Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All liked songs are missing on Android app?

All liked songs are missing on Android app?

I recently (in the last week or two) tried to access my Liked Songs on my Android app but a message just shows up saying "Your liked songs will appear here". I tried liking new songs but the heart won't fill, indicating it is not liked.  All of my liked songs are still accessible on the desktop app.

I have Spotify Premium in the US and I'm listening on an LG G7 Thinq on Android version 10, software version G710TM30a.

I tried doing a clean reinstall of my phone, including deleting the app data/cache, as well as deleting the Spotify folder from my SD card, and then resetting my phone. The issue still continued.

My Question or Issue

1 Reply

Hey there @kroze

Help’s here!    

If the clean reinstall didn't help you get your Liked Songs back you might have encountered an issue that we're currently investigating. Take a look at this Ongoing Issue and add your vote to it by clicking on the +VOTE button. Make sure you follow the steps under Status Update as well. 

It'll also be useful to Subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions. 

Suggested posts