Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

gift card not starting

gift card not starting

yesterday i bought a 30 euro gift card in the store and redeemed it in my account. its now 24 hours later and i still dont have premium

can someone pls help 

9 Replies

Evening,

I would recommend restarting the app or log out then back in. If the problem re-occurs, I would suggest going back to the store with proof of purchase and ask for an exchange; It is always good to have evidence to show them that the product didn't work properly.

Hey @a-g02_55fefl5! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

That's odd.

Does your subscription page say that you've got Spotify Premium?

Let me know how it goes! ^^

Peace

Hey, the problem is i bought it while on a field trip.. logging out and logging back in doesn't work

Hey, my subscription page says i have Spotify free

Hey @a-g02_55fefl5!

Was the field trip in another country? 

Peace

No, its was in my country

Hey @a-g02_55fefl5.

It's possible you have more than one account and you have used the Gift Card on a different account than you are using now. Try going to this page, this should help you to find out if you do have a second account somewhere.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day 🙂

Hey Guido

i have 2 different accounts ( this one and another one) and on both accounts im using spotify free. I always login with my facebook.

Hey @a-g02_55fefl5.

Thanks for getting back to us.

It could be that you have a third account you did not know about. Or that you redeemed the code on another persons account. Perhaps a family member or friend that used your computer. Try to find out if this is the case.

Also find out if you are currently on a free 7 day trial. In this case your Gift Card will kick in as soon as these 7 days expire.

Another thing you could try is to redeem the Gift Card again. As it's possible that something went wrong after all and the card is still redeemable.

Hope this is useful info for you. Please let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts