Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

bought a card and put it on a wrong account on my ipad

bought a card and put it on a wrong account on my ipad

this is the accountname in the ipad: 21pqjsqlcsszgzsw47atk366a , u ll see the picture is the same like the account: chobin1312 ... can u change pls the prime to chobin1312 😕 sry ivent seen it, i dont know why ive two accounts and by the 21account it always says wrong password i only have 2 passwords... ^^ ... and when i try with facebook loggin it comes chobin1312 account ^^ and now i logged out and cant login in the 21 account ^^ pls help me ^^ (i added befor my friends at the windows pc i followed 20 min ago 32 peoples of my friends ive seen them by both accounts)

sorry for my bad english 

cheers from austria 

IMG_0244.PNG
1 Reply

Hey @chobin1312, help's at hand!

Because you've got a Facebook-created account and a username account, we'd suggest getting in contact with us directly, or by tweeting our support handle.

We'll be able to help you out further with this from there, by cancelling the existing subscription, and helping you get resubscribed on the other account.

We'll also offer to close the unwanted account and move it's saved music and playlists to your chosen account to avoid confusion.

Let us know how you get on!

Suggested posts