Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Geolocation of Canada removes access to songs on my UK account

Hello, The past week I was in Canada for business, however during my stay my entire library was unavailable to stream. I pay for my subscription to Premium via PayPal in the UK. As I'm sure you can understand, this was very annoying. I'm paying for a...

• Hello,   The past week I was in Canada for business, however during my stay my entire library was unavailable to stream.   I pay for my subscription to Premium via PayPal in the UK....
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No Reply

Hi again! So spotify isn't replying to my emails again, this has happened 3 times and everytime I post on this forum I get a reply to hopefully it'll work again so I can finally finally have my account back, thanks! Chloe

• Visitor
  • Hi again! So spotify isn't replying to my emails again, this has happened 3 times and everytime I post on this forum I get a reply to hopefully it'll work again so I can finally finally have my accou...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Email notification and banner language

Hi I've always found the notification emails to be quite usefull and the suggestions are sometimes really great. My problem is that they have switched from English to Finnish this month for no apparent reason. I understand that you apparently base th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I've always found the notification emails to be quite usefull and the suggestions are sometimes really great. My problem is that they have switched from English to Finnish this month fo...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two Spotify accounts - 1 I use and 1 I can't reach

Hey there, I have that quite interesting problem with Spotify there are two accounts behalf of me. The one I use now (the username is tschoppy), create playlists, etc - it's connected with my FB account. This has 0 followers, does not show my full na...

Screen Shot 2013-12-12 at 12.36.34.png Screen Shot 2013-12-12 at 12.31.55.png Screen Shot 2013-12-12 at 12.39.29.png
  • Regular
  • Hey there,   I have that quite interesting problem with Spotify there are two accounts behalf of me. The one I use now (the username is tschoppy), create playlists, etc - it's connected with...
  • tschoppy
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook sync deleted my whole profile

Well, I originally had a facebook spotify account, but then I deactivated facebook for some 3-4 months and in meantime I opened a new spotify account through email. Until today everything was smooth, after the announcement of the new free shuffle pla...

• Casual Listener
  • Well, I originally had a facebook spotify account, but then I deactivated facebook for some 3-4 months and in meantime I opened a new spotify account through email. Until today everything was smooth,...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

eliminar cuenta en spotify

Necesito eliminar mi cuenta en spotify porque no la puedo utilizar ya que cuando cree mi cuenta la cree fuera de mi país y cuando quise utilizarlo en mi país no funcionaba asi que ya no me sirve y me gustaria eliminar mi cuenta..muchas gracias

• Necesito eliminar mi cuenta en spotify porque no la puedo utilizar ya que cuando cree mi cuenta la cree fuera de mi país y cuando quise utilizarlo en mi país no funcionaba asi que ya no me sirve y me...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify free on mobile and time limits

Hello, I'm trying the new Spotify free "shuffle" feature on mobile. I was wondering...is there a time limit like in the free desktop version, or is it unlimited? Thanks, Daniele

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I'm trying the new Spotify free "shuffle" feature on mobile. I was wondering...is there a time limit like in the free desktop version, or is it unlimited?   Thanks,   Daniele
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't install Spotify

Hi Everybody, Yesterday I deleted, for as far as I know, the Spotify program because I couldn't go online anymore. Now I try to reinstall Spotify but when I open the install file I see the blue circle, meaning my laptop is processing, for 2 seconds b...

• Hi Everybody,   Yesterday I deleted, for as far as I know, the Spotify program because I couldn't go online anymore. Now I try to reinstall Spotify but when I open the install file I see the...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to unsubscribe !!!!!!!!

I have tryied unsubscribing from Spotify and i get through the whole process and before it all confirms i have to enter my facebook password. i am then redirected to the facebook log in page where i try to log in and i am told that the email i am ent...

• I have tryied unsubscribing from Spotify and i get through the whole process and before it all confirms i have to enter my facebook password. i am then redirected to the facebook log in page where i ...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! two accounts mashup

• Casual Listener
  • wordso
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

is spotify available in peru yet?

