Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

unable to add email address

Solved!

unable to add email address

My Question or Issue

Hello Everyone,

I made a spotify account years back with my email address and 13 days ago, I deleted my account and made a new account with my contact number but now i cannot add my email address which I used for the previous account.

The page shows that the email address is already in use even though i deleted my account.

Please help me with my issue ASAP.

Thankyou!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @ishani21

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you further with this.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible. Please note that it can take up to 48 hours to get a reply.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

MauriceMVRock Star 7
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @ishani21

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you further with this.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible. Please note that it can take up to 48 hours to get a reply.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

MauriceMVRock Star 7
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts