Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

cancel account

I thought i canceled my subscription last month. Only to be charged again this month. I tried again to cancel and it tells me to enter my password to finalize cancellation. When i enter password it brings me to a screen to download program. I emailed...

• I thought i canceled my subscription last month. Only to be charged again this month. I tried again to cancel and it tells me to enter my password to finalize cancellation. When i enter password it b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Impossible to purchase spotify premium

I have had premium for a few months. Then I got a new card and forgot to change the card number on my payment information, of course spotify stopped working. However, I have now changed the card number and tried to pay for premium again but it just w...

• Regular
  • I have had premium for a few months. Then I got a new card and forgot to change the card number on my payment information, of course spotify stopped working. However, I have now changed the card numb...
  • Hanne91
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for 40 downloads. Money taken out of account, but no downloads?

Can anyone help ? Paid for 40 downloads. Money taken out of account, but no downloads? Have logged out of account and back in again but downloads are not showing. Have contacted spotify and have had no reply. Not a very good service me thinks and am ...

• Casual Listener
  • Can anyone help ?  Paid for 40 downloads.  Money taken out of account, but no downloads? Have logged out of account and back in again but downloads are not showing.  Have contacted spo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Slightly bizarre problem with Spotify...

Not sure what's going on with this one, but it's a bit odd. I've been listening to Bon Iver of late, over the past few days or so. 'For Emma, Forever Ago' in the main, as it happens. Spotify will play the first four tracks without any problem, but on...

• Casual Listener
  •   Not sure what's going on with this one, but it's a bit odd. I've been listening to Bon Iver of late, over the past few days or so. 'For Emma, Forever Ago' in the main, as it happens. S...
  • Roy_Davis
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel Subscription

Hi There, I made a mistake on subscription. I was meant to subscribe on my mobile and I didnt realise that I was signing up on the desktop version so I cancelled the subscription right away. Is there anyway to check that its cancelled and my money wi...

• Hi There,   I made a mistake on subscription. I was meant to subscribe on my mobile and I didnt realise that I was signing up on the desktop version so I cancelled the subscription right awa...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Facebook scam?

HelloI'm trying to figure out whether this is a Facebook scam or not. It most likely is. Check out this URL: http://gratisspotify.net/The registrant of the domain is some Danish guy: Administrative Contact: Larsen, Patrick l4rsen@hotmail.com Birkeheg...

• Music Fan
  • Hello I'm trying to figure out whether this is a Facebook scam or not. It most likely is. Check out this URL: http://gratisspotify.net/ The registrant of the domain is some Danish guy:  ...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Billed twice

Hi I notice on my credit card statement that I have been billed twice the the month of September if someone could please look into this for me would be much appreciated.

• Hi I notice on my credit card statement that I have been billed twice the the month of September if someone could please look into this for me would be much appreciated.
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline access withdrawn

I recently synced my music to my tablet and phone, now my PC is saying offline access withdrawn I have a feeling this is because my old iphone is still connected is there any thing that can be done about this?

• I recently synced my music to my tablet and phone, now my PC is saying offline access withdrawn I have a feeling this is because my old iphone is still connected is there any thing that can be done a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not working in another country

We are using the program here on our desktop. Now my partner is at the moment in another country for a month holiday and wants to listen to Spotify over there on his laptop. I took especially the Ultimate package, so hat he could log on to the progra...

• We are using the program here on our desktop. Now my partner is at the moment in another country for a month holiday and wants to listen to Spotify over there on his laptop.   I took especia...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! no sounds

hello, I have a big problem,when I choose a music and click play, all it's ok, but there are no sounds. I don't understand why. all it's ok there are just no sound. I have try in youtube, and the sounds it's ok. it's happends just with spotify.if som...

• Casual Listener
  • hello, I have a big problem, when I choose a music and click play, all it's ok, but there are no sounds. I don't understand why. all it's ok there are just no sound. I have try in youtube, and the s...
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Duplicate Account

Hi there, Months ago, I tried putting Spotify on my new computer (I had already downloaded Spotify onto my old computer and my iPhone as a paid user). But when I tried to set up this new instance of Spotify on my computer, it said I was entering my p...

• Hi there,   Months ago, I tried putting Spotify on my new computer (I had already downloaded Spotify onto my old computer and my iPhone as a paid user). But when I tried to set up this new i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Issues

Hello, I have been unable to log into the mac or ios apps all day and am unable to save my profile without getting this error "Sorry, unhandled error" and when it does submit I get "No data sent". Whenever I go back to edit profile my DOB and Gender ...

• Hello, I have been unable to log into the mac or ios apps all day and am unable to save my profile without getting this error "Sorry, unhandled error" and when it does submit I get "No data sent". ...
  • keithlittle
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Using my e-mail account to create a Spotify account

Hi guys, I tried Spotify for 30 days. I used my Facebook account to log in Spotify. But I just want to create a Spotify account without using Facebook. However when trying to sign up using E-mail, it says that my e-mail is already taken. I'm guessing...

• Visitor
  • Hi guys,   I tried Spotify for 30 days. I used my Facebook account to log in Spotify. But I just want to create a Spotify account without using Facebook. However when trying to sign up using...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Really? This is a reply? From someone who isn't 12?

"Hi ya . I am sorry that you have had a few issues. I have sent in a team of lazer eyed sharks to sort out the payment details on your account. They have been zapping away.The found the problem. It was an old Spotify account you had that shared the s...

• "Hi ya . I am sorry that you have had a few issues. I have sent in a team of lazer eyed sharks to sort out the payment details on your account. They have been zapping away....
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Where'd the music go?

I was wondering how much this happens to the rest of you: 1-discover great new music 2-star the hell out of their songs 3-listen to said amazing music 4-less than a week later all but their EP are no longer available on Spotify 5-weep bitterly I jut ...

• I was wondering how much this happens to the rest of you:   1-discover great new music 2-star the hell out of their songs 3-listen to said amazing music 4-less than a week later all bu...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Still need help after i got hijacked. Playlists and subscription help

My account got hijacked and i haven't heard from Spotify support since a little over 24h ago. I was able to track down who hacked me (from an email) and contact him. He then said he was hacked aswell and he has called support for both google and appl...

• Regular
  • My account got hijacked and i haven't heard from Spotify support since a little over 24h ago. I was able to track down who hacked me (from an email) and contact him. He then said he was hacked aswe...
  • Tallkotten
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting my CD's into Library

I feel like this must be a really simple thing but I have searched for HOURS and cannot find an answer. How do I get tracks from my CD's onto my Spotify library?! I mean you must be able to because the whole point of Spotify is to have your music all...

• Casual Listener
  • I feel like this must be a really simple thing but I have searched for HOURS and cannot find an answer.  How do I get tracks from my CD's onto my Spotify library?!  I mean you must be able ...
  • wood95
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist disappeared

My Playlists have all disappeared and I have logged out and in. Removed Spotify from my computer and downloaded Spotify again, all in vain. What could be done to retrieve mu playlists ? Many thanks for your help

• My Playlists have all disappeared and I have logged out and in. Removed Spotify from my computer and downloaded Spotify again, all in vain. What could be done to retrieve mu playlists ? Many thanks...
  • dexradio
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My account is in vortex?

I've made this account just so I'm able to post about my other account, which uses the email "f********@gmail.com". I don't know whats happened, but I try to log in and it says incorrect username/password. So I try to reset password, and it says acco...

• Casual Listener
  • I've made this account just so I'm able to post about my other account, which uses the email "f********@gmail.com".   I don't know whats happened, but I try to log in and it says incorrect u...
  • Flamur
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My suscription is spotify free but i'm unlimited

Hello,my suscription is spotify free and i paid spotify unlimited? Why?The user name of my login is the same that the user name who purchasing Spotify Unlimited. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, my suscription is spotify free and i paid spotify unlimited? Why? The user name of my login is the same that the user name who purchasing Spotify Unlimited.   Thanks   ...
  • jasabalete
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes