Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Different password than facebook

Ok, so I accidentaly made my spotify account via my facebook account. How can I log in to Spotify, using another username and password than my facebook account? Thanks!

• Ok, so I accidentaly made my spotify account via my facebook account. How can I log in to Spotify, using another username and password than my facebook account?   Thanks!
  • matlynsch1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

login

so when i first created my spotify account i used the facebook login, but i have now canceled my facebook account. The problem is that now when i want to login to spotify i have to use my facebook login which activates my canceled facebook account. I...

• so when i first created my spotify account i used the facebook login, but i have now canceled my facebook account. The problem is that now when i want to login to spotify i have to use my facebook lo...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked, Email and password changed. What do i do?

Topic says it all? Ive submitted a support ticket about this issue since i could not find an email related to support issues anywhere on your site but having to get help about a hacked account through that hacked account just doesnt feel right. Is th...

• Casual Listener
  • Topic says it all? Ive submitted a support ticket about this issue since i could not find an email related to support issues anywhere on your site but having to get help about a hacked account throug...
  • Altarus
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem when buying an album

Hi guys, I'm trying to buy an album and I constantly get a "temporary error". The album I'm trying to buy is this: Atahualpa Yupanqui – El Payador Perseguido (Relato Por Milonga) Can you take a look please? Thanks.

• Visitor
  • Hi guys,   I'm trying to buy an album and I constantly get a "temporary error".  The album I'm trying to buy is this:   Atahualpa Yupanqui – El Payador Perseguido (Relato Por Milon...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! cancel my subscription via Facebook-Login: password not accepted

Hi,I want to cancel my subscription for Spotify Premium because I don't want to pay automatically for month where I can't listen so much... The problem is at the password-field... I have to login with Facebook to use Spotify, but that password isn't ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...y mail for about 1 week, so I have to make it public with this post...   Can anyone help me???
  • paradonym
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium dosent work

Hey !I got spotify premium a couple of months ago. Ive been paying every time, but now it dousent work. I get commercials and limited time, som what is wrong and can i get some help ?

• Hey ! I got spotify premium a couple of months ago. Ive been paying every time, but now it dousent work. I get commercials and limited time, som what is wrong and can i get some help ?
  • famlexma
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

can't seem to cancel my subscription

hi i want to cancel my subscription i done what it said and it not cancelling it for me i used my facebook password to log in any help pl2

• Regular
  • hi i want to cancel my subscription i done what it said and it not cancelling it for me i used my facebook password to log in any help pl2
  • RavenTheDead
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I can go log in on spotify? because say something about the new agreement but just stay like frozen the pop up windows.

• Visitor
  • I can go log in on spotify? because say something about the new agreement   but just stay like frozen the pop up windows.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete sportify and payment

Hi. I dont want facebook anymore, and can understand you have to have it if you want sportify. I want to delete my payment and my sportify, but can't seem to do it. Can you help me?? I think its very stupid that you have to have facebook to have spor...

• Hi.    I dont want facebook anymore, and can understand you have to have it if you want sportify.   I want to delete my payment and my sportify, but can't seem to do it.   C...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! getting Nuts Again offline with Galaxy Tab

Hi, yesterday problem with my samsung which seems that you do not support oke. But now i use my galaxy Tab at work and also it says Offline (last week it didn''t). I am still in my trail period if this stays it is not ideal to keep it. Please help. I...

• Roadie
  • Hi,   yesterday problem with my samsung which seems that you do not support oke.    But now i use my galaxy Tab at work and also it says Offline (last week it didn''t).  &nbs...
  • plsderksen
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reset

Please send me the reset info.

• Please send me the reset info.
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Totally unhelpful help section!

Somebody n my family is getting the...Spotify has paused because your account is in use somewhere else. Error!Spotify help suggests that this is because accounts can be accessed from multuple devices and a bug is causing the error. It suggests what t...

• Casual Listener
  • Somebody n my family is getting the... Spotify has paused because your account is in use somewhere else.   Error! Spotify help suggests that this is because accounts can be accessed from...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Help: Can't Play Specific Files

So about a month or so ago, my Spotify player crashed and would not open when I tried to restart the program. Eventually I had to uninstall and reinstall, lost all my playlists and my link to Facebook, but I was able to fix this over time. Since this...

• Casual Listener
  • So about a month or so ago, my Spotify player crashed and would not open when I tried to restart the program.  Eventually I had to uninstall and reinstall, lost all my playlists and my link to F...
  • wdyer417
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment failed - again!

I have now got this same problem twice eith two different account. First account I had over a year and it did work well untill I changed my banck account and payment started to fail. After that I created a new account and it worked also ok until now....

• I have now got this same problem twice eith two different account. First account I had over a year and it did work well untill I changed my banck account and payment started to fail. After that I cre...
  • Grayson
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to activate 30€UnlimitedCard

hi, I bought a gift card the other day to activate, but keep getting this message: De Premium-code die je hebt opgegeven is ongeldig. Controleer of je de code correct hebt ingevoerd.Helpdesk is not getting in contact with me.

• hi, I bought a gift card the other day to activate, but keep getting this message: De Premium-code die je hebt opgegeven is ongeldig. Controleer of je de code correct hebt ingevoerd. Helpdesk i...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Ads: Why do I get ads targeted for womens?

In my profile it says im a "Male".Why do I sometimes get advertisments for womens then? For example, I got a advertisment advertising out insurance for pregnant womens. (Länsförsäkringar gravidförsäkring)thats a little bit odd, because Im cannot be p...

• Casual Listener
  • In my profile it says im a "Male". Why do I sometimes get advertisments for womens then?   For example, I got a advertisment advertising out insurance for pregnant womens. (Länsförsäkringar g...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trial Subscription Fail

I tried to sign up for the 30-day Spotify Premium trial and I just received a bill for payment. Since there isn't a way to call you guys about it, I'm posting it here. I would like a refund or a credit for next month, what can I do? I love the servic...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to sign up for the 30-day Spotify Premium trial and I just received a bill for payment.    Since there isn't a way to call you guys about it, I'm posting it here. I would like a r...
  • Nickyg2006
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Secondary/Duplicate Account Problem

A secondary Spotify account was created using my Facebook. Now I cannot link my Facebook with my original Spotiy account. I have tried to deactivate the duplicate account, but I'm not able to. Could a Moderator or Employee please help me with this pr...

• A secondary Spotify account was created using my Facebook. Now I cannot link my Facebook with my original Spotiy account. I have tried to deactivate the duplicate account, but I'm not able to. Could ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is my account?

Had premium since October, as of 2 days ago it looks as if I am a new customer. Am I still getting charged? Can I get back my playlists? What happened? And I don't know my old user name or password for spotify. So sad.

• Visitor
  • Had premium since October,  as of 2 days ago it looks as if I am a new customer.   Am I still getting charged?   Can I get back my playlists?  What happened? And I don't know my o...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All playlists offline right before boarding plane. DNS and 3 devices error.

Hi guys, I was traveling yesterday. By plane. I was standing on the stairs before the boarding pass check, ready to go onto the tarmac and go into the plane. I got out my headphones because I really wanted to listen to some music and didn't want to h...

• Gig Goer
  • Hi guys,   I was traveling yesterday. By plane.   I was standing on the stairs before the boarding pass check, ready to go onto the tarmac and go into the plane. I got out my headphones...
  • Marchiano
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes