Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ak_7
  • Visitor
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Facebook-Account to normal account

Hi, sorry for my bad english - I'm from Germany I am logged in with my Facebook-account. Is it possible to change that to a normal account without losing the playlists? Best regards, Ben

• Visitor
  • Hi,   sorry for my bad english - I'm from Germany 🙂 I am logged in with my Facebook-account. Is it possible to change that to a normal account without losing the playlists?   Bes...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to know if I can get a refund

I just want to know after I cancel my account could I get a refund from

• I just want to know after I cancel my account could I get a refund from
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift Card redeemed - no premium

Hi Community, i redeemed my code 30 minutes ago via https://www.spotify.com/redeem/ and according to an email they just registered my gift card. I've tried logging out, restarting the programm and reloggin, but nothing worked, it still says upgrade o...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Community, i redeemed my code 30 minutes ago via https://www.spotify.com/redeem/ and according to an email they just registered my gift card. I've tried logging out, restarting the programm an...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't use my Spotify Account

I' don't have any access to my premium account. I actually don't know what happend.Last time i tried to log in with FB and got a completly new account?!?!!! All my playlists are gone, I have only the free version of spotify BUT i'm still paying for m...

• I' don't have any access to my premium account. I actually don't know what happend.Last time i tried to log in with FB and got a completly new account?!?!!! All my playlists are gone, I have onl...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Already Premium since longer time but now connect with t-mobile

Hey, i have already a Premium account but now in my t-mobile contract there is an spotify option... but i can not connect my account to the t-mobile contract! A message appears : " Can not connect to an already exisiting premium account"! I cancceled...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   i have already a Premium account but now in my t-mobile contract there is an spotify option... but i can not connect my account to the t-mobile contract!   A message appears ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account disabled & no reponse from support

I have read this post and followed the instructions but my account remains disabled and no response from the payments team two days later.

• Casual Listener
  • I have read this post and followed the instructions but my account remains disabled and no response from the payments team two days later.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why am I being double charged for my Spotify premium account?

Hi, I renewed my Spotify Premium a few months ago and paid for another year in advance. When I look at my receipts it seems that I also have been charged monthly for the same account. That doesn´t seem right to me. I have one account and would only l...

• Hi, I renewed my Spotify Premium a few months ago and paid for another year in advance. When I look at my receipts it seems that I also have been charged monthly for the same account. That doesn´t ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Impossible de se désabonner!

Il m'est impossible de me désabonner de Spotify, j'ai refait la procédure 5 fois. Je confirme et bim il me remet sur la meme page d'abonnement rien à changer !

• Il m'est impossible de me désabonner de Spotify, j'ai refait la procédure 5 fois. Je confirme et bim il me remet sur la meme page d'abonnement rien à changer !
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

wheres the customer service??

I've sent an email to delete my account, after 3 days and 3 emails sent I finally got a response. After responding to the email that was sent, I have not heard from the representative for the last week. Has this happened to anyone else and how can i ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've sent an email to delete my account, after 3 days and 3 emails sent I finally got a response. After responding to the email that was sent, I have not heard from the representative for the last we...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete Facebook Spotify account

How can I delete my facebook connected spotify account so that I can create a new account using my primary email (which is the same as my facebook email) which is not connected to facebook??

• Visitor
  • How can I delete my facebook connected spotify account so that I can create a new account using my primary email (which is the same as my facebook email) which is not connected to facebook??
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

paying three times every month with the same contract number

i am paying three times with the same contract number. How can i get more info about my contract?

• Casual Listener
  • i am paying three times with the same contract number. How can i get more info about my contract?
  • quepormayo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

transfer spotify to a new facebook account

Can anyone help me ? I had to make a new FB and I can not transfer my spotify to the new FB. I followed the instructions for Windows, but when I get to the preferences and it says to click on Social Networking to log our from FB acount to relogin usi...

• Can anyone help me ? I had to make a new FB and I can not transfer my spotify to the new FB. I followed the instructions for Windows, but when I get to the preferences and it says to click on Social ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Traveling and upgrading to premium

I'm traveling in South Korea. Today I got a notification that my free 14 days of travel had ended and that I needed to upgrade to premium if I wanted to keep using the service. But every time I click on an upgrade link, I am redirected to a landing p...

• I'm traveling in South Korea. Today I got a notification that my free 14 days of travel had ended and that I needed to upgrade to premium if I wanted to keep using the service. But every time I click...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mobile Number link

i like to ask how to change the mobile number link on my spotify account. im switching to prepaid to postpaid and i cant go to premium because my prepaid number is still link to my spotify account im using Globe Telecom btw. thanks for the reply

• Visitor
  • i like to ask how to change the mobile number link on my spotify account. im switching to prepaid to postpaid and i cant go to premium because my prepaid number is still link to my spotify account ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Username Changed

I was able to get six months of free spotify premiun through Sprint. When I got the six month premium spotify I retained my original number username. Somehow the username number changed and now I have been downgraded to the free version of spotify, I...

• I was able to get six months of free spotify premiun through Sprint. When I got the six month premium spotify I retained my original number username. Somehow the username number changed and now I hav...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2 Accounts

Hey, I think I have two accounts with you. One that I log in with facebook and one that I log in as usual. The problem is that one is premium, and the other is free, but with all the playlists. can you help me? Regards Rune Torjussen

• Hey, I think I have two accounts with you. One that I log in with facebook and one that I log in as usual. The problem is that one is premium, and the other is free, but with all the playlists. can y...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment problem

Hi everyone, good morning, I am trying to pay premium account for me but, in the credit card page when i put all my credit card information and click confirm, the web page always keep loading page and do not give any feedback to me if the payment was...

• Hi everyone, good morning,   I am trying to pay premium account for me but, in the credit card page when i put all my credit card information and click confirm, the web page always keep load...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to switch my payment method -- not working

Spotify -- I am trying to switch my payment method from a Visa to an American Express. When I type in my payment information, I am redirected to a screen that says: Could not update payment details Sorry, we could not update your payment details. Go ...

• Spotify --   I am trying to switch my payment method from a Visa to an American Express.  When I type in my payment information, I am redirected to a screen that says:   Could ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium error ?

Hey! in less than a month from now i payed the premium suscription for 1 year and now the spotify today changed to free version again.... why is this happening and in my mobile phone the same its in free version when I've got the premium suscription ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey! in less than a month from now i payed the premium suscription for 1 year and now the spotify today changed to free version again.... why is this happening and in my mobile phone the same its in ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Username Change

Hello, I want to change my Spotify Username, however I can't find the option to do it in my Account page. Is there a way to change the username, or is it eternal? Thanks

• Hello,   I want to change my Spotify Username, however I can't find the option to do it in my Account page. Is there a way to change the username, or is it eternal? Thanks
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes