Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Free trial.

1 simple question - Only new people get the 30days free trial? Nothing to remember us who have payed hundreds of Euros for the program? Why not give it to everyone.

•  1 simple question - Only new people get the 30days free trial? Nothing to remember us who have payed hundreds of Euros for the program? 🙂 Why not give it to everyone. 🙂
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

IMPORTANT: Regional Problem

Hello, I was in the Netherlands for half a year and I was using spotify frequently. Now I am back in Turkey, and here Spotify has not been launched yet. I was wondering if it is possible for me to reach my account (even through my iPhone) if I upgrad...

• Hello,   I was in the Netherlands for half a year and I was using spotify frequently. Now I am back in Turkey, and here Spotify has not been launched yet. I was wondering if it is possible f...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Doesnt work

I just bought premium and still can't listen to music on my iPhone it claims that iam not on premium

• Casual Listener
  • I just bought premium and still can't listen to music on my iPhone it claims that iam not on premium
  • Kamilbrey
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Password problem...

Having this **bleep**ing problem over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.. Every time I log out and try to log in again it tells me it's wrong password. So have to reset and set new password like 100 times b...

• Casual Listener
  • Having this **bleep**ing problem over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.. Every time I log out and try to log in again it tells me it's wron...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

premium glitch

the app on my ipod isnt letting me stream music even though i have a premium subsciption i have just made a payment and i have clicked the upgrade button just to be sure where it tells me i have spotify premium please help

• Visitor
  • the app on my ipod isnt letting me stream music even though i have a premium subsciption i have just made a payment and i have clicked the upgrade button just to be sure where it tells me i have spot...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for down load, but showing unable to download error 910

Purchased track and got verification of payment, but not able to download the track saying " The tracks you were trying to down load are currently unavailable. Try again later ERROR 910" Contacted Spotify, all they said was try the community...

• Purchased track and got verification of payment, but not able to download the track saying " The tracks you were trying to down load are currently unavailable. Try again later ERROR 910" Contacte...
  • stoffel1973
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

redeemed code but no download credits on account

I have redeemed a PIN from a download gift card for 15 downloads, even got an email receipt , but my account shows no downloads available. Any ideas?

• Casual Listener
  • I have redeemed a PIN from a download gift card for 15 downloads, even got an email receipt , but my account shows no downloads available. Any ideas?  
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Music not playing at all

Can anyone suggest a way to get music playing and/or contact an actual person w a ph # @ Spotify?

• Casual Listener
  • Can anyone suggest a way to get music playing and/or contact an actual person w a ph # @ Spotify?
  • Hurricanes1
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I cannot Change my country!

Hi, I am Brazilian, and I used to live in US because I was studying there. Therefore I got Spotify in the US, and I live no more there and my current country is Brazil. Can I change that, or only paying?!Thanks, Renan

• Hi,  I am Brazilian, and I used to live in US because I was studying there. Therefore I got Spotify in the US, and I live no more there and my current country is Brazil. Can I change that, or...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I forgot my email address... and nothing will help

Hello, a few days ago I wrote this: "I forgot my email address. my account is a facebook account. The problem is that I'm testing the 30 day premium and does not want that the contract will be extended accordingly. can provide all the information, th...

• Regular
  • Hello,   a few days ago I wrote this:   "I forgot my email address. my account is a facebook account. The problem is that I'm testing the 30 day premium and does not want that the c...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

login

I am unable to access my spotify account. Whenever I try to reset my pw, I'm told to change my settings at facebook !?! I have never used fb to access spotify before. I tried removing the app from my facebook account, but it still tells me to change ...

• I am unable to access my spotify account. Whenever I try to reset my pw, I'm told to change my settings at facebook !?! I have never used fb to access spotify before. I tried removing the app from...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

which US Cash cards or Prepaid Credit Cards work with Spotify?

which US Cash cards or Prepaid Credit Cards work with Spotify ????

• Casual Listener
  •     which US Cash cards or Prepaid Credit Cards work with Spotify ????
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Being Charged for Download .... Without downloading!

So I've been using spotify (this time around), for about 1/2 months I think. I listen to the top 100 song playlist most days and have it as offline on my mobile. Well i was charged two lots of £50 (£100) for two groups of 100 songs yesterday. I dont'...

• Casual Listener
  • So I've been using spotify (this time around), for about 1/2 months I think. I listen to the top 100 song playlist most days and have it as offline on my mobile.   Well i was charged two l...
  • will311258
  • Casual Listener
  • 37 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 37 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "!" beside downloaded track

I bought a bundle of 40 songs which is up today I have downloaded 39 tracks, so should still have 1 left BUT it staes I do not, but I do have one track in my downloaded playlist that has an exclimation mark beside it what does that mean? And if I did...

• Music Fan
  • I bought a bundle of 40 songs which is up today   I have downloaded 39 tracks, so should still have 1 left   BUT it staes I do not, but I do have one track in my downloaded playli...
  • J-Basil
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Country change issue

Hi!I am from Spain and I just moved to Germany. I've been listening to Spotify for the last weeks without problems, but suddenly I got a message saying that my country does not match the one set in my profile, and it tells me to change it. Well, when...

• Hi! I am from Spain and I just moved to Germany. I've been listening to Spotify for the last weeks without problems, but suddenly I got a message saying that my country does not match the one set ...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Redeemed 15 downloads using a code, but no downloads showing up in account

I recently bought a £10 gift card and redeemed the code for 15 song downloads, but my account says I have no downloads. What can I do?

• Casual Listener
  • I recently bought a £10 gift card and redeemed the code for 15 song downloads, but my account says I have no downloads. What can I do?
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't rename my playlists

I have the Spotify app on my iPhone with a premium account. But when I do playlists and I want to rename them: it doesn't work.

• Casual Listener
  • I have the Spotify app on my iPhone with a premium account. But when I do playlists and I want to rename them: it doesn't work.
  • mstjazzy
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Multiple devices problem

Hi All I have a premium subscription and the following devices: iPhone 4S - used primarily with playlists synced for offline listening on the London underground dailyMac Book - used for streaming. Not a single playlist (have checked) is marked as "Av...

• Regular
  • Hi All   I have a premium subscription and the following devices:   iPhone 4S - used primarily with playlists synced for offline listening on the London underground daily Mac Book - u...
  • MichaelTapp
  • Music Fan
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes