Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

How to Prevent Third-Party Apps from Misusing Your Spotify Account

I recently discovered that a third-party app was using some Spotify accounts to sell streams, and this led me to understand the importance of managing third-party apps' access to my account. Here is how you can prevent this from happening to you. Fir...

• Rising Star 4
  • Rising Star 4
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Not applicable
  • 970 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 970 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes

charged?!

I signed up for the 30 day free trial and was planning to cancel before I was charged. I have now been charged 9.99 yet my account says I dont have a payment method registered. so I do not have a cancel button on the subscription page. I have a Samsu...

• I signed up for the 30 day free trial and was planning to cancel before I was charged. I have now been charged 9.99 yet my account says I dont have a payment method registered. so I do not have a can...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Muziek downloaden premium abonnement

Ik heb een premium abonnement maar zodra ik op dowloaden klik moet ik per download betalen

• Ik heb een premium abonnement maar zodra ik op dowloaden klik moet ik per download betalen
  • ideevanons
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unavailable songs

How can I find out that a particular song or album is not available on Spotify? Frequently I'll be searching and searching for a song. I'll try searching by artist, then by song, then by album, then repeat. Sometime I'll find the track I'm looking fo...

• How can I find out that a particular song or album is not available on Spotify?   Frequently I'll be searching and searching for a song. I'll try searching by artist, then by song, then by a...
  • tbp
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My premium card didn't even work

I had bought a $10 premium gift card yesterday and redeemed it last night. After I had purchased a month of Spotify premium, it told me the exact date and that my purchase was sucessful. However, I tried to pull it up on my iphone and computer but no...

• Casual Listener
  • I had bought a $10 premium gift card yesterday and redeemed it last night. After I had purchased a month of Spotify premium, it told me the exact date and that my purchase was sucessful. However, I t...
  • syddviciouss
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! recover deleted playlist

Hi! I accidentally deleted a playlist that I've been managing for over a year. Is there any way to recover it? Many thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I accidentally deleted a playlist that I've been managing for over a year. Is there any way to recover it?    Many thanks! 
  • Joseph_Cox
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

I created my spotify account using facebook, but I changed my facebook email, then deafctivated my facebook, and I accidently signed out of spotify and I have to way to get back in. It was a fake facebook me and my friend made to mess with our friend...

• Casual Listener
  • I created my spotify account using facebook, but I changed my facebook email, then deafctivated my facebook, and I accidently signed out of spotify and I have to way to get back in. It was a fake fac...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify pin cod

Köpte precis spotify premium 1 månad från i göteborg och har testat att skriva in säkerhetskod, serienummer, sekvensnummer och enummer men ingen utav dessa koder funkar och det står att dem är ogiltiga. Hur gör jag? Vilket nu,mmer är det jag ska skri...

• Köpte precis spotify premium 1 månad från  i göteborg och har testat att skriva in säkerhetskod, serienummer, sekvensnummer och enummer men ingen utav dessa koder funkar och det står att dem är ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

gifcartcode invalid

I purchased a giftcart yesterday and the code is not working. I an a 100%sure that I filled it out correctly and still it says that it is invalid. The second time I tried to fill out the same code I got a 504 gateway time out. Also when I fill out th...

• I purchased a giftcart yesterday and the code is not working. I an a 100%sure that I filled it out correctly and still it says that it is invalid. The second time I tried to fill out the same code I ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged even though I'm in free trial period?

I just signed up for premium and was told my first month would be free, yet I was charged already and I'm nowhere near the end of my first month. Can somebody please help me understand why I was billed? You ran consistent ads on my Spotify telling me...

• Gig Goer
  • I just signed up for premium and was told my first month would be free, yet I was charged already and I'm nowhere near the end of my first month.   Can somebody please help me understand why I...
  • jlanzet
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

issues recovering account info while abroad

I have a premium account in the US and am currently studying in Germany. It is still paid through my american account. I got a new computer during the move and cannot remember my log in info. Help would be much appreciated.

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account in the US and am currently studying in Germany. It is still paid through my american account. I got a new computer during the move and cannot remember my log in info. Help wo...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account help being charged!!!

My account has been renewed today but I didnt wont to renew i wanted to cancel. I would like my refund for 9.99$ back please.

• My account has been renewed today but I didnt wont to renew i wanted to cancel. I would like my refund for 9.99$ back please.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

account delete

Hello,I'd like to ask for deleting my account - user name macmaczek, email address: mr.maczkowski@gmail.com. Thanks,Marcin

• Hello, I'd like to ask for deleting my account - user name macmaczek, email address: mr.maczkowski@gmail.com.   Thanks, Marcin
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Password Reset Not Working and Premium Not Recognized

I deactivated my facebook last night and spotify logged me in using my username, however, I had lost my premium. I logged out but realised I didn't know my password. So I came on the site and entered my email to reset my password. Since then I have b...

• Casual Listener
  • I deactivated my facebook last night and spotify logged me in using my username, however, I had lost my premium. I logged out but realised I didn't know my password. So I came on the site and entered...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Redeem problems

everytime i try to redeem a card i fill out the code and than i get a bad gateway message.is there anything i can do about this?

• Casual Listener
  • everytime i try to redeem a card i fill out the code and than i get a bad gateway message. is there anything i can do about this?
  • PhoenixAngelo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Seems this took a while - please click the reset link in the email you recieved again to continue.

I need to reset my password but I keep getting this message after I submitted the reset form: Seems this took a while You have been logged out for security reasons, please click the reset link in the email you recieved again to continue. Honestly, af...

• Regular
  • I need to reset my password but I keep getting this message after I submitted the reset form:   Seems this took a while   You have been logged out for security reasons, please click...
  • nicolero79
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't submit my credit card info

So, as I am trying to pay I would expect this service to be FLAWLESS at least!I am trying to introduce my credit card info to upgrade my account but I keeep getting a message that the info is incorrect, WHICH IS NOT!Then I try to go and solve it with...

• So, as I am trying to pay I would expect this service to be FLAWLESS at least! I am trying to introduce my credit card info to upgrade my account but I keeep getting a message that the info is incor...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound! ?

Sound,  ...Still haven't got any !

• Sound,  ...Still haven't got any !
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! folder in folder

As I am fairly new to this great new world of music streaming, I have a question that I would like to make it "folder in folder"... like if I have an artist as folder name, then I would like to add this artist albums etc. as folders underneath the ar...

• Casual Listener
  • As I am fairly new to this great new world of music streaming, I have a question that I would like to make it "folder in folder"... like if I have an artist as folder name, then I would like to add t...
  • Millerbiller
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Login Box appearing inappropriately. Why?

After over three years with Spotify, the Login box has started appearing on my desktop following boot up.I don't want this. What do I do to stop this activity?Thanks, folks.

• After over three years with Spotify, the Login box has started appearing on my desktop following boot up. I don't want this. What do I do to stop this activity? Thanks, folks.
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes