, but i haven't got any response. Case 01943918. If u have had same problem, how did u solve it? Sorry for bad engl...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment and trail finished

Hi was already enjoying my Spotify acct. however my 7days trail are over is there any possibilities I can get free subscription? I'm willing to upgrade my Spotify account on premium yet I don't have a Credit cart is there any way I can pay it by not ...

• Hi was already enjoying my Spotify acct. however my 7days trail are over is there any possibilities I can get free subscription? I'm willing to upgrade my Spotify account on premium yet I don't have ...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switch Unlimited to Premium?

Hi, I am in possesion of a giftcard (€30,-) and upgraded my spotify subscription by accident to Unlimited (6 months). I wanted to upgrade to Premium (3 months). Can I still switch to spotify Premium? Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I am in possesion of a giftcard (€30,-) and upgraded my spotify subscription by accident to Unlimited (6 months). I wanted to upgrade to Premium (3 months). Can I still switch to spoti...
  • ceciliabeccari
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to upgrade back to Premium after credit card cancelation

Hi all, Until recently, I was a happy Premium user. Unfortunately, I had to cancel my associated credit card three weeks ago after it was stolen in my wallet. I imagine Spotify has tried to charge the monthly payment (to no avail) and has hence rever...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   Until recently, I was a happy Premium user. Unfortunately, I had to cancel my associated credit card three weeks ago after it was stolen in my wallet. I imagine Spotify has tr...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

liked from radio no longer in my sidebar

I have accessed this playlist as recently as a month ago but it's not showing up anymore. Any hints?

• Casual Listener
  • I have accessed this playlist as recently as a month ago but it's not showing up anymore. Any hints?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover card wont link to payment

I'm trying to change my payment method to my discover card but when I attempt to enter my 16 digit number the field allows only for 15 numbers I do not know why.

• Visitor
  • I'm trying to change my payment method to my discover card but when I attempt to enter my 16 digit number the field allows only for 15 numbers I do not know why. 
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked - Tried Everything

Hey guys, My account has been compromised by some girl in Germany, and I constantly see notifiications of songs being played on "iPhone van Zoe". I have tried "Sign out Everywhere" after changing my Facebook password, and she was STILL able to get my...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys,   My account has been compromised by some girl in Germany, and I constantly see notifiications of songs being played on "iPhone van Zoe". I have tried "Sign out Everywhere" after c...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify thinks im abroad, when im not

I created my spotify account whille i was traveling un the UK, now im back at my home country and i cant use it anymore, it tells me that im using it abroad when im clearly not

• I created my spotify account whille i was traveling un the UK, now im back at my home country and i cant use it anymore, it tells me that im using it abroad when im clearly not
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Have been downgraded and still being charged

I upgraded to premium last month, I was charged and it was working for a few days but then it went back to a free account. I've contacted spotify support twice but have had no reply. I am still being charged for premium account even though my bank de...

• I upgraded to premium last month, I was charged and it was working for a few days but then it went back to a free account. I've contacted spotify support twice but have had no reply. I am still being...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium or not?! HELP!

Hi guys! Please help me! I want to cancel my premium account but when I search in my profile it says that I have spotify premium until november first and then it will be free...but the point is that I have that same message since I started my premium...

• Hi guys! Please help me! I want to cancel my premium account but when I search in my profile it says that I have spotify premium until november first and then it will be free...but the point is that ...
  • Grace
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook and spotify account detachment

Hello! I've been trying to disconnect my Facebook from my spotify account because I just don't want to have to log in through Facebook any longer.. I submitted, but I still haven't heard back..Please helpOh & the case(?) # is 01968347Thank you!

• Hello! I've been trying to disconnect my Facebook from my spotify account because I just don't want to have to log in through Facebook any longer.. I submitted, but I still haven't heard back.. Plea...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

switching from free to premium

So I'm trying to switch from free to premium and I'mlogged into my account and everything so when I go into the process of the 30 day free trial and I press the proceed button it says I have an incorrect password, but I'm logged in and everything. pl...

• So I'm trying to switch from free to premium and I'mlogged into my account and everything so when I go into the process of the 30 day free trial and I press the proceed button it says I have an incor...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to redeem this code

Hi there, When I try to redeem my 3month subscription card it won't let me. When I go and select one of the two options either being the 6months unlimited or the 3month premium. I click the 3month premium and then it says "We are currently not able t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, When I try to redeem my 3month subscription card it won't let me. When I go and select one of the two options either being the 6months unlimited or the 3month premium. I click the 3month pr...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Triple charge and no help

Complained on the 16th that I'd been triple charged. Advisor sent a link to fill out a contact form. Filled out and got an email saying spotify were looking into my case within 5 minutes. Haven't heard from you since. Just want my £9.99 back.

• Casual Listener
  • Complained on the 16th that I'd been triple charged. Advisor sent a link to fill out a contact form. Filled out and got an email saying spotify were looking into my case within 5 minutes. Haven't hea...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Family — number of users & payment

Hi, so I upgraded my premium account to be able to manage 4 other accounts (I specifically chose that option in the form) in order to get a famil discount. 3 users already redemeed the family plan code but there's one empty slot. My question is — do ...

• Roadie
  • Hi, so I upgraded my premium account to be able to manage 4 other accounts (I specifically chose that option in the form) in order to get a famil discount. 3 users already redemeed the family pla...
  • cloudsmaker
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unidays half price for students - The student id supplied is invalid.

Hi guys, I have just created an account on Unidays and verified that I am student, but when I want to redeem the offer I get - The student id supplied is invalid. Could you help me with this please? Cheers

• Regular
  • Hi guys, I have just created an account on Unidays and verified that I am student, but when I want to redeem the offer I get - The student id supplied is invalid. Could you help me with thi...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I cannot activate the 30-day free trial - Credit/Debit Card or Paypal

Hi, I am trying to activate Premium 30-day Free Trial, upon selecting payment method debit card or paypal I just get a blank screen everytime for the past 48 hours ? Please help, thank you

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I am trying to activate Premium 30-day Free Trial, upon selecting payment method debit card or paypal I just get a blank screen everytime for the past 48 hours ? Please help, thank you
  • robertcliff
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot change country to UK to claim Unidays Spotify Premium discount

Hi, I'm from Sweden but I'm studying in the UK. I have a Premium subscription and I'm using my Swedish card so currently my country on my account is Sweden. I found out that students can get a 50% discount on Premium with Unidays, and I've tried clai...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I'm from Sweden but I'm studying in the UK. I have a Premium subscription and I'm using my Swedish card so currently my country on my account is Sweden. I found out that students can g...
  • fileea
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Check subscription dates with Vodafone Italy?

Hello, I've activated Spotify Premium with Vodafone Italy (which offers 6 months of Premium for free) but I'm not sure how to check when the activation date is (and recurring renewals) and since we have multiple accounts in the family I'm even more c...

• Regular
  • Hello, I've activated Spotify Premium with Vodafone Italy (which offers 6 months of Premium for free) but I'm not sure how to check when the activation date is (and recurring renewals) and since we...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes