Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ak_7
  • Visitor
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

How do I put my premium on a different account?

Hi, I want to make a new account, one that isn't connected to facebook. I have premium on it, and I want to put that premium on my new account without having to buy a new premium... How do I do that?

• Hi, I want to make a new account, one that isn't connected to facebook. I have premium on it, and I want to put that premium on my new account without having to buy a new premium... How do I do that?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

lost my account

Hello, today when i run the spotify, i put my email and password of my account. What happened is that the spotify dont recnogize me and ask me if i have account in spotify, and ask for username (not email) and password. When i create my accounte i us...

• Hello, today when i run the spotify, i put my email and password of my account. What happened is that the spotify dont recnogize me and ask me if i have account in spotify, and ask for username (not ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlimited subscription for our ten employees

Hi our company would like to gift a unlimited subscription to our employees that would run for the duration that they work for us. The way I understand it is that I have to either buy unlimited gift cards in supermarkets or purchase the premium versi...

• Hi our company would like to gift a unlimited subscription to our employees that would run for the duration that they work for us.   The way I understand it is that I have to either buy unli...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account is unavailiable

I have spotify premium and have been using it for months mainly on mobile devices. This morning all my songs are missing from playlists except for local files, and when i try to go online a message says i need a premium account to do so. Im confused....

• I have spotify premium and have been using it for months mainly on mobile devices. This morning all my songs are missing from playlists except for local files, and when i try to go online a message s...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice

Hi, I've been charged twice this month for premium. Once through PayPal and once directly taken from my bank account by Spotify. Can someone advise please?

Thanks, Kate

• Hi, I've been charged twice this month for premium. Once through PayPal and once directly taken from my bank account by Spotify. Can someone advise please? <br><br>Thanks, Kate
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Tracks unstarring when I star them

I have two tracks that I have in local files that I keep trying to star but then they unstar themselves immediately. I had starred three other tracks at the same time and they've stayed starred, but these two won't. What's going on? They're both by B...

• Casual Listener
  • I have two tracks that I have in local files that I keep trying to star but then they unstar themselves immediately. I had starred three other tracks at the same time and they've stayed starred, but ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Two active Spotify premium accounts

I have two Spotify accounts (one from before the Facebook-intergration and one after) and through a misunderstanding I started paying for both of them. I didn't discover this until just now. Is there a way I can merge these accounts or something?

• Visitor
  • I have two Spotify accounts (one from before the Facebook-intergration and one after) and through a misunderstanding I started paying for both of them. I didn't discover this until just now. Is there...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I was charged after I cancelled?!

I cancelled my spotify account yesterday because I can't afford it right now and I don't need premium at the moment. I was charged today. I want my money back and my subscription cancelled for the time being. I'm really upset.

• I cancelled my spotify account yesterday because I can't afford it right now and I don't need premium at the moment. I was charged today. I want my money back and my subscription cancelled for the ti...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Stuck in offline mode

I have had spotify on my macbook for a long time and never had an issue. My internet is working but spotify has been in "offline mode" for two days. Offline mode is not turned on or checked. I tried logging out, restarting my computer and even redown...

• I have had spotify on my macbook for a long time and never had an issue.  My internet is working but spotify has been in "offline mode" for two days.  Offline mode is not turned on or check...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging Out of All Devices

Hi,I forgot to log out of my Spotify account at my old job before I left for the last time, and now my coworkers are using my account. Anyway to log out of it remotely?

• Visitor
  • Hi, I forgot to log out of my Spotify account at my old job before I left for the last time, and now my coworkers are using my account. Anyway to log out of it remotely?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My account disappeared

I had my account connected to facebook. Then when doing some app cleaning I accidentally took the spotify application off my facebook then I added it back in. At first my spotify premium disappeared from both spotify.com and my spotify whit it it als...

• Visitor
  • I had my account connected to facebook. Then when doing some app cleaning I accidentally took the spotify application off my facebook then I added it back in. At first my spotify premium disappeared ...
  • sarasvensson
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

premium download

Hi Ive just downloaded premium package on to computer but i actually need it for my iphone. how can i set up for phone instead please?

• Hi Ive just downloaded premium package on to computer but i actually need it for my iphone.  how can i set up for phone instead please?
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pin

My pin I a new card days invalid when entered

• Casual Listener
  • My pin I a new card days invalid when entered
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Friend Suggesetions: Follow

I was looking for some friends to follow on spotify and it was giving me suggestions based on my friends list however i clicked the "x" next to names and now I can no longer search those uesers or they dont appear. How do I get it to reset so that I ...

• Casual Listener
  • I was looking for some friends to follow on spotify and it was giving me suggestions based on my friends list however i clicked the "x" next to names and now I can no longer search those uesers or th...
  • nessa150
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

CREDIT CARD NUMBER

hey...i m having a problem regarding my credit cad....actually i fogot its number and misplaced it......i ordred for its reissue but they are demanding credit card number....but when i visited my profile here it was encoded in stars...can u plz give ...

• Casual Listener
  • hey...i m having a problem regarding my credit cad....actually i fogot its number and misplaced it......i ordred for its reissue but they are demanding credit card number....but when i visited my pro...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My email was modified and I can't access to my account

Hi, Since one month, my email on Spotify was modified without my permission. It was : and now it's : WTF ?And spotify keeps telling me : error 410 when I open it. Thanks for your help.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Since one month, my email on Spotify was modified without my permission. It was : <snip> and now it's : <snip>  WTF ? And spotify keeps telling me : error 410 ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify says I need to upgrade to premium when I have a premium account

Hi I am being charged for Premium last payment was taken from my credit card on the 25th of October 2013 but Spotify says I need to upgrade to Premium? regards Mike

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I am being charged for Premium last payment was taken from my credit card on the 25th of October 2013 but Spotify says I need to upgrade to Premium? regards Mike
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working

Hello, I just upgraded from free spotify to premium and it's not working on my phone. It works just fine on my computer, but when I try to play a song on my phone it says I can only use the radio. In my account status it says it updated fine, but for...

• Hello, I just upgraded from free spotify to premium and it's not working on my phone. It works just fine on my computer, but when I try to play a song on my phone it says I can only use the radio. In...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

no puedo entrar con facebook en spotify

hola e intentado entrar con facebook en spotify y no me deja me salta todo el rato lo de descarga rspotify ya estoy arta

• hola e intentado entrar con facebook en spotify y no me deja me salta todo el rato lo de descarga rspotify ya estoy arta
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Proble

resetting my password

• resetting my password
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies