Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

dsgvdsfsfdfdsfedfnffgvbbhgfhngjyhguy

fnvdfvdn,vnsfvnddsfnvdsfndndjdfsjfdjsfnmgdsgmnvmsdncfdsn bnfbmdsfn,fmndsfmfbvdvjdfnmxcdbmvbjdvgfdgfdgdgvsdrfgfbfg

• Regular
  • fnvdfvdn,vnsfvnddsfnvdsfndndjdfsjfdjsfnmgdsgmnvmsdncfdsn bnfbmdsfn,fmndsfmfbvdvjdfnmxcdbmvbjdvgfdgfdgdgvsdrfgfbfg
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Someone is using my premium account

My account is being shared by someone. There are these new playlists being added that I haven't made, and the device my music is being played on keeps switching to one that I have never heard of. Plus the music being played is French. I have changed ...

• Casual Listener
  • My account is being shared by someone. There are these new playlists being added that I haven't made, and the device my music is being played on keeps switching to one that I have never heard of. Plu...
  • Soleb
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family

I have subscribed to family but when I send the link and open through their accept email, it doesn' lead me to anywhere with the code in and no option to redeem. Please help as I'm going mad!!

• I have subscribed to family but when I send the link and open through their accept email, it doesn' lead me to anywhere with the code in and no option to redeem. Please help as I'm going mad!!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Have’nt recieved giftcard

I ordered a giftcard for a christmas present. I entered my own email adress so the giftcard would be sent to me so i personaly can give it as a present. I set the date for getting the giftcard 18th of december but i never got any email. Anyone else s...

• Casual Listener
  • I ordered a giftcard for a christmas present. I entered my own email adress so the giftcard would be sent to me so i personaly can give it as a present. I set the date for getting the giftcard 18th o...
  • CamillaB
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't change my country/payment card

I used to live in Belgium. Now I live in Danmark. I want to change my payment card to a danish one but then, a message says : "Spotify isn't available in your country yet. Change your location or choose a different payment method."Spotify is availabl...

• I used to live in Belgium. Now I live in Danmark.   I want to change my payment card to a danish one but then, a message says : "Spotify isn't available in your country yet. Change your l...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to re-add family members

The credit card used by my Spotify Subscription recently expired, and was not noticed because Spotify is incapable of sending email communication in a language that I actually speak (separate incredibly frustrating topic). When the new card detail wa...

• Casual Listener
  • The credit card used by my Spotify Subscription recently expired, and was not noticed because Spotify is incapable of sending email communication in a language that I actually speak (separate incredi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover weekly does not update

Hi,My "Dicover weekly" did not update itself for 4 weeks in a row. I waited in case it would be solved by itself without any luck. So is there anything that I could do to solve the issue?Can you help me with this? Thank you

• Hi, My "Dicover weekly" did not update itself for 4 weeks in a row. I waited in case it would be solved by itself without any luck. So is there anything that I could do to solve the issue? Can you ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook login for multiple family members

I have a free Premium membership via my tv/internet provider. I could not change that to a Family account, so I had to generate a new account to get the Family package, and I did. The free Premium is still active. However, I logged into the new Famil...

• I have a free Premium membership via my tv/internet provider. I could not change that to a Family account, so I had to generate a new account to get the Family package, and I did. The free Premium is...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recover deleted account

Is it possible to recover a deleted account? Do they erase it permanently after 7 days? ?

• Is it possible to recover a deleted account? Do they erase it permanently after 7 days? ? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Using in Different countries

I am living in Turkey . Last year I lived in EU for a 6 months and I could not reach my account during this time. Languages are changed, advertisements are changed. This year I want to take a new premium account but I am going to move to Europe again...

• I am living in Turkey . Last year I lived in EU for a 6 months and I could not reach my account during this time. Languages are changed, advertisements are changed. This year I want to take a new pre...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Username is not the same as I chose

Hey, pls ignore my bad english My problem is, that I chose during the registration which username I want to use. Spotify did'nt refuse it, so I thought, that its okay. But now, my username is not the same as I tipped in. It says "97n3qy61xk1v6yb5adhm...

• Hey, pls ignore my bad english 😄 My problem is, that I chose during the registration which username I want to use. Spotify did'nt refuse it, so I thought, that its okay. But now, my username is not...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cuenta abierta con facebook, si cierro esa cuenta, puedo abrir un nueva con el mismo correo??

Hola!Mi cuenta de Spotify esta abierta con facebook el problema es que ahora quiero acceder solo con el correo sin que este unida a facebook. He mirado el topic de ayuda 'Quiero usar Spotify sin Facebook' pero no me sirve ya que no me parece la opcio...

• Hola! Mi cuenta de Spotify esta abierta con facebook el problema es que ahora quiero acceder solo con el correo sin que este unida a facebook. He mirado el topic de ayuda 'Quiero usar Spotify sin Fa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed but cant login

Hello,My spotify account is connected to Facebook. I was logged in, paid for subscription. After that logged out. Now when trying to log in again, I receive an error, stating that the credentials are wrong. After that tried to reset my password, by e...

• Hello, My spotify account is connected to Facebook. I was logged in, paid for subscription. After that logged out. Now when trying to log in again, I receive an error, stating that the credentials a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot upgrade - empty web page

I would like to upgrade my account, however the /hu/purchase/panel page shows an empty white page.There are javascript errors on the page, namely it cannot load 2 different js bundles from fastly.net (offer-panel and sessioncam), and possibly therefo...

• I would like to upgrade my account, however the /hu/purchase/panel page shows an empty white page. There are javascript errors on the page, namely it cannot load 2 different js bundles from fastly.n...
  • Icg
  • 75 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 75 replies
  • 1 likes

Signed up with FB, but when I try logging in it says there's no Spotify connected.

Created an account ages ago with my FB. When I attempt to login I receive a message that there's no Spotify account connected to my FB, please sign up. When I try to sign up, I receive a message that "something went wrong." When I try resetting my pa...

• Created an account ages ago with my FB. When I attempt to login I receive a message that there's no Spotify account connected to my FB, please sign up. When I try to sign up, I receive a message that...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[SOLVED] i paid 0,99TL but not premium!

Hi,i paid 0,99TL (21.11.2017)but my account is not premium! EditProblem solved.22.12.2017

• Hi, i paid 0,99TL (21.11.2017) but my account is not premium!     Edit Problem solved. 22.12.2017
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Logged In & Paid premium /w Facebook account, but my free account is on other email

Hi, I have had a free account for two years. Got message to upgrade to premium. I logged in using Facebook, and paid. My Facebook account is conntected to gmail. My spotify account is linked to hotmail. I want to be able to access my existing spotify...

• Hi, I have had a free account for two years. Got message to upgrade to premium. I logged in using Facebook, and paid. My Facebook account is conntected to gmail. My spotify account is linked to hotma...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Video play for non-US users

I am a user in Hong Kong and I can hardly listen to curated playlists anymore because they are becoming more and more full of videos that are not available to be played in Hong Kong. The problem is that rather than just skip the video, Spotify stops ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a user in Hong Kong and I can hardly listen to curated playlists anymore because they are becoming more and more full of videos that are not available to be played in Hong Kong. The problem is t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How i can block bands from my weekly playlist

i have a big problem with the weekly playlist this week there was a nazi band in this list... i was really really close to the "end subscribtion" button.get that freaking nazi band out of my spotify. so when i have frei.wild a second time in my playl...

• i have a big problem with the weekly playlist this week there was a nazi band in this list... i was really really close to the "end subscribtion" button. get that freaking nazi band out of my spotif...
  • HarleyQuim
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes