Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Can cancel my subscription!

Hello i have a problem with my subscription. 2012-11-06 i bought a month of subscription with a card that only had 100 swedish crowns on it. Now 2012-12-13 i cant remove the subscription? Why? I stil lhave premium? How can you give me premium without...

• Hello i have a problem with my subscription. 2012-11-06 i bought a month of subscription with a card that only had 100 swedish crowns on it. Now 2012-12-13 i cant remove the subscription? Why? I stil...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed facebook account but old account still charged, need funds on new account.

I have tried using the Contact Form but the turn around time for a responds is slow and my problem is time sensitive. Reference # 500265 I had an account with an old facebook account, decided to get new account, deleted that account and cancel spotif...

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried using the Contact Form but the turn around time for a responds is slow and my problem is time sensitive.   Reference # 500265   I had an account with an old facebook ac...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Picture on playlist

I like the picture that is added to your playlists, consisting of 4 pictures belonging to albums from your playlist. Is it possible to change that picture, or make it kind of dynamic, so that when you add new track they show up as well?

• I like the picture that is added to your playlists, consisting of 4 pictures belonging to albums from your playlist. Is it possible to change that picture, or make it kind of dynamic, so that when yo...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

premium, non-facebook user wants to share tracks

I have an old premium account with a non-facebook username. I used to be able to easily send tracks on any device to people I have in my favorites list by hitting the share button and typing in their name. I briefly connected my account with facebook...

• Visitor
  • I have an old premium account with a non-facebook username. I used to be able to easily send tracks on any device to people I have in my favorites list by hitting the share button and typing in their...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account - can I close my Facebook account whilst maintain my subscription?

Hello, I am a premium user of Spotify and login through my Facebook account. Now, I want to get rid of my Facebook account but continue to login on Spotify, perhaps with a Spotify account as I've noticed there is this second option that I didn't noti...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I am a premium user of Spotify and login through my Facebook account. Now, I want to get rid of my Facebook account but continue to login on Spotify, perhaps with a Spotify account ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account Hacked and NO Response From Spotify?

I've been trying to get my hacked account back for the last 3 days, can somebody at Spotify please take care of this and my last message. Spotify Case # 00432414 Thanks!

• I've been trying to get my hacked account back for the last 3 days, can somebody at Spotify please take care of this and my last message.   Spotify Case # 00432414   Thanks!
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfering Premium Status to another Account

Is it posible to Transfer my Premium Status to another Account? I wanna Sign Up the Telekom Mobile Option for my Spotify account but i have premium till March 2014.

• Is it posible to Transfer my Premium Status to another Account? I wanna Sign Up the Telekom Mobile Option for my Spotify account but i have premium till March 2014.    
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Leaving to Colombia. Will Spotify work?

I'm going to Colombia next week and have suspended my premium account. I live in America right now and just going for holidays. I'd like to reregister for spotify premium for my phone if I go, but will my mobile spotify work? I dont want to lose a pa...

• I'm going to Colombia next week and have suspended my premium account.   I live in America right now and just going for holidays. I'd like to reregister for spotify premium for my phone if I...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

giftkarte

kann mir jemand sagen, wo in hamburg, ich giftkarten kaufen kann 

• kann mir jemand sagen, wo in hamburg, ich giftkarten kaufen kann 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Major Account Issue

OK, SO I upgraded my account and noticed that Spotify was suddenly deleted from Facebook. I attempted to readd from you and it redleted itself. No I can not login to my account except the community forums. Either via the PC or via the Android. When I...

• Casual Listener
  • OK, SO I upgraded my account and noticed that Spotify was suddenly deleted from Facebook. I attempted to readd from you and it redleted itself. No I can not login to my account except the community f...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to offer a subscription spotify?

Nice new website!...but unfortunatly I can't find the possibility to offer a premium subscription to a friend. I could with the old version of the webiste..Is it always possible even if I have a free subscription or not? Thanks

• Nice new website!...but unfortunatly I can't find the possibility to offer a premium subscription to a friend. I could with the old version of the webiste..Is it always possible even if I have a free...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted my fave playlist :(

Hello spotify helpful peopleI deleted a playlist called ':)3' an im gutted. Please is there any way you can help me get it back cuz i cant remember every track in it Cheers

• Hello spotify helpful people I deleted a playlist called ':)3' an im gutted. Please is there any way you can help me get it back cuz i cant remember every track in it 😕 Cheers
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Broken Tracks - How Do I Report Them?

I would like to know how to report a broken track. I was listening to a Zemlinsky string quartet, and the track for the last movement is truncated so the end is missing. It cuts off mid-music. It's this track: LaSalle Quartet – Zemlinsky: String Quar...

• I would like to know how to report a broken track.    I was listening to a Zemlinsky string quartet, and the track for the last movement is truncated so the end is missing. It cuts off ...
  • SteveBrammer
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

problems purchasing tracks

i have purchased the premium package but when i try to 'get' a track, it says i need credits to do so. and then brings me to a page to buy credits. why is this doing this?

• i have purchased the premium package but when i try to 'get' a track, it says i need credits to do so. and then brings me to a page to buy credits. why is this doing this?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My playlist reach 2000 followers and then just show "8"

Hi! My playlist about TV program Gandia Shore (Gandia Shore) got some successful and it had 2000 followers but then just while passing the 2000 followers marks it restarts to count again from 0... It's normal? Thanks!

• Regular
  • Hi!   My playlist about TV program Gandia Shore (Gandia Shore) got some successful and it had 2000 followers but then just while passing the 2000 followers marks it restarts to count again f...
  • alexjutge
  • Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I turn off outbound notifications?

My friends keep telling me that they're receiving emails every time I update a playlist. I don't want all of my friends getting updates that I've added Celine Dion or Village People to my playlist. How do I update my account so that my updates aren't...

• Casual Listener
  • My friends keep telling me that they're receiving emails every time I update a playlist.  I don't want all of my friends getting updates that I've added Celine Dion or Village People to my playl...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

Payment Failure

Hi: My name is Laura Rhodes a Premium Customer of Spotify , email: laura*****@yahoo.com. I recently received a message that you could not withdraw payment for my subscription from my account. Let me explain why: I bank account was recently compromise...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi:   My name is Laura Rhodes a Premium Customer of Spotify , email:  laura*****@yahoo.com. I recently received a message that you could not withdraw payment for my subscription from ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Got Giftcard for Premium Account but Already Have Premium

Howdy, My sister bought me a premium 3 month trial to spotify but i already have a premium account. can i apply the gift card as a 3 month credit to my bill? thanks charity

• Howdy,   My sister bought me a premium 3 month trial to spotify but i already have a premium account. can i apply the gift card as a 3 month credit to my bill?   thanks charity
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

To the developers of Spotify

I will NEVER, use any debit card information or am willing to pay ANY amount of money to use your software. If you will not allow me to use your software because I changed countries, guess what..I will not use your software. I will not spend the slig...

• Visitor
  • I will NEVER, use any debit card information or am willing to pay ANY amount of money to use your software. If you will not allow me to use your software because I changed countries, guess what..I ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

numbers

on the right side where it show what your friends listen to it just shows numbers. what do i do?

• on the right side where it show what your friends listen to it just shows numbers. what do i do?  
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes