Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Upgrade Premium Spotify iPhone 4S

Hey,

Know this question has been out on the forum before, but here it goes: How do I get my iPhone to recognize that I have a premium account? I have tried logging in and out, restarting phone and reinstalling spotify on my phone. Really don't want t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, <br><br>Know this question has been out on the forum before, but here it goes: How do I get my iPhone to recognize that I have a premium account? I have tried logging in and out, res...
  • knustmus
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

wont work on my iphone5

upgraded to Spotify Premium and can not play any playlists on my phone in offline mode and I still get the adds when on my computer. please help I need this play list for tonight!

• upgraded to Spotify Premium and can not play any playlists on my phone in offline mode and I still get the adds when on my computer. please help I need this play list for tonight!
  • Greg
  • Roadie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify automatically connected FB to friend's Spotify account, now all playlists are gone

tl;dr - my playlists are gone and I don't see a way to restore them; opened a ticket, but there's been no response. Please fix my account and give my playlists back. Long version: I woke up one day to find my account magically upgraded to Premium and...

• Casual Listener
  • tl;dr - my playlists are gone and I don't see a way to restore them; opened a ticket, but there's been no response. Please fix my account and give my playlists back.       Long...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I have been wrongly charged for spotify.

Hello, I have been charged for spotify for 6 months up until now at the price of £9.99. I only realised I was being charged this month and went into the bank to see how many times I had been charged. My spotify account is free and has never been prem...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I have been charged for spotify for 6 months up until now at the price of £9.99. I only realised I was being charged this month and went into the bank to see how many times I had be...
  • floydleroi
  • Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
    Subscription
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Activity Feed and Social

I've had the same annoying problem for ages now with Activity Feed. It recommends the same person from my Spotify Social/Facebook even if I close the recommendation window from the cross over and over again. It does show all the new friends I add in ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had the same annoying problem for ages now with Activity Feed. It recommends the same person from my Spotify Social/Facebook even if I close the recommendation window from the cross over and ove...
  • Adamanta
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pay as you go premium subscription?

I'm reluctant to subscribe to a monthy subscription of Spotify even if I can cancel it. Is there a way to top up a few months at a time rather than money being taken from my account each month?

• I'm reluctant to subscribe to a monthy subscription of Spotify even if I can cancel it. Is there a way to top up a few months at a time rather than money being taken from my account each month? 
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

refund!

I just looked at my statements, and I have been charged for spotify for as far back as I can go in my bank statements, but I do not have a spotify account! Ugh! It even says on my account page that I am a Free user, how come I am having money deducte...

• Casual Listener
  • I just looked at my statements, and I have been charged for spotify for as far back as I can go in my bank statements, but I do not have a spotify account!   Ugh!  It even says on my ac...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm a producer that needs an album of mine taken out of Spotify's library.

I got my music on spotify about a month ago using Ditto Music as my third party distributor, however, my track listing was messed up and I'd like to take the album down and put up a corrected version of it. How should I go about getting this done? My...

• I got my music on spotify about a month ago using Ditto Music as my third party distributor, however, my track listing was messed up and I'd like to take the album down and put up a corrected version...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify linked to a new account! Help!! I need my old account back..

My facebook account accidentally got linked to another account and was unlinked, but when I have tried to sign in now all my playlists and radio stations and stared music is gone! My messages and friends are gone too!!! It says I have a new account n...

• Visitor
  • My facebook account accidentally got linked to another account and was unlinked, but when I have tried to sign in now all my playlists and radio stations and stared music is gone! My messages and fri...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium 30 day free trial

I clicked on the "Free" Premium trial button only to find I needed to put in credit card details. I backed out straight away. I will not enter my credit card details for a "free" trial. I would like to try it and, if I like it, I will then subscribe ...

• Regular
  • I clicked on the "Free" Premium trial button only to find I needed to put in credit card details. I backed out straight away. I will not enter my credit card details for a "free" trial. I would lik...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscriptions

What is quality difference between free and the $4.99 version I only need 4 my desktop

• What is quality difference between free and the $4.99 version I only need 4 my desktop
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hey

How do you make it so you don't have to pay

• How do you make it so you don't have to pay 🙂
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Information

I am being charged $9.99 per month on my AMEX card each month. Reference number is 239112742014. However, I don't know my login information. Please advise how I can retrieve my login informatin. I also have a free account which I obviously don't want...

• I am  being charged $9.99 per month on my AMEX card each month.  Reference number is 239112742014.  However, I don't know my login information.  Please advise how I can retrieve m...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost all my playlists and I have a new account?!

Hello! I had this issue 2 days ago, when I downloaded for the first time the app on my phone and I made the mistake of creating a new account and now I have lost all my playlists and it looks like I'm starting over again, is there anyway I can have t...

• Visitor
  • Hello! I had this issue 2 days ago, when I downloaded for the first time the app on my phone and I made the mistake of creating a new account and now I have lost all my playlists and it looks like I'...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Ninaa

mi spotify esta conectado a una cuenta facebook incorrecta! Como soluciono esto?

• mi spotify esta conectado a una cuenta facebook incorrecta! Como soluciono esto?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problem :" what`s new" is missing from the main menu

Hello Spotify I am Nina Toskedal >, a premium meber from Norway, always pay my check on time. I am missing the "what is new" buttom from my main menu, it has been missing for two- three months. I have the latest upgradde version of Spotify. Please ca...

• Hello Spotify   I am Nina Toskedal <SNIP>>, a premium meber from Norway, always pay my check on time. I am missing the "what is new" buttom from my main menu, it has been mis...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged for Spotify but don't seem to have an account

Spotify Case # 01010631: Account questions ref:_00DD0pxIW._500D0VzovR:ref I sent this message a week ago and haven't heard back. My boss is being charged $4 monthy for Spotify USA. He doesn't know what this is, and asked me to cancel it. I have tried...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify Case # 01010631: Account questions ref:_00DD0pxIW._500D0VzovR:ref   I sent this message a week ago and haven't heard back.   My boss is being charged $4 monthy for Spotify...
  • Dave_987
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 2 30$ cards getting only 6 months!

Hi I have purchased 2 30$ spotify gift cards (couldn't find a single 60$ one) and I wanted to sign up for a year’s subscription, however when I entered both codes, spotify automatically signed me up for 3 months for each card (6 months in total) inst...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I have purchased 2 30$ spotify gift cards (couldn't find a single 60$ one) and I wanted to sign up for a year’s subscription, however when I entered both codes, spotify automatically si...
  • ejmirza
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! All payment methods are failing.

I'm trying to sign up for the 30 day Premium trial. I've tried VISA and Paypal payment methods and it keeps saying Payment failed. I've tried several times. I've also used both these payment methods on several other online services and they work.

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to sign up for the 30 day Premium trial.  I've tried VISA and Paypal payment methods and it keeps saying Payment failed.  I've tried several times.  I've also used both thes...
  • twtiii
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Reg Button not working, and account password not being recognized.

Description I upgraded my account to premium via my phone, shortly thereafter I got a new computer. When I loaded the Spotify webapp onto that computer, I went to log in. The screen says I can log in via facebook, bus doesn't actually let me (I click...

• Description I upgraded my account to premium via my phone, shortly thereafter I got a new computer. When I loaded the Spotify webapp onto that computer, I went to log in. The screen says I can lo...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes