Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I LOST ALL MY PLAY LISTS!

Hello! When I logged on my Mac and automatically on Spotify, it suddenly logged out itself. When I tried to log in again, all of my play lists were gone! Furthermore I can see that it seems like I've got two accounts under same name? Could you please...

• Regular
  • Hello! When I logged on my Mac and automatically on Spotify, it suddenly logged out itself.  When I tried to log in again, all of my play lists were gone! Furthermore I can see that it se...
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

International card problem

Hello there, <br><br>I am Russian which means I have got Russian charge cards, here comes the twist, there is no Spotify here + I live in Czech Republic. <br>Do I have to type in the information of a Czech card or can I use mine? <br><br>Thank you,<b...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there, &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;I am Russian which means I have got Russian charge cards, here comes the twist, there is no Spotify here + I live in Czech Republic. &lt;br&gt...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Han desaparecido todas las canciones de una lista de reproducción, como puedo recuperarlas?

Me han desaparecido todas las canciones de una lista de reproducción, existiendo pero quedando vacía

• Regular
  • Me han desaparecido todas las canciones de una lista de reproducción, existiendo pero quedando vacía
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify in London

Hi, i'm an italian girl and I downloaded spotify from Italy, but I'll be moving to London. How do I use spotify until the end of my stay?Can I listen to music with the free version?sorry for my bad English and thank you all so much!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i'm an italian girl and I downloaded spotify from Italy, but I'll be moving to London. How do I use spotify until the end of my stay?Can I listen to music with the free version? sorry for...
  • Christoffer
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Unlimited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Error 408

Hello,The same problem here. I have been using the app for 2 weeks and that time I spent in Russia and I am still here. What should I do? I set up Czech Republic because I live there. Best wishes,Alex

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, The same problem here. I have been using the app for 2 weeks and that time I spent in Russia and I am still here. What should I do? I set up Czech Republic because I live there. Bes...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Subscription and still receiving ads?

I just signed up to premium today and I am still receiving ads. I thought this was one of the benefits of going premium an did can't even find a email alias to send a note to. Any ideas?

• I just signed up to premium today and I am still receiving ads.  I thought this was one of the benefits of going premium an did can't even find a email alias to send a note to.  Any ide...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed Facebook password and lost all my playlists

Hello, I have the free Spotify service and I had my account linked to my Facebook. I changed my Facebook password and when I logged back in to Spotify all my starred songs, friends, followers, and playlists were gone, essentially as though I had a br...

• Hello, I have the free Spotify service and I had my account linked to my Facebook. I changed my Facebook password and when I logged back in to Spotify all my starred songs, friends, followers, and pl...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfer Your Music (formally Collection) Beta to another account?

Dear all, I really hate my username, so I've made a new account. Is it possible to transfer the Your Music Beta to that account?

• Regular
  • Dear all,   I really hate my username, so I've made a new account. Is it possible to transfer the Your Music Beta to that account?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to purchase Premium

When I go to purchase the Spotify Premium with a VISA card (as I have done in the past) the purchase fails. When I am going to enter the card number in the 16th number is automatically dropped down to the expiration date. I always fix this manually c...

• Casual Listener
  • When I go to purchase the Spotify Premium with a VISA card (as I have done in the past) the purchase fails. When I am going to enter the card number in the 16th number is automatically dropped down t...
  • MusicWars
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed Fb Pass, playlists gone & acc downgraded.

I changed my facebook password. When I tried to log back in to Spotify using my fb acc my account was downgraded and all my playlists were gone.. Ok, so I get it. This is a completely new account, for some reason. The problem is that I can't remember...

• I changed my facebook password. When I tried to log back in to Spotify using my fb acc my account was downgraded and all my playlists were gone.. Ok, so I get it. This is a completely new account, fo...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't I enter my full credit card number?!?!?!

Seriously, i'm switching from slacker over to spotify and it wont even allow the full 18 digit number for my credit card on the signup for spotify premium. It only allows 15 of 18 characters, spotify cant even take my money when i want to give it to ...

• Seriously, i'm switching from slacker over to spotify and it wont even allow the full 18 digit number for my credit card on the signup for spotify premium.  It only allows 15 of 18 characters, s...
  • 777att
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Please log me out

Will someone log me out please my user name is kaymil32

• Casual Listener
  • Will someone log me out please my user name is kaymil32
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Gift card and automatic subscription payment

Hi everyone ! First, excuse my bad English. At this moment I'm enjoying 2 month of Spotify Premium with the Paypal promotion until April 18th. For my birthday, I've received a gift card for 6 month and I have some questions. If I now use my card, the...

• Regular
  • Hi everyone !   First, excuse my bad English.   At this moment I'm enjoying 2 month of Spotify Premium with the Paypal promotion until April 18th.   For my birthday, I've r...
  • JnkPnk
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Missed Subscription

Hi folks, I have a Premium account and I missed this months subscription. What happens here? Will they take double next month? I have tried to pay this months but I cannot find the option to do so. Any help would be greatly appreciated x

• Hi folks,    I have a Premium account and I missed this months subscription.   What happens here?   Will they take double next month?   I have tried to pay this mon...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account has been hacked

My account seems to have been hacked. I've got new playlists that I've never made or seen before and I can't log in because it says my password is incorrect. I was able to log in through facebook and can see that they've changed my e-mail address by ...

• Casual Listener
  • My account seems to have been hacked. I've got new playlists that I've never made or seen before and I can't log in because it says my password is incorrect. I was able to log in through facebook and...
  • snugglebunny48
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlimited!

Hi! I paid for 1 months unlimited spotifuggle and got a spotifuggle receipt‏ sent back top telling me that all has OK, but today when I logged in to my account it´s the free edition and not the unlimited edition....This is not what I payed for and wa...

• Hi! I paid for 1 months unlimited spotifuggle and got a spotifuggle receipt‏ sent back top telling me that all has OK, but today when I logged in to my account it´s the free edition and not the unl...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Plays the wrong song

Hi there my spotify won't play certain songs. I am trying to play Robyns album My Truth but every time I click a song on it just plays the next one. For example if I click track one it plays track two. And track one itself is some foreign song that s...

• Hi there my spotify won't play certain songs. I am trying to play Robyns album My Truth but every time I click a song on it just plays the next one. For example if I click track one it plays track tw...
  • AREA51CUCUTA
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to make my profile appear in search

When i want to find my profile by writing down in search my name (Jakub Kulewicz) Spotify doesn' t find anything, but when I search for my friend's profile it shows up, what can I do to be able to find my profile on Spotify or how to find it, when I ...

• Music Fan
  • When i want to find my profile by writing down in search my name (Jakub Kulewicz) Spotify doesn' t find anything, but when I search for my friend's profile it shows up, what can I do to be able to fi...
  • S0ul3r
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

All my playlists are gone and lost my premium status

What's going on with spotify??? I logged on both my android and desktop , all my playlists, favourites and data is gone and it has been a week since I noticed it, I've been waiting for a change hoping it was just a glitch in the system. I had a premi...

• Casual Listener
  • What's going on with spotify??? I logged on both my android and desktop , all my playlists, favourites and data is gone and it has been a week since I noticed it, I've been waiting for a change hop...
  • Temi1234
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Support

Hi so is anyone else having a lot of trouble with spotify support replying to their emails? It's been so difficult to get a response from them I'm just glad I haven't started paying for my subscription yet because I still can't access my account afte...

• Regular
  • Hi so is anyone else having a lot of trouble with spotify support replying to their emails? It's been so difficult to get a response from them I'm just glad I haven't started paying for my subscripti...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes