Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ak_7
  • Visitor
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! I seem to have 2 accounts

Hello. 2 nights ago I signed out of spotify (I have always logged in through facebook) logged in under a username and password and I had another spotify (presumably the FREE spofity from Vodafone which I have been fighting for for months because I ke...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. 2 nights ago I signed out of spotify (I have always logged in through facebook) logged in under a username and password and I had another spotify (presumably the FREE spofity from Vodafone whi...
  • memzey86
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Account seems resetted!

My Spotifyaccount seems resetted bc all my playlists and my premium were deleted completly. I am very angry atm.. because i paid for my month and cant listen to my music now. My account was connected with Facebook!

• Visitor
  • My Spotifyaccount seems resetted bc all my playlists and my premium were deleted completly. I am very angry atm.. because i paid for my month and cant listen to my music now.   My account wa...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problem with my account

Hi, I have a premium account and a few days ago I had to reauthorize my Sonos for Spotify, I clicked "Log in with Facebook", but got in an 'empty' account without premium subscription (radio stations and playlist also gone). I think I used to login w...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I have a premium account and a few days ago I had to reauthorize my Sonos for Spotify, I clicked "Log in with Facebook", but got in an 'empty' account without premium subscription (rad...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to play

Hi, I signed up to spotify and upgraded to the premium. It wormy work and I'm getting daily emails from spotify to ask me how I like it/recommend music etc but when I click on the track the only thing I can do is add to a playlist!

• Visitor
  • Hi, I signed up to spotify and upgraded to the premium. It wormy work and I'm getting daily emails from spotify to ask me how I like it/recommend music etc but when I click on the track the only thin...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice for 3 month & no help

Hi there, Ive been charged twice a month for 3 months. After contacting spotify support, they first told me i had 2 accounts one playlist, When i asked them to refund me what i was owed & cancel my suscription they stopped replying to me, Then via tw...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,    Ive been charged twice a month for 3 months.    After contacting spotify support, they first told me i had 2 accounts one playlist,    When i as...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked account? Turkish? - Password Change

Hi everyone. Here is my issue. Someone has access to my account. I have changed my password and everything. below is a list of what is happeneing Android player keep showing up random Turkish songs. I have been kicked out saying someone has accesed m...

Turkish News Letters.PNG
  • Regular
  • Hi everyone.   Here is my issue. Someone has access to my account. I have changed my password and everything. below is a list of what is happeneing Android player keep showing up rando...
  • Grace
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Created account with Facebook

Hello, I created my spotify account with facebook, but now I want to be able to use my Spotify account without actually signing in to facebook. Is ther anyway to do this? thanks!

• Hello, I created my spotify account with facebook, but now I want to be able to use my Spotify account without actually signing in to facebook. Is ther anyway to do this? thanks! 
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify thinks I'm in the wrong country

Spotify thinks I'm in USA when I live in Canada, so it wont let me log in and when I went to go change its saying i can no longer use it from a abroad to change it i have to get a premium account. How do you fix this? -Haania

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify thinks I'm in USA when I live in Canada, so it wont let me log in and when I went to go change its saying i can no longer use it from a abroad to change it i have to get a premium account. Ho...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to buy a gift subscription

I put in my credit card number and it keeps telling me it cannot process my payment. Makes no sense. Help?

• Casual Listener
  • I put in my credit card number and it keeps telling me it cannot process my payment.  Makes no sense.  Help?  
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP

PLEASE HELP. I signed up to the premium service and both my laptop and smartphone continue to perform only the 30 day trial stuff. Please Help. Thanks Guys, Alan

• Visitor
  • PLEASE HELP. I signed up to the premium service and both my laptop and smartphone continue to perform only the 30 day trial stuff. Please Help. Thanks Guys, Alan  
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Still Being charged for a subscription that was cancelled months ago

I just figured out that for the past several months spotify has been charging me every month, and somtimes twice a month, een though I cancelled my subscription months ago and havent had or been using spotify premium. This has caused mt bank account ...

• Visitor
  • I just figured out that for the past several months spotify has been charging me every month, and somtimes twice a month, een though I cancelled my subscription months ago and havent had or been usin...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

trying to upgrade

I'm clicking on the 30 day upgrade link. It lists the payment methods but whichever one I click on the screen just goes blank. Does anyone know I'm doing wrong.

• I'm clicking on the 30 day upgrade link. It lists the payment methods but whichever one I click on the screen just goes blank. Does anyone know I'm doing wrong.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify UNiDAYS Discount Error

It says its not available in my country even though my college is in the United States. Any suggestions?

• It says its not available in my country even though my college is in the United States. Any suggestions?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

pre-paid cedit card

CAN I USE A PRE-PAID CREDIT CARD OR WHAT????????

• Casual Listener
  • CAN I USE A PRE-PAID CREDIT CARD OR WHAT????????
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PAYMENT PROBLEM

im been trying for a week now to upgrade my subscription to premium but i always get the same error that i cant proceed with my payment. I have contacted my bank but they said there no problem with my card. I have recently came to Germany but i dont ...

• Regular
  • im been trying for a week now to upgrade my subscription to premium but i always get the same error that i cant proceed with my payment. I have contacted my bank but they said there no problem with m...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Upgrade from Unlimited to Premium with redeem code (solved, kind of..)

Hi, I just bought a 100$ gift card and entered the code on my cellphone. Automatically I was given the Unlimited version which don't work on my cellphone, and it is impossible to change to Premium even though it stands as an option on the website. It...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I just bought a 100$ gift card and entered the code on my cellphone. Automatically I was given the Unlimited version which don't work on my cellphone, and it is impossible to change to Premium ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift code problem

Hello Community! Can anyone help me with this problem I am having - I recently got a gift code from some friends but it wont work - It says that there is a country mismatch and that I must be in the same country where the person bought the gift code....

• Hello Community!   Can anyone help me with this problem I am having - I recently got a gift code from some friends but it wont work - It says that there is a country mismatch and that I must...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

I have an account that I used to use with music stored playlists. I would like to active it now by adding premium. I tried to add on my school to make it a student account and am having difficulty adding on this feature. Any suggestions?

• Casual Listener
  • I have an account that I used to use with music stored playlists. I would like to active it now by adding premium. I tried to add on my school to make it a student account and am having difficulty ad...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changing country doesn't work

Hi, I just moved to denmark for 5 months and now spotify tells me i can not use my account anymore unless i change my country. So i've changed my country online, but the app keeps telling me to change my country?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I just moved to denmark for 5 months and now spotify tells me i can not use my account anymore unless i change my country. So i've changed my country online, but the app keeps tellin...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes