Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Subscription page gets stuck

Hello, I am just trying to subscribe my free trial but after selecting the credit card logos and pressing the button "Continue", the page gets stuck. The message "Loading. Please wait..." stays there forever. I have already tried all the browser I ha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I am just trying to subscribe my free trial but after selecting the credit card logos and pressing the button "Continue", the page gets stuck. The message "Loading. Please wait..." stays the...
  • lggemini
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Clarification on Unlimited

I had a question about Spotify unlimited. I mostly listen to spotify on my desktop, and I only ever listen to radio on my phone and tablet. So I was wondering, since radio is free on android and unlimited removes ads, if I downgraded to unlimited wou...

• Casual Listener
  • I had a question about Spotify unlimited. I mostly listen to spotify on my desktop, and I only ever listen to radio on my phone and tablet. So I was wondering, since radio is free on android and unli...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't read my spotify premium code..

Someone gave me 1 month of Spotify Premium for christmas and I got this receipt for the store they bought it at with the code on it. I left it in a bag with something wet in so the part with the code is all blank, I can read like 3 of the letters.Som...

• Visitor
  • Someone gave me 1 month of Spotify Premium for christmas and I got this receipt for the store they bought it at with the code on it. I left it in a bag with something wet in so the part with the code...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

downlaoding music while on premium trial

Hi All, i'm on a 30 day trial of premium, and would like to download my playlists to my ipod, how do I do this?

• Hi All, i'm on a 30 day trial of premium, and would like to download my playlists to my ipod, how do I do this?
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Giant ad with Justin Beiber on it. No thank you!

Today when I opened spotify on windows, I was greeted to a giant advertisement with a picture of Justin Beiber on it that was an ad for some greatest hits 2012 album. By giant I mean big enough to hide all of the content on what's new. 1. As a premiu...

• Casual Listener
  • Today when I opened spotify on windows, I was greeted to a giant advertisement with a picture of Justin Beiber on it that was an ad for some greatest hits 2012 album.  By giant I mean big enough...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 14 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 2 likes

cannot log in using my correct password

Tried logging in and initially thought I typed the password wrong - so I reset it, and tried again. Still will not log in, and I am absolutely certain I am using the correct password that I just reset.

• Casual Listener
  • Tried logging in and initially thought I typed the password wrong - so I reset it, and tried again. Still will not log in, and I am absolutely certain I am using the correct password that I just rese...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel before 30 day trial

Hello, I got Spitify 30 day trial on February 21st and was told to cancel before March 21st so I would not be billed. So I canceled it yesterday and I receives a receipt saying I had 1 month Premium for $9.99. Why is it saying this when I cancelled i...

• Hello, I got Spitify 30 day trial on February 21st and was told to cancel before March 21st so I would not be billed. So I canceled it yesterday and I receives a receipt saying I had 1 month Premium ...
  • Thedev
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching over to a different facebook account through spotify

I didn't have a facebook to connect Spotify to, so I created a 'dummy' account. Now I have a facebook with my own name and own friends, and would like to connect Spotify to that one. I tried logging in with my own facebook information, and it said 'w...

• Casual Listener
  • I didn't have a facebook to connect Spotify to, so I created a 'dummy' account. Now I have a facebook with my own name and own friends, and would like to connect Spotify to that one. I tried logging ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Undo spotify

how do I delete spotify? Never use it but cant get rid of it either. HELP!

• how do I delete spotify? Never use it but cant get rid of it either. HELP!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free 30 day trial - extended version?

So, before I bought a Spotify giftcard, I wanted to try whether Premium really was worth the money. I signed up for the 30 Day Trial and planned to unsubscribe before the trial expired. This being because a friend let me use her creditcard when subsc...

• Casual Listener
  • So, before I bought a Spotify giftcard, I wanted to try whether Premium really was worth the money. I signed up for the 30 Day Trial and planned to unsubscribe before the trial expired. This being ...
  • Thedev
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrate account to premium without credit card

Hi. I tried to upgrate my account to premium using PayPal, but Spotify still requires Credit Card. Is there another way to buy premium without a credit card in Poland?

• Hi.  I tried to upgrate my account to premium using PayPal, but Spotify still requires Credit Card. Is there another way to buy premium without a credit card in Poland?
  • Thedev
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete my account

I want to delete my Spotify account, I've been trying to get onto the contact form but it isnt working. Could you please remove my account? Also you are horrible company while applying for your account , I wasnt given the option not to email all my f...

• I want to delete my Spotify account, I've been trying to get onto the contact form but it isnt working. Could you please remove my account?   Also you are horrible company while applying f...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist fot deleted by techperson!

Hello please help me restore My playlist that got deleted by The salesperson when I updated spotify!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello please help me restore My playlist that got deleted by The salesperson when I updated spotify!
  • juliaedebro
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription reversion after Facebook disconnect

I have been a subscriber for some months to Spotify premium. Today, I noticed I wasn't getting Facebook messages sent from a friend. I tried to "Disconnect from Facebook" in order to try to reconnect after trying to logout of the program without succ...

• Visitor
  • I have been a subscriber for some months to Spotify premium. Today, I noticed I wasn't getting Facebook messages sent from a friend. I tried to "Disconnect from Facebook" in order to try to reconnect...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working on iphone 5

I just upgraded to spotify premium but my spotify iphone app does not recognize the upgrade. What's going on and how do I fix this?

• I just upgraded to spotify premium but my spotify iphone app does not recognize the upgrade.  What's going on and how do I fix this?
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I erase my account on this forum

I want to remove my account from this forum, because I disagree with the fact that I get sent e-mail and cannot turn that off. How do I do that.

• Casual Listener
  • I want to remove my account from this forum, because I disagree with the fact that I get sent e-mail and cannot turn that off.    How do I do that.     
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! paying for 2 accounts, how many direct debits?

Hi, I am about to pay for 2 spotify accounts (me & my friend's) -both 5quid option - so will I get 2 direct debits every month (2x 5pounds) or would it be just one merged one (1x 10pounds).It's important for me as I want to open a reward account at H...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am about to pay for 2 spotify accounts (me & my friend's) -both 5quid option - so will I get 2 direct debits every month (2x 5pounds) or would it be just one merged one (1x 10pounds). ...
  • michalzlodzi
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

billing problem

I recently signed up for premium but noticed on my bank statement that I got billed twice, how do I get this corrected? Who do I contact?

• I recently signed up for premium but noticed on my bank statement that I got billed twice, how do I get this corrected? Who do I contact?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not upgrade from unlimited to Spotify Premium

Hi when I used my redeem card I celected wrong (unlimeted) trying to correct it I tried to upgrade to Premium and recived this error ”It looks like you've not added payment details to your account yet. Please add your payment details here. You have 1...

• Hi   when I used my redeem card I celected wrong (unlimeted) trying to correct it I tried to upgrade to Premium and recived this error   ”It looks like you've not added paym...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

NO PUEDO INICIAR SPOTIFY

Hola,Tengo contratado "Spotify Unlimited". Llevo un par de días que no puedo iniciar la sesión de Spotify. He desinstalado el programa y lo he vuelto a descargar. Una vez que aparece el cuadro de inicio, indico el e-mail y la contraseña, pero apaece ...

• Hola, Tengo contratado "Spotify Unlimited". Llevo un par de días que no puedo iniciar la sesión de Spotify. He desinstalado el programa y lo he vuelto a descargar. Una vez que aparece el cuadro de i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes