Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Ad Glitch

Solved!

Ad Glitch

An ad attempted to start playing, however it froze and there's no way to get out of it. I can hit the play button, but the only thing that moves is the time bar thing at the bottom, no sound or picture. Once it gets to the 'end' of the ad, it just stops and the only thing you can do is hit the pause button and do the whole thing again. I already tried to exit out of the app and go back in but it doesn't do anything and I'm still stuck in the ad.
Any and all advice would be appreciated!
Screenshot_20170802-112245.png
Screenshot_20170802-112243.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You could try force stopping spotify then restarting your phone but, if that doesn't work, you'll need to reinstall spotify following the steps here.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

You could try force stopping spotify then restarting your phone but, if that doesn't work, you'll need to reinstall spotify following the steps here.

Thanks! It worked.

Awesome 🙂

I have the same problem on my desktop using the web player! Advice?

The other day I wasn't able to open spotify on my desktop either. I don't remember the topic name but someone on here had something that worked for me. First, you must open task manager. (I don't remember exactly how I did it so I recommend google. It was ctrl alt something) Then just scroll down until you find spotify and delete whatever things come up. Exit out of task manager, open spotify, and you should be good.

Suggested posts