Hi, I've read on the news spotify will be available in peru from today. I've have a USA account and would like to change it to peru, since this is the place i'm living right now. Howver, on my profile the only country available is USA. how can I chan...

• Hi,  I've read on the news spotify will be available in peru from today. I've have a USA account and would like to change it to peru, since this is the place i'm living right now. Howver, on m...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Add payment method wont work

Hi, I want to buy the Unlimited subscription but it wont work. This is what I am doing. 1. Login 2. Click on Manage subscription and payment 3. Click add payment method 4. Click Get unlimited 5. I get en informational information about changing count...

• Hi,   I want to buy the Unlimited subscription but it wont work.   This is what I am doing.   1. Login 2. Click on Manage subscription and payment 3. Click add payment ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 39 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 39 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify in Peru

Hello, I know there are some previous threads about this, but just wanted to make sure I have the right answers I'm currently living in NYC but planning to move to Peru for a few months. Is Spotify available in Peru? Also, I have a free account. Can ...

• Hello,   I know there are some previous threads about this, but just wanted to make sure I have the right answers 🙂   I'm currently living in NYC but planning to move to Peru for a...
  • AnglSalvatierra
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Always 0 minutes left

Hello. I can't use my account because it got stuck at 0 minutes left about a month now. I've tried logging out-in, web player, re-installing, nothing worked. I'm using Windows 7 if that's gonna help. Please save me.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I can't use my account because it got stuck at 0 minutes left about a month now.   I've tried logging out-in, web player, re-installing, nothing worked.   I'm using Windows...
  • geyikligeceler
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Problems

I've got Spotify premium and have had for about a year or so. I've got a new phone and it's not recognising that I've got premium. I don't have a computer, so what am I to do? There's no phone numbers or anything to help me, and no info on the app.Us...

• Casual Listener
  • I've got Spotify premium and have had for about a year or so. I've got a new phone and it's not recognising that I've got premium. I don't have a computer, so what am I to do? There's no phone nu...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! The gift card code is incorrect

I was on the store and buy a gift card spotify premium 1 mounth but the code on the back wasnt right. The giftcard is brand new and I went back to the store and they try to fix the problem and the re activate it but the problem is still going on so i...

• I was on the store and buy a gift card spotify premium 1 mounth but the code on the back wasnt right. The giftcard is brand new and I went back to the store and they try to fix the problem and the r...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I read on The Verge, that Spotify is now available in Cyprus, but it's not?

Hi! I read on The Verge, that Spotify is now available in Cyprus, but it doesn't seem to be. I still get the usual "why not available" page, despite I am definitely in Cyprus and my ISP is the Cyprus Telecommunication Authority (CYTA). Moreover, I ca...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!    I read on The Verge, that Spotify is now available in Cyprus, but it doesn't seem to be. I still get the usual "why not available" page, despite I am definitely in Cyprus and my ...
  • kzakhar
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel subscription via Telia but still having Spotify?

How do I end a subscription via Telia but continues with spotify

• How do I end a subscription via Telia but continues with spotify
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactivated Facebook

I've 'deactivated' Facebook as I am sick to death of it but Spotify is an addiction I am fully intending to continue with, I would of deleted it if it wasn't an unintentional backup for my photos over the years. It seems I signed up with my Facebook ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've 'deactivated' Facebook as I am sick to death of it but Spotify is an addiction I am fully intending to continue with, I would of deleted it if it wasn't an unintentional backup for my photos ove...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify has been paused because your account is used somewhere else.

I have a Premium account, which allows the use of mobile devices, but yet, while I am working in my office and my wife is at the gym... one of us gets cut off. Usually me. Which is completely lame... that is not a Premium Experience. I would view it ...

• Regular
  • I have a Premium account, which allows the use of mobile devices, but yet, while I am working in my office and my wife is at the gym... one of us gets cut off. Usually me. Which is completely lame......
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes