Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

incorrect username or password?

incorrect username or password?

I just signed up for Spotify today using email but whenever I try logging in it says I'm using an incorrect username or password. I have changed my password a few times (which it let me do, so I've been using the correct password) & in the "forgot password" email, the username it said i had was the one I had been trying to log in with. I did contact them directly but I read some where that if you receive an automated "check the FAQ or community" reply they won't get back to you. Can someone please help? Thanks! 

2 Replies

@taylorlaree 

Please reply back to the auto reply email and you should get a reponse from support.

There is currently a login problem affecting some users that Spotify is working on a fix for.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

US - East Coast user here, encountering the same problem. 

Glad to see "they're working on a fix" at the very least.  Been encountering sluggish performance with the desktop application, but Spotify's saving grace is their Mobile App.  It's a much better app than Rhapsody.  Better UI, and navigation in my opinion.

Sorry if I rezzed a dead thread btw, just saw the date on the thread and the replies...  Think I'll just e-mail them back..

Suggested posts