Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium removed vodafone uk and travelling

Hi spotify is now showing me as a free user even though I have premium through my vodafone account. I'm currently travelling (been a few days) and although my playlists are there I'm getting the free experience. Any advice?

• Hi spotify is now showing me as a free user even though I have premium through my vodafone account. I'm currently travelling (been a few days) and although my playlists are there I'm getting the free...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists disappeared in iPhone [SOLVED]

Just in case it helps. For the last 3-4 days, all playlists were disappeared in my iPhone 4S (iOS 7). Starred disks and authors were ok, but playlists were empty. But when I accessed the service from a PC or from a tablet, the playlists were correctl...

• Just in case it helps.   For the last 3-4 days, all playlists were disappeared in my iPhone 4S (iOS 7). Starred disks and authors were ok, but playlists were empty. But when I accessed the s...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't login to Spotify using Facebook credentials

Hi. Yesterday and today I've had problems logging into Spotify. It started yesterday when my computer went offline and I tried logging in. It did not work, but because I had to go to work at the time I didn't think much about it. Today, when I was he...

• Hi.   Yesterday and today I've had problems logging into Spotify. It started yesterday when my computer went offline and I tried logging in. It did not work, but because I had to go to work ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to deactivate Facebook account but keep using Spotify

Hi, I want to deactivate my Facebook account, but my Spotify login is linked to it. Is it possible to un-link my Spotify account from my Facebook login so I can continue to use it after I've deactivated Facebook? Thanks.

• Hi, I want to deactivate my Facebook account, but my Spotify login is linked to it. Is it possible to un-link my Spotify account from my Facebook login so I can continue to use it after I've d...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Student subscription

I've applied several times for a student discounted rate yet continue to be charged a montly rate of $9.99. Also, my spotify account is set up through facebook and I want to remove my facebook account from spotify so I can deactivate my facebook. How...

• Visitor
  • I've applied several times for a student discounted rate yet continue to be charged a montly rate of $9.99. Also, my spotify account is set up through facebook and I want to remove my facebook accoun...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed to premium on wrong account?

On September 27, I decided to try premium on my account. The premium was applied to username: 12131905634, which isnt my username, but the email address is my correct email. Today, I tried premium on my actual account with username: Advocate31 and th...

• On September 27, I decided to try premium on my account. The premium was applied to username:  12131905634, which isnt my username, but the email address is my correct email.    To...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connecting to Web Player

Hi, the Web Player stopped working for me one week ago. Now I am able to log in to Spotify but when I click Web Player it only says connecting to Spotify... And there is no progress. It is not working on more computers in different locations, so it i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   the Web Player stopped working for me one week ago. Now I am able to log in to Spotify but when I click Web Player it only says connecting to Spotify... And there is no progress. ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Transferring playlists from and (OLD) account to a (NEW) account.

I recently closed a Facebook account that was tied to my Spotify account. I now have a (NEW) Facebook account and (NEW) Spotify .... HOW DO I GET MY PLAYLISTS TRANSFERRED FROM THE (OLD) Facebook/Spotify account ... TO THE (NEW) Facebook/Spotify accou...

• I recently closed a Facebook account that was tied to my Spotify account. I now have a (NEW) Facebook account and (NEW) Spotify .... HOW DO I GET MY PLAYLISTS TRANSFERRED FROM THE (OLD) Facebook/Spot...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

someone else is using my account.

I changed my password and closed out all devices, but soneone elses playlists keep appearing on my account and they keep deleting my playlists. Help.

• I changed my password and closed out all devices, but soneone elses playlists keep appearing on my account and they keep deleting my playlists. Help.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to change credit card but I get error message

{"msg":"Incorrect username or password","error":true,"redirect":"\/us\/account\/overview\/"}But I am already logged on through facebook. Any help would be appreciate.

•   {"msg":"Incorrect username or password","error":true,"redirect":"\/us\/account\/overview\/"} But I am already logged on through facebook. Any help would be appreciate.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I updated my iPhone and now I can't get into Spotify

all I get is a black screen with the logo. I am so frustrated. I have tried removing it reinstalling it etc. Nothing works. Anyone having the same issue?

• all I get is a black screen with the logo. I am so frustrated. I have tried removing it reinstalling it etc. Nothing works. Anyone having the same issue?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Access for this device has been withdrawn

Hello, i got spotify premium and been using it for about 2-3 years if i were to guess. But now all of a sudden it occasionally gives me the message, "Offline Access for this device has been withdrawn" and desync all my playlists and i am not able to ...

• Hello, i got spotify premium and been using it for about 2-3 years if i were to guess.   But now all of a sudden it occasionally gives me the message, "Offline Access for this device has bee...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

HOW TO PAY PREMIUM IN CANADA?

How do I pay in Canada so I can actually use the premium service? I have just joined in Canada... everything's fine till you get to the pay page for premium service (free 30 days)... the default is USA and there is NO option for a Canadian pay method...

• Regular
  • How do I pay in Canada so I can actually use the premium service? I have just joined in Canada... everything's fine till you get to the pay page for premium service (free 30 days)... the default is U...
  • Jack_H
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Free Premium from Tank76 Ended Early - 1 month instead of the noted 3 months

I won 3 months free in the "76 Tank 5" sweepstakes and got the first month of the subscription successfully, however the sweepstakes and email indicated that I won 3 months free of Spotify Premium. What gives?

• Casual Listener
  • I won 3 months free in the "76 Tank 5" sweepstakes and got the first month of the subscription successfully, however the sweepstakes and email indicated that I won 3 months free of Spotify Premium. ...
  • harningt
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to upgrade to premium as a student

When I try to upgrade to premium using my student discount, it tells me that there is an error. I've attempted several times. Please Help

• When I try to upgrade to premium using my student discount, it tells me that there is an error. I've attempted several times. Please Help
  • kalivenable
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally linked account to wrong facebook, now account is gone?

In an attempt to make a spotify account for my little sister I made an account with her email and then clicked "connect to facebook" to log into her facebook account. It connected to my facebook and now my spotify account has been replaced with hers!...

• Casual Listener
  • In an attempt to make a spotify account for my little sister I made an account with her email and then clicked "connect to facebook" to log into her facebook account. It connected to my facebook and ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Dissapeared

Hello, I signed up for premium a few months back via sprint and am still paying for the service on my sprint bill. My sprint account shows spotify preimum being one of my services. The other day when i opened my spotify app, it said I can no longer s...

• Hello, I signed up for premium a few months back via sprint and am still paying for the service on my sprint bill.  My sprint account shows spotify preimum being one of my services.  The ot...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount won't complete

I'm trying to upgrade my spotify account to the student discount. I am enrolled in a University, and my account is linked to facebook. I get to the student discount page. I verify my school, and that seems to work. I confirm the details, and go to th...

• Visitor
  • I'm trying to upgrade my spotify account to the student discount. I am enrolled in a University, and my account is linked to facebook.   I get to the student discount page. I verify my sch...
  • twhite49
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceled Supscription

I canceled my premium subscription on September 26 2014 so that I wouldn't be charged for this month due to money issues. I just checked my bank account today September 28 2014 and I was charged for another month though I had already canceled it. It ...

• I canceled my premium subscription on September 26 2014 so that I wouldn't be charged for this month due to money issues. I just checked my bank account today September 28 2014 and I was charged for ...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! All my playlists are GONE!!!

I downloaded Spotify on my mothers computer and logged in to my account. I already had a Spotify account on my computer and had several playlists. Once I was logged on to my mothers computer all my playlists were gone. It was as if it was a new accou...

• Casual Listener
  • I downloaded Spotify on my mothers computer and logged in to my account. I already had a Spotify account on my computer and had several playlists. Once I was logged on to my mothers computer all my p...
  • chloeliza97
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes