Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Vikost
  • Visitor
  • 732 replies
  • 70 likes
  • Account
  • 732 replies
  • 70 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! My laptop has Premium but my iPhone doesn't

PlanPremiumCountry USA Device Iphone 7 Operating System iPhone is iOS My Question or Issue My iPhone app for Spotify keeps defaulting to an email used previously for a free subscription. I have deleted the app and reinstalled several times but it kee...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  USA   Device  Iphone 7   Operating System  iPhone is iOS     My Question or Issue  My iPhone app for Spotify keeps defaulting t...
  • Onedan
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

my music gone

Hi,I changed my version from Free to Premium and now all my music is gone.. What can I do?? Please help me!

• Hi, I changed my version from Free to Premium and now all my music is gone.. 😞 What can I do?? Please help me!
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Setting up members account for premium family

First off, why is there no customer support available with this subscription? I am going on a trip tomorrow morning and I was hoping my family could listen to the music they wanted to listen to on this trip. However I will probably wait days for some...

• First off, why is there no customer support available with this subscription? I am going on a trip tomorrow morning and I was hoping my family could listen to the music they wanted to listen to on th...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

My music download is not available

I've played music on spotify premium for 3 years, and i've been pleased, but in the last 3 months at least 3 or 4 times when i want to open the app, i have to log in again and my music without conection is not available, and i have to download it aga...

• I've played music on spotify premium for 3 years, and i've been pleased, but in the last 3 months at least 3 or 4 times when i want to open the app, i have to log in again and my music without conect...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello, the other day I tried to use Spotify on my laptop but it said it was "offline", even though it wasn't on the "offline option" and my Wifi was working. So I log out but I think it was the worst thing I could ever do. I made my account with Face...

•   Hello, the other day I tried to use Spotify on my laptop but it said it was "offline", even though it wasn't on the "offline option" and my Wifi was working. So I log out but I think it ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App wont allow me to log in

I am able to log in through the website yet i havent been able to log in through the app on my phone (android) everytime i enter the email and password it keeps telling me they are experiencing issues and to try again later. It has been like this for...

• Visitor
  • I am able to log in through the website yet i havent been able to log in through the app on my phone (android) everytime i enter the email and password it keeps telling me they are experiencing issue...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for premium but can't log in

Have a premium account but forgot my email and username need help changing my email and password don't want to pay for something I can't use

• Casual Listener
  • Have a premium account but forgot my email and username need help changing my email and password don't want to pay for something I can't use
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone has been using my account

Hello everyone, and merry Christmas. I recently found out that someone had been using account for the past few (Since I last used Spotify basically). I have no idea who this person is, since I haven't shared my account with anyone, and I didn't use i...

• Hello everyone, and merry Christmas.   I recently found out that someone had been using account for the past few (Since I last used Spotify basically). I have no idea who this person is, since...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

On Android Client Stuck At Logging

I`m stuck at logging screen after input my  account.

• I`m stuck at logging screen after input my  account.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Display name... SO FRUSTRATING

Is there a way to get my name to show up on the Spotify app? All of my friends have their names displayed and mine just says a long string of numbers that are neither my phone number or anything else. I purposely deleted my last account so that I cou...

• Visitor
  • Is there a way to get my name to show up on the Spotify app? All of my friends have their names displayed and mine just says a long string of numbers that are neither my phone number or anything else...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Log In or Reset Password

PlanFreeCountry USADevice(iPhone 8, MacBook Air)Operating System(iOS/OSX) My Question or IssueI’m having issues logging into my account on both mobile (iPhone) and desktop (MacBook). On mobile, I get an invalid password error, but when I attempt to r...

• Plan Free Country  USA Device (iPhone 8, MacBook Air) Operating System (iOS/OSX)   My Question or Issue I’m having issues logging into my account on both mobile (iPhone) and des...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Error trying to update credit card number

PlanPremiumCountry BrazilDevice Iphone 6Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or Issue I am having troubles to update my credit card number. For some reason every time I insert the new data and submit an error occur, saying that payment failed and that ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Brazil Device  Iphone 6 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue  I am having troubles to update my credit card number. For some reason every...
  • Igorgmsouza
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumCountry NetherlandsDevice(iPhone6, Samsung Galaxy 9, acer aspire)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,e...

• Visitor
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/Premium Country  Netherlands Device (iPhone6, Samsung Gal...
  • om142747
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacker problem

Hi my account got hacked but not this one it has an other email and it is *snip* but this is not my account so can you delete or it would be better to reset that account to a nother and then you can give me that same one but with a diferent email and...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi my account got hacked but not this one it has an other email and it is *snip* but this is not my account so can you delete or it would be better to reset that account to a nother and then you can ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Not receiving an email for 'Setting device password'

PlanFamily PremiumCountry BulgariaDevicePC, Note9Operating SystemWidnows 10, Android 8 My Question or Issue Hello,I have a problem receiving emails from the system for 'setting the device password'. My account is created via Facebook and I have acces...

• Plan Family Premium Country  Bulgaria Device PC, Note9 Operating System Widnows 10, Android 8   My Question or Issue   Hello, I have a problem receiving emails from the sys...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changing country and upgrading to Premium

PlanFree, but I want to upgrade to PremiumCountryCurrently in Australia Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue My account is registered in Vietnam, but I am now in Australia. I have followed the instructions here, but Australia does not show...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free, but I want to upgrade to Premium Country Currently in Australia   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue   My account is registered in Vietnam,...
  • BriTay
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help Cant loggin

I cant login in my spotify profile username denso1989I cant remember my email adress to reset my password

• Casual Listener
  •   I cant login in my spotify profile  username denso1989 I cant remember my email adress to reset my password
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple Alexa devices, one amazon account, Spotify family???

So we have, A’s I’d expect most have, more than one Echo device in the house. They are all purchased on my amazon account and are registered to me.Considering moving to Spotify premium family account so that daughter and son can have own playlists, b...

• Casual Listener
  • So we have, A’s I’d expect most have, more than one Echo device in the house. They are all purchased on my amazon account and are registered to me. Considering moving to Spotify premium family accou...
  • Keanu_C
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknown user continues to play music on my account

PlanPremiumCountry United StatesDeviceAllOperating SystemAll My Question or Issue Within the past half hour, an unknown user has accessed my account, likely on a device I forgot to log out of, and started to listen to music on it without my approval....

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  United States Device All Operating System All   My Question or Issue  Within the past half hour, an unknown user has accessed my account, likely on a de...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Edit profile won’t allow me to choose my country

PlanFreeCountry JapanDeviceIphone 8S Hi, I moved to Japan a few months ago from Australia. Recently my premium ran out and I had the message about changing countries. When I went to edit profile the only country options it gave me was Australia and I...

12C17424-5A22-451B-8FCA-56AA16F8F959.jpeg
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  Japan Device Iphone 8S   Hi,  I moved to Japan a few months ago from Australia. Recently my premium ran out and I had the message about changing countries. W...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes