Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Playlist lost after logging in with original facebook spotify on a premium spotify account.

My dad has premium spotify and i had been using spotify connected to my facebook. I was trying to transfer my playlist to his spotify to use it on my iphone since it's premium. I logged into his premium spotify account on my laptop and signed into my...

• ...new spotify user. I even have feeds of previous songs listened to on my facebook  but now they're all gone. Is there anyway i can find my playlist if it was public? Or is it completely gone.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with country

Hello, my English is poor but I'll try write it. I have registered at Spotify about 12 days ago and I was in Norway when it happened. Now, I'm in Spain (where I live), and I can't change my country. Due to that, I can't try the Premium because I am n...

•  Hello, my English is poor but I'll try write it.  I have registered at Spotify about 12 days ago and I was in Norway when it happened. Now, I'm in Spain (where I live), and I can't chang...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

SPOTIFY IS TRYING TO TAKE MONEY OUT MY BANK(iv already paid)

hi im a premium member,i paid my last bill on the 11th of july,for some reason it only took five pounds out of my bank,i just recieved a message at the top of my bar saying there was an error with my card and you could not withdraw the money from my ...

• Regular
  • hi im a premium member,i paid my last bill on the 11th of july,for some reason it only took five pounds out of my bank,i just recieved a message at the top of my bar saying there was an error with ...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why does my old password work?

Hey! There are someone on my spotify account all the time, and I don't know how I can change my password. I have changed my password a million times, but the my old password still works! I really don't know what to do!!

• Hey! There are someone on my spotify account all the time, and I don't know how I can change my password. I have changed my password a million times, but the my old password still works! I really don...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please I want a refund I don't want to continue after the trial period

Yesterday my trial period has expired and I was cherged £9.99 for premium services. I send immeditely an email to support to ask for a refund because I don't want Premium. The support says they can't refund me because I have logged in in spotify afte...

• Casual Listener
  • Yesterday my trial period has expired and I was cherged £9.99 for premium services.   I send immeditely an email to support to ask for a refund because I don't want Premium.   ...
  • SunEarthLive
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot login

Spotify Unlimited was working fine until a couple of days ago, when the online applications no longer worked. I couldn't listen to radio stations, nor could I listen to songs from which I didn't have a copy on my pc. I tried to fix this by re-adding ...

• Visitor
  • Spotify Unlimited was working fine until a couple of days ago, when the online applications no longer worked. I couldn't listen to radio stations, nor could I listen to songs from which I didn't have...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

workaround for the login problems

user robenneke found a workaround for the offline problem that has been bothering us for days now see http://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/keeps-on-going-offline-Error-Code-102-112-117-etc/td-p/109089/page/26 this really works. (wireless u...

• Regular
  • user robenneke found a workaround for the offline problem that has been bothering us for days now see http://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/keeps-on-going-offline-Error-Code-102-112-117-e...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Norwegian language is not available

Hey hey, I was just downloading Spotify on the norwegian Spotify-Site, but Spotify does not want me to change the language to Norwegian ?!?It just offers me those possibilities in the language-settings: - Automatical - English - Spanish - French - Ge...

• Hey hey,   I was just downloading Spotify on the norwegian Spotify-Site, but Spotify does not want me to change the language to Norwegian ?!? It just offers me those possibilities in the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Facebook got unlinked and made me a new account.

When I was using spotify on my iphone I seam to have unlinked my facebook with my old account, 119695826 and gotten a new one, is the a possibility to get my old account linked with my facebook again?

• When I was using spotify on my iphone I seam to have unlinked my facebook with my old account, 119695826 and gotten a new one, is the a possibility to get my old account linked with my facebook ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

One playlist is missing, ive tried the Facebook option method?

Hi, i know that alot of people have problems with their playlists being gone/deleted, and i am one of them. Now, i already know that it is possible to retrieve them by login via Facebook, or to connect to Facebook (when you got to Edit > Preferences ...

• Hi, i know that alot of people have problems with their playlists being gone/deleted, and i am one of them. Now, i already know that it is possible to retrieve them by login via Facebook, or to conne...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a premium account but my app says I'm in spotify free!

Been enjoying my premium supscription, building up playlists and starred songs! However today my app froze so I deleted/downloaded it again and all is lost! How can that be if my account is seperate from the APP and it's back in the basic free mode. ...

• Been enjoying my premium supscription, building up playlists and starred songs! However today my app froze so I deleted/downloaded it again and all is lost! How can that be if my account is seperate ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Payment failure

Hi! I got a message that due to payment issue my spotify premium account was now terminated. I looked into it and saw that the reason was that I recently have changed my visa card to a new one. I have updated the card number on my spotify account to ...

• Hi!   I got a message that due to payment issue my spotify premium account was now terminated. I looked into it and saw that the reason was that I recently have changed my visa card to a new...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

down again?

Your service is (once more) down here in Austria! Honestly, is that what I pay for?

• Your service is (once more) down here in Austria! Honestly, is that what I pay for?
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

EUROPEAN ERROR, SPOTIFY TAKE A LOOK

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/keeps-on-going-offline-Error-Code-102-112-117-etc/td-p/109089

• Music Fan
  • http://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/keeps-on-going-offline-Error-Code-102-112-117-etc/td-p/109089
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

upgrade to premium

I upgraded my account to a premium one ......than run into some payment trouble...trying to activate again and now i have two accounts. I want only one premium account. how to delete one account. the one i tryed to ugrade seems not to be working well...

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded my account to a premium one ......than run into some payment trouble...trying to activate again and now i have two accounts. I want only one premium account. how to delete one account. the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

account carnage

Hi, my profile name is toinfinityandbeyond I logged in on my friend's laptop to use my spotify playlists for a party and logged out after. Now, ALL the laptops in the house log in as me with my playlists under my name but when you click see profile i...

• Hi, my profile name is toinfinityandbeyond   I logged in on my friend's laptop to use my spotify playlists for a party and logged out after.   Now, ALL the laptops in the house log ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribers amount on my playlist wont update

My playlist: zyzz, trance & hardstyle which I have also published on ShareMyPlaylist keeps getting subscribers, I keep getting emails; "*random name* has subscribed to your playlist "zyzz, trance & hardstyle" But when I then check my subscribers, the...

• Casual Listener
  • My playlist:    zyzz, trance & hardstyle   which I have also published on ShareMyPlaylist keeps getting subscribers, I keep getting emails; "*random name* has subscribed ...
  • mdorao
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift Cards with a Direct Debit subscription?

What happens if I've got a Direct Debit subscription and somebody buys me a Spotify Gift Card? Is there any way of using the Gift Card for a month's (or two months', depending on the level of membership) subscription or does the Direct Debit just con...

• What happens if I've got a Direct Debit subscription and somebody buys me a Spotify Gift Card? Is there any way of using the Gift Card for a month's (or two months', depending on the level of members...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes