Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Disconnected from Facebook

Hi! I'm new to the forum so pardon me if I'm asking a question that's already been asked a hundred times. I have deactivated my FB account, so of course Spotify wont work under that email address. I created an account with a username and password, th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I'm new to the forum so pardon me if I'm asking a question that's already been asked a hundred times. I have deactivated my FB account, so of course Spotify wont work under that email ad...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! .Spotify crashes after every time I log in

Launch sotify, log in, loads and pop up saying: Spotify Loves Social with a facebook snapshot, a loading circle underneath, and a check box for show what I listen to on Faecbook. Everytime I cancel out of this pop-up, Spotify quits. I can't do anythi...

• Casual Listener
  • Launch sotify, log in, loads and pop up saying: Spotify Loves Social with a facebook snapshot, a loading circle underneath, and a check box for show what I listen to on Faecbook.  Everytime I ca...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

someone is using my email

this is my first time signing up for spotify, but it says that my email is already used for an account. i never received any emails from spotify before so i don't really understand how someone is using my email? when i enter my email for the forgotte...

• this is my first time signing up for spotify, but it says that my email is already used for an account. i never received any emails from spotify before so i don't really understand how someone is u...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I feel like my privacy is being breached.

Hello my fellow Spotify users, I am a long time Spotify subcriber since 2008, and recently I feel let down by the privacy settings they seem to be inadiquate. I am horrified when I downloaded the lastest version of Spotify today (12/3/) to find "Prof...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello my fellow Spotify users,   I am a long time Spotify subcriber since 2008, and recently I feel let down by the privacy settings they seem to be inadiquate. I am horrified when I downloade...
  • GirlLovesMusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

BRING BACK SEARCHABLE PLAYLISTS AND FULL FRIENDS LIST

The worst thing you could have done, you did. Being able to search "indie" and have other random playlists show up is the reason why I use Spotify. Also, only seeing 6 friends to follow? How do I quickly search everyone's playlists for new music? I C...

• Casual Listener
  • The worst thing you could have done, you did.    Being able to search "indie" and have other random playlists show up is the reason why I use Spotify. Also, only seeing 6 friends to follo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

just been booted from the service, changed password and it still doesn't work - wtf?

Seriously, what the **bleep** is wrong with this service? I was minding my own business, playing some of my music that i paid for and then this piece of crap program just spams me with 'this action is not available in offline mode' my connection has ...

• Music Fan
  • Seriously, what the **bleep** is wrong with this service?   I was minding my own business, playing some of my music that i paid for and then this piece of crap program just spams me with 'this...
  • jamie28334
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I've been charged for a free trial?

I made sure to cancel my account before the trial was over and yet when I cancelled my account I have been charged and the money taken from my bank account. I have wrote in a complaint but from what I have seen not many people ever get responses, I w...

• I made sure to cancel my account before the trial was over and yet when I cancelled my account I have been charged and the money taken from my bank account. I have wrote in a complaint but from what ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple problems after update

Hello, After the last update i have encountered multiple problems. For one, I have a Spotify premium account and now it says i have spotify free?! I cant seem to sort this out. Also, all my playlists have been deleted. And lastly, why cant i find an ...

• Hello,   After the last update i have encountered multiple problems. For one, I have a Spotify premium account and now it says i have spotify free?! I cant seem to sort this out. Also, all my ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is so good I wish ANYONE other than Spotify was doing it.

It's hard to imagine a better idea with a worse implementation. Whoever decided to link accounts to Facebook logins needs to be kicked directly in the balls until they no longer pose a breeding risk to the rest of humanity. I can see the meeting now:...

• Casual Listener
  • It's hard to imagine a better idea with a worse implementation.  Whoever decided to link accounts to Facebook logins needs to be kicked directly in the balls until they no longer pose a breeding...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Feedback

I have some feedback for the spotify team.I love spotify, but unfortunately some of the ways that it has implemented the subscription service is just poor. 1) Why in the world do I need to associate a facebook account with spotify? At this point , th...

• Regular
  • I have some feedback for the spotify team. I love spotify, but unfortunately some of the ways that it has implemented the subscription service is just poor.   1) Why in the world do I need to...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Todas mis playlist han desaparecido!

Cómo puedo hacer para recuperar mis playlist!Mi nombre de usario es "angeldiseny" desconecté de facebook y cuando he salido y he entrado he perdido todas mis playlist, pero mis amigos siguen viendo mis playlist y a los que sigo. Cómo puedo recuperarl...

• Cómo puedo hacer para recuperar mis playlist! Mi nombre de usario es "angeldiseny" desconecté de facebook y cuando he salido y he entrado he perdido todas mis playlist, pero mis amigos siguen viendo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

INSOLVENCY?????

Hello! Have received an email from you that you can`t withdraw funds from my account.Think it's strange because there is money there. Please try again.Sincerely Helena Wirth

• Hello!  Have received an email from you that you can`t  withdraw funds from my account. Think it's strange because there is money there. Please  try again. Sincer...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on 2 different computers, Different Range of music available?

So i'm a spotify premium user which is fantastic and all however I have had an ongoing problem for a few months now.At home, I have albums/songs and playlists which are not available at work logged in here.I use both home and work spotify daily and h...

• Casual Listener
  • So i'm a spotify premium user which is fantastic and all however I have had an ongoing problem for a few months now. At home, I have albums/songs and playlists which are not available at work logg...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Liked from the radio twice! I want to delete one

Two things here. 1) I've "Liked" songs from the radio more than once a few times now, and they're showing up twice (obviously), but how do I delete one? 2) I added a song to a playlist that doesn't belong. How do I remove it? I don't want to re-make ...

• Casual Listener
  • Two things here.    1) I've "Liked" songs from the radio more than once a few times now, and they're showing up twice (obviously), but how do I delete one?   2) I added a song to a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify 48hr trial on iPad/iPhone

Hi,I've just used the 48hr trial on iPad/iPhone, I downloaded a heap of playlists which synced between the 2. Now I can't listen to the playlists on either device. I wasn't aware I needed to use desktop and subscribe to premium to listen to playlists...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've just used the 48hr trial on iPad/iPhone, I downloaded a heap of playlists which synced between the 2. Now I can't listen to the playlists on either device. I wasn't aware I needed to use de...
  • Racey_trace
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant log in to my account

I have created my premium account through facebook, however when i log in through facebook i cannot access music, when i try to log in through spotify it says error 101, i have turned my firewall off to log in & still no luck Somebody please help

• Casual Listener
  • I have created my premium account through facebook, however when i log in through facebook i cannot access music, when i try to log in through spotify it says error 101, i have turned my firewall off...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! streaming time

Is there really no way of finding out how much streaming time you have left for the week/month? I hope I'm not wasting anybody's time, but I double and triple checked everywhere...

• Regular
  • Is there really no way of finding out how much streaming time you have left for the week/month? I hope I'm not wasting anybody's time, but I double and triple checked everywhere...
  • tinitremmel
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

unvalid emailaddress

I can't log in to my account, since it's connected to an old email address that is no longer in use.How do I do? Thankful for all help/Katarina

• I can't log in to my account, since it's connected to an old email address that is no longer in use. How do I do?   Thankful for all help /Katarina
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't see songs from the people I subscribed to?

My uncle and I both bought premium accounts and we were able to see the songs that we had both selected with star. Now nothing is showing up in the playlists? What settings are required to be able to see each others music?

• My uncle and I both bought premium accounts and we were able to see the songs that we had both selected with star. Now nothing is showing up in the playlists? What settings are required to be able to...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please let me listen to Spotify

I can’t log in to Spotify because of the Facebook link. I would very much like to use Spotify, but it will not let me log in because of some problem with the link to Facebook.All I want is to listen to music on your product. Please, please, please un...

• I can’t log in to Spotify because of the Facebook link. I would very much like to use Spotify, but it will not let me log in because of some problem with the link to Facebook. All I want is to lis...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes