Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Merge two accounts?

Hi. I made an account with my Facebook and that's my main one, but I was logged into my old account (this account) when I purchased my subscription, and I've been trying to fix it but I have no idea how. Would there be any way to merge the two accoun...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I made an account with my Facebook and that's my main one, but I was logged into my old account (this account) when I purchased my subscription, and I've been trying to fix it but I have no idea ...
  • zoho70
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify charged my Paypal but didn't issue 3 gift cards

I purchased 3, 12 month Premium subscriptions on the Spotify website. Spotify received immediate payment from my Paypal account. That's the last we heard from Spotify. None of us have received any notification from Spotify, no receipt, no code for re...

• I purchased 3, 12 month Premium subscriptions on the Spotify website.  Spotify received immediate payment from my Paypal account. That's the last we heard from Spotify.  None of us have rec...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't cancel premium for mum, website account is her ex.'s

I've tried to cancel my mums premium subscription for her but when I click account on the spotifuggle app and come to the website the account it takes us to is her ex.'s I was wondering if there is any help for this ideally to keep her playlists and ...

• I've tried to cancel my mums premium subscription for her but when I click account on the spotifuggle app and come to the website the account it takes us to is her ex.'s I was wondering if there is a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

global rp

what is going on iv been charged allot off money for spotify global rp in i havent uset it i dont even know what it is can some one help or give me a nr to norwegian place i can call and help me with this problem with spotify i ?

• what is going on iv been charged allot off money for spotify global rp in i havent uset it i dont even know what it is can some one help or give me a nr to norwegian place i can call and help me with...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Related Artists Feature

I see that many users are having trouble with related artist. My troubled is that the related artist feature has disappeared. Any advice?

• I see that many users are having trouble with related artist. My troubled is that the related artist  feature has disappeared. Any advice?
  • groveraar
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Disconnect from Facebook

The day before yesterday I disconnected my Facebook account from Spotify. However, I still see my Facebook profile name and picture in the right corner when I start Spotify on my notebook. On my iPhone Spotity also still seems to be linked to my Face...

• Casual Listener
  • The day before yesterday I disconnected my Facebook account from Spotify. However, I still see my Facebook profile name and picture in the right corner when I start Spotify on my notebook. On my iPho...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

upgrade

I want to upgrade to $4.99 service so I won't have ads. Is there any way the music I've saved in folders can automatically drop the ads at the end of them when I upgrade or do I have to download each song again?

• Casual Listener
  • I want to upgrade to $4.99 service so I won't have ads.  Is there any way the music I've saved in folders can automatically drop the ads at the end of them when I upgrade or do I have to downl...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

delete my messages

i want to delete my inbox messages but I cant. Can a spotify employee help me with this?

• Casual Listener
  • i want to delete my inbox messages but I cant. Can a spotify employee help me with this?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Spotify Premium suddenly doesnt work

Hi, My Spotify Premium stopped working for a couple of days ago even though I have paid it until sometime in April this year. Now I hear commercials and when I go into the spotify account it says that it is Spotify Free and I can upgrage to Spotify P...

• Hi, My Spotify Premium stopped working for a couple of days ago even though I have paid it until sometime in April this year. Now I hear commercials and when I go into the spotify account it says t...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lost "Liked from Radio"

Hi, I seem to have lost my liked from radio playlist. I may have deleted it. However i did thumb up some tracks yesterday, so i thought that maybe that would add it back. Either way please could a spotify bod have a look and perhaps restore. Thanks

• Roadie
  • Hi, I seem to have lost my liked from radio playlist. I may have deleted it. However i did thumb up some tracks yesterday, so i thought that maybe that would add it back. Either way please could a sp...
  • richardap
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Existing premium subscription suddenly not active

Hi, When I log in to my existing Spotify account it now appears that premium is no longer activated. This has caused other problems such as not getting Spotify to work via Sonos. I have had my premium account for a while now so surprised why this now...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   When I log in to my existing Spotify account it now appears that premium is no longer activated. This has caused other problems such as not getting Spotify to work via Sonos. I have ha...
  • Jack_H
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting an account

Hi I signed up spotify via Facebook and I would like to delete my spotify account. But I don't know how? Thanks

• Visitor
  • Hi I signed up spotify via Facebook and I would like to delete my spotify account. But I don't know how? Thanks
  • Jack_H
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

0 minutes left and it has been WAAY over a month!! HELP!

I am using Free account. I thought it should have updated itself and renewed my 10 hr limit, which by the way according to the new announcement on spotifys facebook page, should have been removed. Why am I not able to listen to anything for this long...

• Casual Listener
  • I am using Free account. I thought it should have updated itself and renewed my 10 hr limit, which by the way according to the new announcement on spotifys facebook page, should have been removed. Wh...
  • Sertori
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Exorbitant Data Usage with ATT and Spotify in 45 minute period

Two days this week I was streaming Spotify at the gym for only 45 minutes each time. Each of these times ATT says I used 900MB of data during that 45 minute period which I have never had happen before. Anybody else having this issue? I have Normal se...

• Two days this week I was streaming Spotify at the gym for only 45 minutes each time. Each of these times ATT says I used 900MB of data during that 45 minute period which I have never had happen befor...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accounts not working

I have an account with the email @hotmail.com which was linked to my facebook. I am a premium customer and have been using my spotify on vacation in Panama. I tried to use it today and it told me something about 14 days abroad even though Spotify now...

• Visitor
  • I have an account with the email <snip>@hotmail.com which was linked to my facebook. I am a premium customer and have been using my spotify on vacation in Panama. I tried to use it today and it...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! NUS Extra discount - second year?

Hello all. I signed up to receive the NUS Extra 50% discount this time last year, which was brilliant. I'm trying to renew this but it keeps telling me I have an invalid code, I've read various other posts on here from people unable to get codes to w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all. I signed up to receive the NUS Extra 50% discount this time last year, which was brilliant. I'm trying to renew this but it keeps telling me I have an invalid code, I've read various other...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with login

Hey! I have a "hmm" a problem with my account. I´ve used spotify to long on my phone that I have forgotten my login-password...that is of course not a big problem because you can get a recovery-pass... The bigger problem is that the "hotmailadress" i...

• Hey! I have a "hmm" a problem with my account. I´ve used spotify to long on my phone that I have forgotten my login-password...that is of course not a big problem because you can get a recovery-pass....
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone Deleted all songs off playlist

My playlist "Coachella 2014", a collaborator deleted a good 1000 songs out of the 1024 or so songs that were there originally on the playlist, is there a way to undo this, or quickly readd them?

• My playlist "Coachella 2014", a collaborator deleted a good 1000 songs out of the 1024 or so songs that were there originally on the playlist, is there a way to undo this, or quickly readd them?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! no password mail -marantz :-)

I have already tried several times to apply for a password because I need this to be able to use spotify on my external equipment "Marantz". I am logged in via facebook, but in my account on spotify I have also a user name. I have already commented o...

• Casual Listener
  • I have already tried several times to apply for a password because I need this to be able to use spotify on my external equipment "Marantz". I am logged in via facebook, but in my account on spotif...
  • A_Musiclover
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes