Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

subscribe to premium from another country

Solved!

subscribe to premium from another country

if im travelling abroad,for example my account is philippine,but i want to subscribe to premium when i reach indonesia,does it mean my premium will go back to free again when i go back to the philippine?or it will still be premium even though im paying premium through another country?thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there and welcome to the community,

Yes, you can always subscribe to a Premium subscription. However, if you decide to attach a creditcard, you should keep in mind that your country will update to the country  of the creditcard. Nothing to really worry about because you can still use Premium in any country in the world without limitations.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey @Junkieszbastard,

Premium customers can always access the Spotify service of their billing address country as long as unrestricted internet is available.

However, if you still wish to change your service to a different country, follow the steps here.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

so it means that i can register to spotify premium even when im abroad to another country,as long as no restricted internet?
because im planning to register to premium once i arrive there

Marked as solution

Hi there and welcome to the community,

Yes, you can always subscribe to a Premium subscription. However, if you decide to attach a creditcard, you should keep in mind that your country will update to the country  of the creditcard. Nothing to really worry about because you can still use Premium in any country in the world without limitations.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Can I use my credit card issued in another country - e.g. Egypt, (where Spotify is not yet available?) to upgrade to Premium?

@tamersalah,

To ensure that we can offer you the best help that we can, could you please create your own thread? Doing so is easy. Simply select the appropriate board here, and then select “Start a Topic.”

Thank you very much!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts