Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Problem w/ Spotify-Server @ downloading offline music

Hi, I can't download music to make it accessible offline. I upgraded my subscription to get music for a party tonight. Now I can't download the music. That sucks! I tried the logout-login-workaround and followed theguide for a clean reinstallation. N...

• Hi,   I can't download music to make it accessible offline. I upgraded my subscription to get music for a party tonight. Now I can't download the music. That sucks!   I tried the lo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help accidentally deleted a playlist! Needs recovering!

Hi, could a moderator please recover a playlist I accidentally deleted called "Indie" and my username is "furcoff" Thankyou it's took my a long time to build up this playlist and would be much appreciated if it was restored.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, could a moderator please recover a playlist I accidentally deleted called "Indie" and my username is "furcoff" Thankyou it's took my a long time to build up this playlist and would be much apprec...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to switch redeemed gift card from Unlimited to Premium

Hi, Just redeemed my Gift Card, by using the Spotify website on my smartphone. But the redeeming webpage only showed the Unlimited version as an option. So I chose the Unlimited version, not knowing there was a Premium version. How can I switch from ...

• Hi,   Just redeemed my Gift Card, by using the Spotify website on my smartphone. But the redeeming webpage only showed the Unlimited version as an option. So I chose the Unlimited v...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I just canceled my spotify account until I have the money to pay for it. Will I still be charged?

I have a bill to pay so I had to put I hold on my spotify account, but I am afraid that they are still going to charge me. I use spotify on my cell phone. My subscription expires tomorrow. Thanks for the help.

• I have a bill to pay so I had to put I hold on my spotify account, but I am afraid that they are still going to charge me. I use spotify on my cell phone. My subscription expires tomorrow. Thanks for...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

accounts crossed

I purchased spotify for my husband who does not have facebook. Now I cant login to my account at all? what should I do?

• Casual Listener
  • I purchased spotify for my husband who does not have facebook. Now I cant login to my account at all? what should I do?  
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Content Not Downloading "Spotify Server Problem"

Hi there, I am in southern Ireland and noticed this morning that my offline content was not downloading to my iOS devices. I then checked my Mac and the same problem. If I click on a playlist to download to my mac it says "The was a problem with the ...

• Regular
  • Hi there, I am in southern Ireland and noticed this morning that my offline content was not downloading to my iOS devices. I then checked my Mac and the same problem. If I click on a playlist to...
  • IrishStephen
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Kicked out despite valid subscription

Hi, Currently I can only access Spotify free. I am a unlimited subscriber and have not made any recent changes to my account. I just checked all my account details and everything seems to be in order, credit card details etc. Still it says that I am ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Currently I can only access Spotify free. I am a unlimited subscriber and have not made any recent changes to my account. I just checked all my account details and ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

question about sharing on facebook

So, I was successful in creating a new Spotify account, with just an email address! (per this post) - yay! The option to have an account on my terms really makes me happier to pay y'all every month. =D Now, I have a question about the mobile app, wit...

• Casual Listener
  • So, I was successful in creating a new Spotify account, with just an email address! (per this post) - yay! The option to have an account on my terms really makes me happier to pay y'all every month. ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps logging me out

Hi this is the second problem I've had with spotify in three weeks and it's really beginning to piss me right off. Everytime I go to log into spotify it logs me in and then immediately logs me out. I don't have time to click anything. I've tried FOUR...

• Regular
  • Hi this is the second problem I've had with spotify in three weeks and it's really beginning to piss me right off.   Everytime I go to log into spotify it logs me in and then immediately log...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

lost my PLAYLISTS

Can someone at Spotify please help me find my playlists! I am dying without them. My account has been turned into a number 125052350 and I don't know why. I need to find all my unpublished and published playlists. My account login is [snip - Mod edit...

• Can someone at Spotify please help me find my playlists! I am dying without them. My account has been turned into a number 125052350 and I don't know why. I need to find all my unpublished and publis...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2 months premium subscriptions I never could use it

I have been charged 2 months in my bank account , but i/m still like a free spotify !!! I'm sick of this help me !!

• Casual Listener
  • I have been charged 2 months in my bank account , but i/m still like a free spotify !!! I'm sick of this help me !! 
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 802. Only to specific albums

This has probally been discussed before but for everyone else the problem just got solved by itself. I keep getting error 802 when i try to listen to any song from the album "The Eminem Show" I have Spotify Premium. I tried to re-install spotify, sav...

• This has probally been discussed before but for everyone else the problem just got solved by itself.   I keep getting error 802 when i try to listen to any song from the album "The Eminem Sh...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ads: Please remove Spotify's Anti-Piracy Ads

I just want to make a very clear point - They (anti-piracy ads) do nothing. If I am already trying to use your service, then I am clearly not trying to pirate "everything". All these ads make me want to do is...pirate. I do not mind the occasional ad...

• I just want to make a very clear point - They (anti-piracy ads) do nothing.  If I am already trying to use your service, then I am clearly not trying to pirate "everything".  All these ads ...
  • Mentionable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

gift card query

my boyfriend bought me a £30 spotify gift card for christmas and i was hoping to be able to buy 6 months of premium with it after creditting it to my account - i am a student and have validated my nus card with my log on. however when i redeem my gif...

• Casual Listener
  • my boyfriend bought me a £30 spotify gift card for christmas and i was hoping to be able to buy 6 months of premium with it after creditting it to my account - i am a student and have validated my nu...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Synch problem: refund please

Hi, I had have some synch problem on my mobile device while in my test month. An update seemed to have fix the problem, so I ve paid for a month. Finaly I still got this problem. Has I don't want to erase all data and re synch 15 albums every week, I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I had have some synch problem on my mobile device while in my test month. An update seemed to have fix the problem, so I ve paid for a month. Finaly I still got this problem. Has I don't want...
  • cracksnap
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade with gift card?

I have accidentally used my gift card on spotify unlimited, but this won't work on my I-pad. I therefore need to upgrade to spotify premium. Is it possible to upgrade from unlimited to premium when the account is paid for by a gift card? I tried to d...

• Casual Listener
  • I have accidentally used my gift card on spotify unlimited, but this won't work on my I-pad. I therefore need to upgrade to spotify premium. Is it possible to upgrade from unlimited to premium when t...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Having problems downloading tracks to offline mode on Itouch

Hi there, i am having trouble downloading some new playlists to Offline mode, it keeps stopping on random tracks and a RED CAUTION SYMBOL will appear on the left side of the track and it wont continue to download...i have tried switchng off and on ag...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   i am having trouble downloading some new playlists to Offline mode, it keeps stopping on random tracks and a RED CAUTION SYMBOL will appear on the left side of the track and it w...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why isn't purchasing songs available in Norway anymore?

I have bought a lot of song on Spotify, but when I try to buy songs now, a message pops up and says: "We're currently not supporting new download purchases on Spotify." Why can't you buy songs from Spotifty anymore?

• Casual Listener
  • I have bought a lot of song on Spotify, but when I try to buy songs now, a message pops up and says: "We're currently not supporting new download purchases on Spotify." Why can't you buy songs from...
  • PsyBird
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! T-Mobile - I lost my Premium Account, how to proceed?

Hallo, some days ago I booked the Spotify Option of T-Mobile. I did everything as was told to me my T-Mobile. Among them was cancelling my premium subscription with Spotify. And today is the first day after my regular payment to spotify would have be...

• Hallo, some days ago I booked the Spotify Option of T-Mobile. I did everything as was told to me my T-Mobile. Among them was cancelling my premium subscription with Spotify. And today is the first ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! spotify account connected to friends fb account- how to change?

my spotify account has connected to a friends and i get emails with their name in them from spotify, etc. how do i change this so that its my fb account which spotify is connected to?

• my spotify account has connected to a friends and i get emails with their name in them from spotify, etc. how do i change this so that its my fb account which spotify is connected to?
  • viennese
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes