Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

what happens if i cancel my premium subscription?

Solved!

what happens if i cancel my premium subscription?

pretty straight... if i cancel my subscription, do i lose every playlist forever or they're just "hided" in case i'll subscribe again?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@VincenzoAdamo wrote:
nice!
So if i re-subscribe i only have to re-download them right?

@VincenzoAdamo Correct! When you unsubscribe, all data on your account such as saved music and playlists will still be there. You can still listen to them while on Free, but just in shuffle mode (except on the Desktop app). When you re-subscribe to Premium you can re-download your music them for offline use.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey there and welcome to the community!

When you cancel your Premium subscription, and you eventually revert to the ad-based free version, your playlists are still intact. You just won't have the Premium feature of having them available offline.

Hope this was helpful!
K
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

nice!
Marked as solution

@VincenzoAdamo wrote:
nice!

@VincenzoAdamo Correct! When you unsubscribe, all data on your account such as saved music and playlists will still be there. You can still listen to them while on Free, but just in shuffle mode (except on the Desktop app). When you re-subscribe to Premium you can re-download your music them for offline use.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

if i cancel premium, can i still listen to music on mobile?

Hey @jzo,

Thanks for joining the thread!
If you cancel your Premium, you will still be able to listen to your songs on your mobile phone, but only on Shuffle.
Keep in mind, that Play on demand with a free account is still possible on the desktop app.

Let us know if any further questions arise 🙂
Much appreciated!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts