Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

wl.spotify.com

Solved!

wl.spotify.com

Hej!

just got a suspicious email from "accountsupport@spotify.com", regarding need of re-setting the password.

Links in e-mail directs to "http://wl.spotify.com"

Does anyone now if this is legit, or is it spam? And do you know what might installed if you press the link?

Many thanks,

//M

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there! 

That does seem fishy, so I wouldn't do anything with that email. However, just to be safe I would change your password through this, Spotify's offical website.

Cheers!

Matt 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there! 

That does seem fishy, so I wouldn't do anything with that email. However, just to be safe I would change your password through this, Spotify's offical website.

Cheers!

Matt 

Thanks Matt!

//M

Just got one too. The link wl.spotify.com seems to lead to their marketing and transactional service called Sendgrid. Although they mail seemed very suspicious to me too, that website seems safe. The spotify logo appears at the bottom too. 

I got one of these and wasn't happy withe URL either. I contacted Spotify and they confirmed that the email is genuine 🙂

Please feel free to verify it with them yourselves if you're not sure. They were very helpful and only took a few minutes using their chat system

Guy

Suggested posts