Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! lost my account

after my software update I don't know how to get inside my spotify account don't know user name and don't know pasword

• Visitor
  • after my software update I don't know how to get inside my spotify account don't know user name and don't know pasword
  • maiteprofededib
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Intermittent sign in Pc and Tivo using Virgin Media

I am currently experiancing intermittent sign in problems my PC spoitify tells me im offline and my Tivo does no go past the logging in screen. Is there a problem with spotify

• Regular
  • I am currently experiancing intermittent sign in problems my PC spoitify tells me im offline and my Tivo does no go past the logging in screen.   Is there a problem with spotify
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 2nd November - Not getting Premium? Read here!

Hello all, Thanks for reading. As of around 1730 UTC on the 2nd November, some users informed us that they aren't receiving the Premium service. We're aware of some server outage at the moment which is causing this issue. Our systems are redistributi...

• Spotify Legend
  • Hello all,   Thanks for reading.    As of around 1730 UTC on the 2nd November, some users informed us that they aren't receiving the Premium service. We're aware of some server...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 38 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 38 replies
  • 1 likes

Many music titles not available in Luxembourg! :(

First of all, I am really happy to see spotify up and running in our "third-world" country Luxembourg... Well done! Unfortunately lots of titles are unavailable on "OUR" market (which in itself is already a contra-productive, non-sensical approach, t...

• Visitor
  • First of all, I am really happy to see spotify up and running in our "third-world" country Luxembourg... Well done! Unfortunately lots of titles are unavailable on "OUR" market (which in itself &nb...
  • winmarc
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

travelling overseas

I have a premium subscription and ill be traveling to south america for 2months. will i still be able to use spotify from my laptop/iphone when connected to wi-fi??

• I have a premium subscription and ill be traveling to south america for 2months. will i still be able to use spotify from my laptop/iphone when connected to wi-fi?? 
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sorry but I am going.

I know you are good BUT I pay for premium to get mobile and now that Google Play Music is here I can get all that for free. Some of my fav songs you have keep changing the version and I prefer originals. I had been streaming music from my personal we...

• Roadie
  • I know you are good BUT I pay for premium to get mobile and now that Google Play Music is here I can get all that for free.   Some of my fav songs you have keep changing the version and I pr...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

10 hour per month limit

Surely the 10 hour per month listening limit must affect advertisers on Spotify. It reduces the capture time of listeners on the Spotify Free whilst on Premium Account Spotify the adverisers are completely denied access to some listeners. When advert...

• Surely the 10 hour per month listening limit must affect advertisers on Spotify. It reduces the capture time of listeners on the Spotify Free whilst on Premium Account  Spo...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

regional problems with credit card

Hi, I would like to upgrade to Spotify premium. I am currently living in Germany, although my credit card is Australian. Whenever i try and pay using the visa/mastercard option (i have mastercard) it does not accept my card. I will not be getting ger...

• Hi, I would like to upgrade to Spotify premium.   I am currently living in Germany, although my credit card is Australian. Whenever i try and pay using the visa/mastercard option (i have mas...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify UK Subscription does not have the album Imaginaerum by Nightwish

Hello. I was pleased to see the score for Imaginaerum on spotify today but I was disappointed to see that Imaginaerum is still not available. Why is this? Other albums for Nightwish show up fine and it's odd that the score shows up but still not Imag...

• Roadie
  • Hello.   I was pleased to see the score for Imaginaerum on spotify today but I was disappointed to see that Imaginaerum is still not available. Why is this? Other albums for Nightwish show u...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

Hi for the last month j lost my spotify premium and j check whith the bank and the withdraw the payment 21 sep whats happening ?

• Hi for the last month j lost my spotify premium and j check whith the bank and the withdraw the payment 21 sep whats happening ?
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost all starred songs

Some how all of my starred songs have disappeared, i've tryed logging off and still no songs

• Some how all of my starred songs have disappeared, i've tryed logging off and still no songs
  • HB1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't see server status "for" Norway

This is kinda ridicoulus, but if you have chosen Norway as the country. You can't see the service status. There literally isn't any button that says service status. But if you change the country to other countries, the button and page magically appea...

• This is kinda ridicoulus, but if you have chosen Norway as the country. You can't see the service status. There literally isn't any button that says service status. But if you change the country to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

problems in exploration. it keeps saying try again. I'm premium subscriber

I can get music streamed but when I try to find songs or artists. it only finds the files in my hard disk and most of times it says error of explorationm try again. It keeps on doing that

• Regular
  • I can get music streamed but when I try to find songs or artists. it only finds the files in my hard disk  and most of times it says error of explorationm try again. It keeps on doing that
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

subscriptions

i have cancelled my subscription 3 times and am still getting charged for the premium package i used the free trial and now i want out i cant afford it and ihave tried 3 different times and am still getting charged!!!! help me!!!

• i have cancelled my subscription 3 times and am still getting charged for the premium package i used the free trial and now i want out i cant afford it and ihave tried 3 different times and am still ...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't login via Facebook with sms anymore

It's both on my phone and computer. It was working saturday and I haven't changed anything. Primium user from Denmark. Help please.

• Music Fan
  • It's both on my phone and computer. It was working saturday and I haven't changed anything. Primium user from Denmark. Help please.
  • Harboe
  • Music Fan
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! simultaneous user name and password reminder

i'm no longer certain of the username, password or postcode of the address i was in when i signed up - i've moved around several times since, and my stated user name is an approximation. i've requested reset passwords and spotify support but nothing ...

• Casual Listener
  • i'm no longer certain of the username, password or postcode of the address i was in when i signed up - i've moved around several times since, and my stated user name is an approximation. i've request...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Error code 404

I cant get spotify on my ipod touch it just says connecting. When i go to the settings it says error: 404. I have tried to log into my account also on my PC but I am getting the same problem with the same error code. Please help!!

• Casual Listener
  • I cant get spotify on my ipod touch it just says connecting. When i go to the settings it says error: 404. I have tried to log into my account also on my PC but I am getting the same problem with t...
  • pcoventry76
  • Roadie
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Artist - The Amity Affliction

The Amity Affliction album "Glory Days" has the correct artist on all songs except for one: track 7 "Cut It Out" lists "The Amity Afflcition" as the artist. This seems to be a pretty obvious misspelling. Additionally, the entire "Severed Ties" album ...

• Music Fan
  • The Amity Affliction album "Glory Days" has the correct artist on all songs except for one: track 7 "Cut It Out" lists "The Amity Afflcition" as the artist.  This seems to be a pretty obvious mi...
  • robo042
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get past the "Welcome to spotify" box

The circle at the bottom keeps spinning even though its been an hour now. If I close it, it just starts the same again.

• The circle at the bottom keeps spinning even though its been an hour now. If I close it, it just starts the same again. 
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes